Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

Good morning Ladies!

MommyMichele, You made me laugh this morning!!
(Morning ladies! Even though I was dead tired last night, I cooked dinner, and got some baby making in! LOL DH served me dinner in bed while my bum was propped up!):haha:
Your lucky girl, as long as I have been married to my husband over 15 years, I don't ever recall him bringing me breaksfast in bed.

Patty, I went to see Avatar. I was very skeptical at first because I thought it was from the cartoon on regular television which I do not not like. It turned out to be really good. I think Hubby is going to take the girls to see it after Church.
Happy Birthday wishes sent to your Hubby!

Sam, you sound like me in somewhat the same sense but not entirely. I am so discouraged that I am not pregnant that I am starting to get depressed. I started crying in bed this morning because my period should be starting to day and I don't want to see the :witch: at all. I am not going to let my hubby know that I am sad and discouraged because he is so excited. He patted my tummy the other day in hopes that the egg is there. It is good to know that you guys are with me on this one and I am not alone. What would I do without you?:hugs:

Valencia, tell him you want breakfast in bed. lol I demand it now and then!

well ladies, i made it to 13DPO!!!amazing!!WHOOHOO!!!! lol sounds daft to some but to me thats a real real improvement on my cycles since i had LM. and now the longest LP i've had in 6months hehe! i have terrible back ache and the dreaded hip pain has now begun, the witch is torturing me and making me wait till tomorrow but for the first time in a long time i don't care!! i wish you all a good night,xx

Good morning Ladies!

MommyMichele, You made me laugh this morning!!
(Morning ladies! Even though I was dead tired last night, I cooked dinner, and got some baby making in! LOL DH served me dinner in bed while my bum was propped up!):haha:
Your lucky girl, as long as I have been married to my husband over 15 years, I don't ever recall him bringing me breaksfast in bed.

Patty, I went to see Avatar. I was very skeptical at first because I thought it was from the cartoon on regular television which I do not not like. It turned out to be really good. I think Hubby is going to take the girls to see it after Church.
Happy Birthday wishes sent to your Hubby!

Sam, you sound like me in somewhat the same sense but not entirely. I am so discouraged that I am not pregnant that I am starting to get depressed. I started crying in bed this morning because my period should be starting to day and I don't want to see the :witch: at all. I am not going to let my hubby know that I am sad and discouraged because he is so excited. He patted my tummy the other day in hopes that the egg is there. It is good to know that you guys are with me on this one and I am not alone. What would I do without you?:hugs:

thanks hun for your birthday wishes for my husband he had a great day today....and you know a friend of mine that I work with went to see that movie and she also felt just like you but afterwards she really liked it...so i might have to see it when it comes out .....glad that you had a good time.....

I'm praying for you hun that you do get your bfp this cycle...dont' give up you may feel like your going to have a cycle but infact you still could be pregnant....sending you lots of hugs your way....:hugs:

well ladies, i made it to 13DPO!!!amazing!!WHOOHOO!!!! lol sounds daft to some but to me thats a real real improvement on my cycles since i had LM. and now the longest LP i've had in 6months hehe! i have terrible back ache and the dreaded hip pain has now begun, the witch is torturing me and making me wait till tomorrow but for the first time in a long time i don't care!! i wish you all a good night,xx

YAY!!!! sam hun that is awesome....woohoo!!! so glad that you have made it to 13dpo....well i'm praying also that your just feeling like your going to start your cycle but really your not going to because you will be getting your BFP....sending you lots of hugs your way....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree, YAH!! Wow,You have made it this far.

Hello Ladies, My hubby definately thinks I am pregnant or AF is coming. He said something to me and than I began to :cry::growlmad::sad2: He looked at me and said "You doing one or the other". I just yelled at my daughter than had to call her down the stairs and apologize to her. Got to get a handle on my emotions. I am a normally nice and gentle person and this is not me. Even my teenagers are asking me if I have AF. I am not letting my children know that we are trying just yet until it is for sure. Also,we are keeping it from both sets of grandparents for now. Well, I am getting off for the moment. May get on in a little bit. Luv you guys:hugs:

good morning ladies, how are we doing today? keeping well and strong i trust!!
well for me i am confused, please see my chart link in siggy!! my temp now gone up again?? i very rarely get past 7 dpo so this is madness lol,xx

awake and gabbing on FLYradio!

When are you testing Hedge?

nt know when to test usually i dont get an lp this long, FF says test today but i'm too scared lol

I hope you ladies have a better day than I am having right now. I was feeling fine but now I feel very sick and want to crawl back in bed. It may because I didn't have dinner last night, was too tired to eat, and my sugars may have been low this AM. I'm hoping my toast and tea will help me feel better.

I know your scared hun, but if I were you I'd test that way I can get to my Dr ASAP! Understand what I'm saying?

Goodmorning Ladies!

Sam, I agree with MommyMichele, I would go on and test. As you stated, you are to the point where you can test. Who knows, it may be the BFP that you have been waiting for. Or see if you can try to get into the Dr and see if they have bloodwork drawn. I pray that you do get your BFP and that your joy will be returned back to you. You so deserve it considering everything you have been through. If I could, I would put my arms around you and give you a great
big :hugs:.

MommyMichele, I hope you are feeling better and your stomach has settled down.

May all you ladies have a wonderful day! I don't have work today and the girls are out of school so we are having a girls day out. It has finally warmed up here in Houston, Tx around the 70s and the sun is completly out. This is a day to go out and enjoy. A blessed day to you. (One last thing,:witch: did not come by yesterday, so very happy).:flower:

Stomach has settled but I'm still feeling very sick.

Hedgewitch sorry the witch got you hun, have a large glass of if you're a drinker!

witch just landed, CD1!!!

Sam, I am so sorry that :witch: landed. If I were you, I would do as MommyMichele said, go have a large glass if you do drink, go have yourself a beer or wine. Oh hell, I would get myself drunk Don't give up, though. We are all here for you, Sweetheart!:hugs:

Good Morning Ladies,
I hope all is well. I miss talking with yall.

Sam! How are you, Sweetheart. I don't know how to express my feelings to you but I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that you will continue to be in my prayers, daily. You don't know me but on the internet but you can consider me a loyal friend, always. Through this forum or through my email. [email protected] or Facebook/ suni montenegro / If you have facebook. :hugs:

Patty, where the heck are you? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hi guys, sorry Ive not been posting in here the last couple days but ive been reading and following along...

HW Im sorry the witch got ya hun, I agree with a nice tall glass of wine, and then on to the next cycle. Im thinking of you and hoping you are feeling ok. On the bright side your LP did last longer and thats a good thing! :thumbup:

Valencia how did your girls day out go? Great, I hope. It sounds like the weather was great! I'd love to have a day in the 70's round here soon! :flower: I havent seen an update, has AF arrived for you yet?

Frogger where are you girl?

Well, as for me, I am a little bit pregnant my friends! Im not getting tooooo overly excited yet and not announcing or even starting a thread in the preg test gallery or in the preggo journals. I just want to make sure that this lil one is gonna stick tight! Pray for my lil bean to snuggle down tight! Last month I got a BFP and made it to 4 weeks and 5 days...then lost it. Im praying hard that this is it for us...

Im sending big hugs to everyone! Hope you are all ok and having a nice day!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxAirleyxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"