Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Grocery shopping and house work for today, and then tomorrow Blake and I are going on a road trip to visit sister-inlaw. She is about 8 hours away from us and we haven't seen their new house they moved into in November. Might be MIA until later next week as I don't really want her to know we are TTC yet. Lied last month and told her we couldn't until this month even tho we were NTNP 2 cycles again and we did try last month without any luck. Had positive OPK's Thursday/Friday--going into the 2WW now I suppose. Fingers crossed this could be it!!

Hubby is taking me shopping to westfields tomorrow !!!

My hubby who is normally really strong and never gets upset or depressed told me he thinks all this has effected him more than he thought. I don't know what to say or do to be honest, I'm dealing with it all by keeping busy and I guess I forgot he may be feeling down too.

Next test is this week.. Just hope they know what they are doing this time !!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x

Tina - Enjoy your trip! And when you get a chance let us know how your 2ww is going! Fingers crossed this could be the month!!!

Ladykara - How was your shopping trip? Hope you guys are ok! I guess sometimes we are wrapped up in trying to get our own heads around whats going on that we miss our other halfs feelings. Its a hard time for us all and it cant be easy for other halfs to see us go through this and also the loss of a pregnancy. Sending hugs!

As for me im still waiting on a postive opk! Im day 16 and its the darkest its been so should be positive soon but i last month i had positives day 13-14 so i think this will be another different cycle! RUBBISH! Guess though when june comes aslong as im ovulating it doesnt matter how long -short my cycles are!!!

xxxx

Positive opk today ladies! Yay! Blood tomorrow too.

How is everyone else?

xxxx

Yay for the +opk!

Hope your blood test goes ok today.

Afm, i'm ok. Hopefully i get my latest results today. I'm really worried they havn't dropped. Oh well. Will have to wait till 3 pm to find out.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. It was really nice to have a public holiday in Monday so enjoyed having a long weekend.

Blakesmum my fingers are crossed.

Well done on your positive ok Mummy2Corban. Fingers crossed for your bloods.

Lottelotte, how'd your bloods test go. Hoping for a good number!

Bit excited - finally got a negative! 3.85 is now my favourite number. Just need to get a regular cycle or a cycle at all... the goal for the next 3 months - have a regular cycle. Was kinda hoping that my pmp would have a silver lining in that it would sort out all the hormone imbalances. Guess its still a bit early to worry too much. One step at a time... I have a negative.

Hope everyone is well xx

Lotte- What were you results?

Jacky- So pleased to hear your results! Amazing!!!! Well done. My cycles have been a bit crazy but im getting positive ovulation tests and cm that seems like im ovulating so i think im now happy with that.

Blooeds went fine today! Got a poorly boy today though his slept most the day so im taking him to the doctors later just for a check up.

xxx

Dropped to 28 from 31 in 2 weeks. :(

I don't think I can cope with this for much longer....
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

o honey Im sorry. I know it must be hard but its still a drop and your so close! Sending you hugs. Xxx

Thanks mummy2Corban. I am so scared that its going to stop dropping, it feels like this is what happenned before. The drops slowed down and then it hovered around 70 and 80 for a month. I don't think i can cope with that again.

They said because it was placenta it had a lifetime of around 42 weeks, so around 2 weeks past my due date it should hopefully die. But i don't see that happening.

It feels like everytime i think its getting sorted something happens. My next blood test is in 2 weeks, and i said to my husband at dinner i don't want to go for it. The blood test this week was a mess. The blood didn't want to come out for some reason, so they ended up with half a tube. It then bruised up. I said i'd wait and see how i felt, but i'm not rushing back to get more blood at the moment.

What i don't understand is that my urine is only 6 now. Mummy2corban did you have both serum and urine tests? Did they have such a difference.

I just my cycle stays regular so i can plan my ttc in june....

Jacky great news on the negative

Mummy2corban i hope your little boy feels better soon, and glad the blood went well today

Blakesmom have a good trip, keep us up to date on your 2 ww and fingers crossed for a bfp!

Xx

O lovely im sorry your feelin like this...sending some hugs your way. It does make sense about the whole placenta thing, if you dont mind me asking when is your due date? It is hard when they mess your bloods up. I hated my twice weekly bloods as my veins just looked awful and now bloods are so painful. For me im on both urine and blood but to be honest ive only been told once the nimber which was last week and my urine was 9 and bloods below 2. I only started urine 6 weeks after treatment ended so i dont know if there was any big differences. Can you call charring cross and talk to someone about monthly draws instead? Fingers crossed for us in June lovely.

xxxxx

I am going to speak to linda tomorrow about it. These constant blood tests just mess with your head. I don't know why my urine is so much lower, it must be a good thing, i suppose.

My due date is april 8th which is easter sunday so just over three weeks. I wish it was over, i really thought i would be pregnant again by then. I just have to keep smiling. Fake it till you make it and all that.

Thanks mummy2corban xx

yeah have a chat with Linda and see what she has to say. Maybe they could move you to monthly? Its all a bit much isnt it! Im on tests for life so Theres always gonna be a reminder of this. And yes i agree if your urine is normal then it has gotta be good. I now feel a bit better that my due date has passed because Im not waiting for it. I hope you feel the same. One hurdle at a time i guess. June isnt far now lovely so we just gotta Hang in there. We are here for you all the way xxxx

Oh Lottelotte, i'm so sorry you're having a hard time. i'm so sorry that your bloods are slowing down. I hope you can work something out with charring cross thst works for you. Big hugs your way. Thinking of you xxx

I know its hard to think it because I am struggling myself with the wait but june will come really quickly and will be on us before we know it. Hang in there hun xxx bug hugs xxx

The wait has been the hardest thing for me too! I always get told it will soon be june but at times it doesnt feel like that at times. Im naughty as i should really wait a year but this all started at the beginning of August so my year wait from end of treatment is december and i just cant handle that. Luckily ladies we have each other to talk to and express our feelings....i find it reasurring you understand my feelings.

Thank you

xxxxxxxx

Tina - Enjoy your trip! And when you get a chance let us know how your 2ww is going! Fingers crossed this could be the month!!!

Ladykara - How was your shopping trip? Hope you guys are ok! I guess sometimes we are wrapped up in trying to get our own heads around whats going on that we miss our other halfs feelings. Its a hard time for us all and it cant be easy for other halfs to see us go through this and also the loss of a pregnancy. Sending hugs!

As for me im still waiting on a postive opk! Im day 16 and its the darkest its been so should be positive soon but i last month i had positives day 13-14 so i think this will be another different cycle! RUBBISH! Guess though when june comes aslong as im ovulating it doesnt matter how long -short my cycles are!!!

xxxx

Not feeling very hopeful for this month. FF put Ov day @ CD19. First positive digi OPK was CD16--tested again on the 17th with a dollar store OPK and it seemed positive and then CD18 was close to positive but seemed a bit lighter so I considered it negative. Only BD'd on CD15(pm), 17(am), and 18(am) then I left on the road trip---I was probably Ovulating while I was driving out of the state---Fingers crossed it was enough, but I'm afraid we didn't DTD enough :cry:

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. It was really nice to have a public holiday in Monday so enjoyed having a long weekend.

Blakesmum my fingers are crossed.

Well done on your positive ok Mummy2Corban. Fingers crossed for your bloods.

Lottelotte, how'd your bloods test go. Hoping for a good number!

Bit excited - finally got a negative! 3.85 is now my favourite number. Just need to get a regular cycle or a cycle at all... the goal for the next 3 months - have a regular cycle. Was kinda hoping that my pmp would have a silver lining in that it would sort out all the hormone imbalances. Guess its still a bit early to worry too much. One step at a time... I have a negative.

Hope everyone is well xx

CONGRATS ON 3.85---sounds like a PERFECT new favorite #!!!

I am going to speak to linda tomorrow about it. These constant blood tests just mess with your head. I don't know why my urine is so much lower, it must be a good thing, i suppose.

My due date is april 8th which is easter sunday so just over three weeks. I wish it was over, i really thought i would be pregnant again by then. I just have to keep smiling. Fake it till you make it and all that.

Thanks mummy2corban xx

Did you get to work out longer times between tests?? I was frustrated by going to monthlies so soon but I think in the end having a bigger drop was easier to see than going two weeks and only dropping 2 or 3. Thinking of you!!! :hugs:

Tina- you never know as they say sex before ovulation is better as the sperm is waiting for the egg. Fingers crossed lovely!

xxx

Ladies look at my ticker 2 months and 2 weeks till June! We are close so we have to keep the faith

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"