Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

Good Morning Ladies,
I hope all is well. I miss talking with yall.

Sam! How are you, Sweetheart. I don't know how to express my feelings to you but I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that you will continue to be in my prayers, daily. You don't know me but on the internet but you can consider me a loyal friend, always. Through this forum or through my email. [email protected] or Facebook/ suni montenegro / If you have facebook. :hugs:

Patty, where the heck are you? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hi hun thanks for asking about me....I had a class after work yesterday so I didn't get home until late and got on my facebook to do a couple of those games and then went to bed ...sorry I wasn't around...

Hi guys, sorry Ive not been posting in here the last couple days but ive been reading and following along...

HW Im sorry the witch got ya hun, I agree with a nice tall glass of wine, and then on to the next cycle. Im thinking of you and hoping you are feeling ok. On the bright side your LP did last longer and thats a good thing! :thumbup:

Valencia how did your girls day out go? Great, I hope. It sounds like the weather was great! I'd love to have a day in the 70's round here soon! :flower: I havent seen an update, has AF arrived for you yet?

Frogger where are you girl?

Well, as for me, I am a little bit pregnant my friends! Im not getting tooooo overly excited yet and not announcing or even starting a thread in the preg test gallery or in the preggo journals. I just want to make sure that this lil one is gonna stick tight! Pray for my lil bean to snuggle down tight! Last month I got a BFP and made it to 4 weeks and 5 days...then lost it. Im praying hard that this is it for us...

Im sending big hugs to everyone! Hope you are all ok and having a nice day!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxAirleyxx

Hi,
Yay!!!! CONGRATULATION!!!! woohoo!!!! that is awesome...I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will keep this baby....:hugs:

Hi guys, sorry Ive not been posting in here the last couple days but ive been reading and following along...

HW Im sorry the witch got ya hun, I agree with a nice tall glass of wine, and then on to the next cycle. Im thinking of you and hoping you are feeling ok. On the bright side your LP did last longer and thats a good thing! :thumbup:

Valencia how did your girls day out go? Great, I hope. It sounds like the weather was great! I'd love to have a day in the 70's round here soon! :flower: I havent seen an update, has AF arrived for you yet?

Frogger where are you girl?

Well, as for me, I am a little bit pregnant my friends! Im not getting tooooo overly excited yet and not announcing or even starting a thread in the preg test gallery or in the preggo journals. I just want to make sure that this lil one is gonna stick tight! Pray for my lil bean to snuggle down tight! Last month I got a BFP and made it to 4 weeks and 5 days...then lost it. Im praying hard that this is it for us...

Im sending big hugs to everyone! Hope you are all ok and having a nice day!
xxAirleyxx

We had a wonderful day out. We were shopping for my 13yr bd supplies which she is turing 14. :witch: never showed up, have been cramping majorly. I took 2 test which showed so faint that I thought I was imagining them. Good knews though, well, half bad but turned out good. My oldest and middle child were horsing around and oldest fell. We thought she broke her arm so we took her in to see the dr. Well I saw my OBGYN that delivered my 3 yr and I told her that I possibly could be pregant and that she would hear from me as soon as I confirm. She said that I didn't have to wait and that she would do a blood test for free. I got so excited:happydance:. They said I will find out tomorrow first thing. Also, daughter did not break her arm thankgoodness. She did bruise it pretty good. I will not be able to:sleep: tonight.

I'm praying that your blood test shows positive for you hun...and also I'm so glad that your daughter didn't break anything I hate that she brusied it I know that has to hurt...

As for me, well the witch is being evil!! i am in an awful lot of pain for some reason, so dosed up on painkillers, took my first clomid of this cycle this morning, was taking them the evening of cd 2 but it always got to 2am before i was taking it, which in effect is cd3 so hoping that by taking it in the morning of cd2 i will bring my Ov forward a little, we shall see what happens but suffering for my decision as i am in pain lol, my stomach feels like i have been kicked in it!!
hope everyone is well and keeping strong!! hugs to you all,xx

sam hun I hope the cramps have eased up I know how bad they can be also and praying that this new cycle is going to give you a BFP...would that not be wild if all of us got our BFP this cycle...sending you lots of hugs your way sam...love ya...:hugs:

Morning ladies! I'm a little foggy this morning, not sure if it's allergies from all the cleaning I've been doing or I've got a cold. I woke up 3 seconds before my alarm went off because I had to pee really really bad!

Our community got some really bad news this morning. One of the packing plants here is closing permanently. 1400 people will be losing their jobs come April. Although it doesn't effect my family directly, it's just going to be harder around here.

awww hun hope your feeling better...I know how having allergies can be....:hugs:

I'm so sorry about what your community just out about with the packing plant closing...I know that is going to be so hard on those 1400 people...keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers...

morning girls, how are we today? sorry i'm late this morning/afternoon ladies, had a very bad time after i took the clomid this morning, my body decided it would play a game with me called "try to stop yourself from vomiting this clomid up"!!! my body just did not want that clomid today and i was heaving for Britain so i lay down and thankfully it stopped after about 20mins and i fell asleep but only woke up again at 12pm. Terrible!!
Patty great to see you hun, temp looks nice hun and yes looks like you may well have ovulated so grab hubby and get in that bedroom!!!
Airley, try not to work too hard my dear, i am envious of you ladies having jobs i wish i could work but these damn illnesses won't let me!!
Suni my dear how are you today? have we any more news on the pending BFP?
mommymichele hope you are feeling better today hun, and to everyone else i hope you are all well too, sending hugs to you all!!! big squeazy ones!!!xxx

thanks sam for looking at the chart and also thanks to airley also for looking at it...I can feel some pains that feels like they are coming and going on my right ovary area...so I'm praying that it was ovulation....:thumbup:

mommymichele hope you are feeling better today hun, and to everyone else i hope you are all well too, sending hugs to you all!!! big squeazy ones!!!xxx

Aw, ty hun!

It's kinda dangerous to go outside today! We are in the middle of a wicked ice storm. I just hope none of the trees or power lines come down, I can't deal with any of that mess! We do have to go to the store today and even though it's less than 1/2 a mile away, we are going to drive there very carefully. They said we have 1/3 of an inch of ice here already. My truck is not meant to be part of the ice capades!

hope you have a safe trip out in that mess hun....be very careful....

Hello Ladies, I am :cry: this morning. I am so right on schedule that since I was 3 days late, I assumed egg was fertilized but didn't stick. Just spoke with Hubby and he is almost glad that it didn't stick because he said his job situation is not looking to good as we speak and that we may move back to Ft Lauderdale, FL.
He said to hold off which hurts me even more because I was getting my hopes up for another little one in the house. I just called Dr to ask for Birth Control.I am definately going to get :drunk: tonight. This is almost as depressing as my ectopic. I am going to go for the moment. I am going to short out this computer with all my waterworks.

awww hun I'm truly so sorry....your in my thoughts and prayers....I completely understand about hurting that would hurt me also...I know your heart is set on having another baby...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

Hello Ladies, I am :cry: this morning. I am so right on schedule that since I was 3 days late, I assumed egg was fertilized but didn't stick. Just spoke with Hubby and he is almost glad that it didn't stick because he said his job situation is not looking to good as we speak and that we may move back to Ft Lauderdale, FL.
He said to hold off which hurts me even more because I was getting my hopes up for another little one in the house. I just called Dr to ask for Birth Control.I am definately going to get :drunk: tonight. This is almost as depressing as my ectopic. I am going to go for the moment. I am going to short out this computer with all my waterworks.

Aw hun! So sorry about this round for you! Enjoy your drinks tonight.

As for having to wait to have another bub because of his job and having to move, it may not be such a bad thing hun. New house, new start, new cycle, new baby, new year! (Forgive me if I'm not helping you any) Sometimes a fresh start at everything, jump starts our minds and bodies into doing what they need to do, at least that's what I believe! In my own personal journey, 2009 was a very cursed year for us. Between me ending up in the hospital, losing my job, and having my truck reposed (which I have back!) things were very very bad here and it was most definitely not a good time to have a baby!

2010 brings me renewed faith. My truck will not get reposed ever again thanks to my DH getting the loan switched to his bank, my health is getting better and I'm going to take a more proactive approach to my own medical care and NOT put off going to the Dr when I get sick like I did last year. My $12,000 hospital stay ($1200 after insurance) could have been avoided by a $25 clinic visit and a $4 prescription! Can we say BULLHEADED! The job situation is not any better but it will get better. I can still work part time for a friend of ours and I know that eventually I will find a good job. I may even go back to school!

This is the year I can start everything over. I'm rebooting my life in a way and I hope with all the new changes for all of us that we all get BFP's when the time is right!

I've been noticing little changes today, not that I think they are going to amount to much. I'm pretty relaxed about this cycle even though I'm on cycle 31. I know I will get pregnant eventually and I'm reminding myself now that if I don't get pregnant within the next few cycles it's not the end of the world and I can enjoy what I have now. I think the word is affirmations?

Anyway, as for the changes, my CM has gotten really thick and I had to pee really super bad after waking. It's too early for me to symptom spot and I really hate doing that but I'm ready for whatever this cycle does or does not bring.

Best wishes today! :hugs:

:hugs:Hey ladies,
I'm soooo happy that I can feel the pains in my right ovary I'm praying that it is ovulation ....woohoo!!! I took my soy from cd 1-5 this cycle and it was 160mgs that I took......

Oh wow!!! guess what happened to me this morning well while I was waiting on my children's bus to come and it was late coming this morning so I was already getting worried about being late at work...so I called my boss lady and told her that I would be about 4 or 5 minutes late and I knew that I would have to speed to get there...so the bus finally came and left and then I started down the road I was doing 66 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone and I pasted a state trooper and damn he turned around and got me so I started crying and telling him that the school bus was late and I was trying to get to work because I didn't want to get into any trouble...so he dropped it down to 60 in a 45 so i have a court date for feb. 26 at 9:00am or I could pay the fine of $160 and have it go against my licenses and have my insurance go up which I really don't want that to happen so I'm looking into a lawyer here to gets everyone off for around $260 which will not ever show on my record that I had the ticket and my insurance will not go up so that is the route that I'm going to be going...I tell ya that was my first speeding ticket and my last I was scared to death....sorry to ramble on just wanted to share...

Hope your all having a great night...talk to you all later...have a wonderful night sleep ladies....

woohoo!!! fertilityfriend.com shows that I did ovulate on cd 14 woohoo....I'm soooo happy about that.....I was taking the soy cd 1-5 and at 160mgs:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm doing pretty good I suppose. Trying to stay Swiss (neutral) on this cycle.

wow you don't have much longer till you test...i know that the 2ww is a killer you only have another 8 days right?...sending you lots of babydust your way....:dust:

so what do you have planned for the weekend?

wow you don't have much longer till you test...i know that the 2ww is a killer you only have another 8 days right?...sending you lots of babydust your way....:dust:

I'm testing on Tuesday because I'm on a med not safe for pregnancy but I have to take it to get pregnant. I have high prolactin.

I'm cleaning most of the weekend if my back doesn't bother me too much.

I'm testing on Tuesday because I'm on a med not safe for pregnancy but I have to take it to get pregnant. I have high prolactin.

I'm cleaning most of the weekend if my back doesn't bother me too much.

Tuesday isn't that far....do you temp?

did you hurt your back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"