Moms of many and preggo again

That's what I'm worried about with my twins, and a new baby! My other daughter is 13 so a huge gap there and then bam bam bam 3 babies in a row! I know we will get in a routine and manage though. I'm starting to be able to think past the nausea and get a little inkling of excitement finally. I'll also find out gender within a week!

Lanet- so nice you are getting excited now! You will manage mama. Somehow us mama's are amazingly resilient. It's always a joy to find out the gender. I'll be over the moon to find out myself :) can't wait to see what you're having.

Is everyone finding out the gender? Ive found out with all my previous ones. I thought it would be nice for this one to be a surprise. I dont know if I can hold out that long though. I can find out the gender at about 15-16 weeks.
Lanet how are you finding out so early?

Some friends tried to convince me to not find out this time but my husband and I just couldn't handle the suspense. I'm finding out early through a blood test genetic screening. The dr recommended it since I'll be 35 and therefore considered advanced maternal age. Gender is a bonus of the test

Welcome!:loopy:

I wouldn't mind a surprise but hubs will have none of that. And over my dead body will he know and not me. So we always find out. He says it helps him to know who is in there. I get that I guess. I kind of like knowing too. He always takes me out to get the baby something the day we find out, so that's nice :)

Lanet we do the blood test too. It's nice to know early

Oh okay i think we call that NIPT here (Canada). But costs a lot of money.

Everything costs a lot of money here in the US! Haha
This one is called the harmony test and I will end up paying only $130 out of pocket

We've discussed keeping it a secret but both of us would break at the 20 week scan :haha: we're too nosy and impatient!

This is the first time I didnt cave and we have had 6 scans. I am so excited to know xx

Number 4 for us and staying team yellow! We have never found out what we are having which is hard, but I like hubby telling me what we have xxx

Lanet thats not bad at all! Im going to talk to me geneticist at my first appointment. See if its an option and the cost. I dont think it tests for everything I need though.

The other ladies:
See that's what I want, is that moment. We have 3 girls though I don't know if dh can wait that long to find out lol (not that he doesn't love his three girls with everything he has)

My hubs always says if he agrees to not find out he will still see on the ultrasound and know haha. I think it's beautiful whichever way you go. I guess for me I feel there is so many other beautiful things to still look forward to with seeing the baby the first time and holding them that I don't feel I miss out. But I can definitely see that being a good moment still.

I absolutely cant wait til Tuesday to see this baby. I'll be 6+2 going off when I think I ovulated (I didn't have a cycle in between my miscarriage and this one) so I'm hoping I can see a heartbeat!

Good luck with your scan! I saw heartbeats at 6 and 3 with the twins
I'm with you, there's still so much to look forward too. I think it would be so awesome to wait but there's no way we could do it. Plus I need to start stocking up on baby stuff since I sold most of mine

Thanks hun! Did you have any indications you were having twins before that?

Yes I had a scan in the emergency room due to bleeding at 5 weeks 4 days. We saw 2 sacs and fetal poles but no heartbeats then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->