Moms of many and preggo again

blessedmomma

Reaction score
Anyone already have a few babies and currently pregnant?

We're having our 9th (if you don't count mc's) and I'm due in July. Absolutely over the moon since we miscarried our sweet boy Brennon in September at 15 weeks. We didn't have a cycle in between and I'm very grateful it didn't take long for us to conceive again.

Would love to chat with other moms who already have a couple kiddos and are in first tri :)

I am on baby number 4. I have 20 month old twins and this one was a surprise and I'm feeling very overwhelmed

I have always been afraid of having twins, so I think if you handled that you will be amazing with more. I hope you feel more confident and peaceful about your precious surprise! :hugs:

Hi there I have 4 kiddos and truthfully would love more sorry if it's only for lady's who are pregnant but hopefully I will be soon lol

I hope you get pregnant very soon delta! I love having a big family :)

Awesome mumof12! Congrats on your newest little bundle!

I'm having some nausea off and on, my boobs are killing me, starving all day long, exhausted, and burning up. My days are interesting haha

I don't think I count as having many as this is my third (and very likely last) but I think big families are great! my dad is one 11. Congratulations on your bfp! :)

I just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th! I know compared to 9 and 12 it doesn't seem like a lot but am I included? Lol

I think anything more than 2 is considered a lot nowadays :) welcome

Vanilla my dad is 1 of 11 too and my mom is 1 of 8. :)

I think anything more than 2 is considered a lot nowadays :)

If that's the case then I guess I qualify lol. I have three children, my first two were Irish twins and now I just found out that my DD that I just had in August is going to be an Irish twin! Baby #4 on board :thumbup:

That's really cool! I have only 2 kids but my wish is to have at least 12 kids.

Congrats lilmiss! My 4th and 5th are 14 mos apart and my 5th and 6th are 12 months apart. So I had 3 babies within 2 years and 2 months.

after having my 8th I got pregnant again and was due on his first birthday but had a chemical. Then another chemical the next cycle. Got pregnant with my last baby and was due about 1.5 months after his first birthday but sadly lost him at 15 weeks. We just got pregnant with this new little one before having a cycle from that miscarriage.

Those of you with 10+ kids, how are your pregnancies? I get hyperemesis and just generally feel awful the whole time so there's noooooo way I could do this that many time. I'll be stopping with this one for sure!!

Well I don't have 10, but I've had hg with my first 7 babies. With one I almost lost him from it. My first 3 I refused any meds. With my 3rd I ended up very dehydrated. I finally accepted some meds since he was not growing as he should have and the dehydration almost knocked me into early labor. I've dealt with it and been on several different cocktails of sickness meds for my 3rd-7th babies. With my 8th, a friend told me about colloidal silver. I started it pretty early on and was able to wean myself off 2 of the 3 morning sickness meds I was taking. I continued to use the cs until I was off the last one. It only took a couple weeks to be on nothing. And it was the first time my hg was gone before 16 weeks. With my last baby I had the cs ready to go just in case but didn't need it. I only had one med and rarely had to use it. Unheard of for me. It's amazing stuff. Normally by 5 weeks I've been sick for at least a week. Im barely over 5 weeks now and I've only had small waves of nausea.

2nd trimester, but number 7 on the way here....

Thanks blessedmomma, not sure how I ended up in 1st Tri forum, but glad I did!
Ps, same gaps for my kids... 14m between 4 & 5, then 12m between 5 & 6.
It's been almost a sanity breaker! 😂

Definitely hun!!!! Mine are now 4, 5, and 6 (almost 5, 6, and 7) but it was the hardest time when they were little! I cried... and I mean a lot haha. Now they are so close though and it's sweet to watch them play. But oh those littler days. It took a lot of prayer and a lot of reminding that it's only for a season. So very little sleep which really can make you crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->