Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hubby comes home from New York tomorrow :happydance: he gets back at midday tomorrow so going to meet him at the station, then cooking mexican to welcome him home! I have missed him something crazy lol!
Then on Sunday we're going walking and then for a pub dinner with some friends, just hoping the rain stays away so its not a soggy walk :haha:

That sounds like a lovely weekend! I can imagine how much you are looking forward to seeing your hubby!

Lets hope that the weather stays nice for us!

Xx

Hope everyone had a great weekend and MrsWag you enjoyed having your husband home.

Its been a struggle today. Just want to fast forward 3 and a half months. So tired of putting on a happy face when i'm miserable on the inside. Just been too hard today.

Thanks girls, I am very happy he is home and he brought me a Pandora bracelet so I feel very lucky!

Sorry to hear your struggling at the moment, it can be so hard to put that happy face on and snile at people when all you wanna do is curl up and cry :hugs:

I'm struggling too, its got so bad it brought out my eczema which I haven't had for years! I just can't stop thinking about how I should be pregnant and how I don't know if I can wait until June to try again. So tempted to try this month even though I know its a bad idea :cry:

O ladies, im sorry to hear your having bad days.....sending big juicy hugs your way. My days are getting better so i promise it does get better.Some days i just so want a baby in my belly but i just keep telling myself that its gonna happen and just try imagine the feeling of holding your rainbow in your arms and how your gonna think all of this we are going through now would have been totally worth it all to have your rainbow! I dont know if it will help you ladies but i know it helps me. Its all a bit much at times but just remember your not alone we are all here for support

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the support. June is so far away. Aaah my bloods are so close yet so far away 7.5 - aaah. Another week of bloods. So disappointed.

Big hugs back ladies. My eczema has come back to MrsWag. Bring on june!

xx

Thanks for the support. June is so far away. Aaah my bloods are so close yet so far away 7.5 - aaah. Another week of bloods. So disappointed.

Big hugs back ladies. My eczema has come back to MrsWag. Bring on june!

xx

are you trying again in June? You can join our WTT list! I know what you mean Im meant to wait till December but i Cant wait! This all started in august for me so its to long till December! Ive told charring cross Im only waiting 6 months from end of treatment Joe there fine with that. Your levels are so close! Mine jumped around before they finally went below 5! Hang in there lovely xxxx

jacky - I feel the same way about my bloods - so close yet so far!

I'm feeling pretty miserable at the moment - think its pmt!

Least we have each other! :)

xx

I just got back from my pre op appointment and my doctor said that I did not have a partial molar pregnancy. DH and I have still decided to wait for a year to ttc again. We got so used to the idea of having to wait that long that we have put all the positives in front of us so the time would go by fast and now we can't deny that we have a lot to do before we try again. It is so funny how upset I was that the doctor told me that I may have to wait a year and now she's telling me we can try after 1-2 cycles and now waiting a year doesn't seem so long. I don't like being told what to do though, especially when it comes to my DH and I having children. Thank you all for your prayers and support and I hope you all have your rainbow babies soon.

Great news for you Hun---Good luck in the future whenever you are ready to TTC again :hugs:

Bigs hugs lotte xx feeling about the same. Its nice to have wonderful support here, makes it thar much easier.

Mummy2Corban, it's great that you have worked out something that suits and they are fine with that. 6 months earlier is great!

Jkburns, so glad it wasn't a pmp. Good luck for when you try again xx

Just a quick post my results from my first blood/urine test 145, they said they are happy about that. Its been 5 weeks and I still have brown discharge, is this normal ?

X

Just a quick post my results from my first blood/urine test 145, they said they are happy about that. Its been 5 weeks and I still have brown discharge, is this normal ?

X

I would say you are still in a normal range to still have that. I didn't even know my first AF was AF as it was constant color of one kind or another for 6ish weeks I think...

I think I am having fresh blood today.. But I am not sure if it's AF as I was expecting it to be a lot heavier. Will give it until my next blood tests and see how it is then and speak to doctor then.... X

I think I am having fresh blood today.. But I am not sure if it's AF as I was expecting it to be a lot heavier. Will give it until my next blood tests and see how it is then and speak to doctor then.... X

My 2nd AF was heavy--didn't even really know to count the 1sr one as AF but it was 27 days post d&c- then 29 days later after that for the 2nd--now I'm back to my super long cylces of 33-35 days

mine have been a bit lighter than my usual AF? I bled on and off for a while and i also had brown discharge but because of my treatment i didnt have a period till 3 nearly 4 months after my d&c. Great news on your levels. Today is exactly 3 months since finishing treatment so Im happy as my levels are still normal.... 1st 3 months after treatment is when your most likely to relapse if you have had treatment so Im feeling good Ive made 3 months. What have you ladies planned for the weekend? Xxx

Mummy2corban- that's great news honey, I see our LO are very close in age, Paige was born 8/10/10 x

It was AF, which I guess is a good thing but it's much heavier than normal x

corban is 16.11.10. Glad its AF lovely i think with everything we have been through we kinda should expect our AF to be a bit different. Im hoping mine regulates itself i should get a positive opk tomorrow or Sunday for this to be a 27 to 29 dayish cycle! I have everything crossed. Xxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry i have been mia for a few days. Feeling a bit sad, so didn't want to bring you all down. I think its hormonql. Af showed her face this morning. This cycle was 29 days which is more normal for me, so thats good.

Kara, great news on af. Its good that our bodies do seem to want to get back to normal. When is your next blood test?

Mummy2corban great news on the 3 months.

This weekend i (as usual) plan to do not a lot. I need a rest. Work is very busy at the moment (which is a good thing for me at the moment). I am also studying for some exams so i need to do some work, my next exami is 5 weeks away! What does anyone else have planned?

Love you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->