Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

frogger3240

Reaction score
Welcome:flower: I would love to start this new team of Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more children to have ladies that can share our TTC journeys and dealing with everyday life with raising 2,3, 4 or more and wanting more...We can share our ups and downs and support each other. So I'm hoping that you all will join in with me and make this team a success...hugs to you all...::hugs:

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

https://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/Mi_Corazon7/borders/Cutie_20.gif
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/dot2005/borders/bo27.gifhttps://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/dot2005/borders/bo27.gif
~Patty~
DS~Jacob~14
DS~Darrien~12
DS~Patrick~6
DD~Emma~5
TTC #5

~Sam~
DD~Hannah~15
DS~Michael~14
DD~Emma-Leigh~12
~17 angels and Lilly-Maye
TTC#4

~Suni~
DD~Alyssa~16
DD~Sara~13
DD~Valentina~3
TTC#4

~Airley~
DD~Hannah~14
DS~Luke ~12
DS~Zachary~11
DS~Jacob~6
TTC#5

~MommyMichele~
DD~Cheyenne 13
DS~Anthony 12
DS~Jeramiah 10
DD~Kaitlynn 9
DS~Travis 7
TTC#6

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/dot2005/borders/bo27.gifhttps://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/dot2005/borders/bo27.gif​

hi, my name is Patty I am married to a wonderful man Timothy for 18 years we have 4 beautiful children Jacob~14, Darrien~12, Patrick~6, and Emma~6 we are TTC #5...

Hi all, i'm Sam i'm married to Matt for 7 years and been together 10, we have 3 earth children and 18 very special Angels, Hannah=15, Michael=14 and Emma-Leigh=12, we have been TTC for 6 years now(Matts first biological child) but this has resulted in 16 angels from M/C all between 8-12 weeks, a 10 week ectopic and loss of tube all one after the other and then we found out we got caught with our daughter christmas day 2008, she was due my birthday but unfortuanatly she passed away at 34weeks and 3 days in July due to seizures from multiple cord accident and negligence from the hospital, i have PCOS and LP defect aswell as other problems. i look foward to getting to know you all,xx

Hi my name is Suni. I am a mother to 3 beautiful girls and been married to the same man for over 16 years. DH and I are in the process of trying to have a boy. We are 3 days past OV and trying not to get to excited yet. Kind of worried at the moment because I have had emergency surgery with an ectopic but did come to have a beautiful little girl later. There is also a chance that I could have another one. Cross my fingers and pray that the little egger is fertilized and finds its way home.

Hi all, i'm Sam i'm married to Matt for 7 years and been together 10, we have 3 earth children and 18 very special Angels, Hannah=15, Michael=14 and Emma-Leigh=12, we have been TTC for 6 years now(Matts first biological child) but this has resulted in 16 angels from M/C all between 8-12 weeks, a 10 week ectopic and loss of tube all one after the other and then we found out we got caught with our daughter christmas day 2008, she was due my birthday but unfortuanately she passed away at 34weeks and 3 days in July due to seizures from multiple cord accident and negligence from the hospital, i have PCOS and LP defect aswell as other problems. i look foward to getting to know you all,xx

hey my beautiful sam I'm soooo glad that your here with me ......:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi my name is Suni. I am a mother to 3 beautiful girls and been married to the same man for over 16 years. DH and I are in the process of trying to have a boy. We are 3 days past OV and trying not to get to excited yet. Kind of worried at the moment because I have had emergency surgery with an ectopic but did come to have a beautiful little girl later. There is also a chance that I could have another one. Cross my fingers and pray that the little egger is fertilized and finds its way home.

Hi Suni and welcome to the group sooooo glad that you have joined us....praying that you get your BFP real soon...I would love to add you to the top page if you would like it added would just need the ages of your daughters....and again welcome to the group...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for having me! My oldest daughteris Alyssa 16yrs, Sara 13yrs, Valentina 3yrs

I have been searching the right group to be in and now I am content. I am happy to find you guys!!

I am trying to figure this site with the faces. Am new to this so bare with me!

Suni I have your daughters added.....and again welcome.....:flower:

I have been searching the right group to be in and now I am content. I am happy to find you guys!!

yay!!! I'm so glad that you found us ....we are tickled that your here with us...so what are your plans for this weekend? anything exciting?...

I am trying to figure this site with the faces. Am new to this so bare with me!

Did you just find this website?....I see that your new....I'm sure you will get used to it all here...and fit right in with us....

Everyone fits in with us Patty as long as you don't mind a bit of crazy here and there Suni lol,xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->