Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

hey hun, Em's doing ok, she's back at the hospital on monday so we will know more then, they cancelled her appointment for today and yesterday!https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_204v.gif
so i wasnt happy at being messed about, she's reduced her painkillers now too so that is good but the cast is so loose now its like a sock she can pull it up and down??surely not good?

having a terrible day emotionally, i listened to a song today, never heard it before but this song just brought everything crashing down, it hit me so hard today what happened to me, losing Lilly-Maye. stupid it sounds i know but its like it finally hit me, my child died. what i lost, who i lost and my head is all of a pickle now
this is the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxxhALen93E

hey hun, Em's doing ok, she's back at the hospital on monday so we will know more then, they cancelled her appointment for today and yesterday!https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_204v.gif
so i wasnt happy at being messed about, she's reduced her painkillers now too so that is good but the cast is so loose now its like a sock she can pull it up and down??surely not good?

thats is bad hun that they have canceled her appointments like that...hope you will be able to go monday...hope its all healing right when they check her...as for the cast that would concern me also to if it was loose like that hopefully they will be able to replace it or maybe it could be alright just like that not really sure....I'm so glad that she was able to reduce the painkillers....send her my love sam:hugs:

having a terrible day emotionally, i listened to a song today, never heard it before but this song just brought everything crashing down, it hit me so hard today what happened to me, losing Lilly-Maye. stupid it sounds i know but its like it finally hit me, my child died. what i lost, who i lost and my head is all of a pickle now
this is the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxMOhCZfhQ&feature=related

sam hun I'm sooo sorry that your having a terrible day emotionally...that song would also do the same to me...that is a beautiful song...I'm soooo sorry hun that its brought you down but its all going to be ok hun...I just wish that I was there to give you a big hug:hugs::hugs::hugs:you know we are all here to support you through it all....

thats is bad hun that they have canceled her appointments like that...hope you will be able to go monday...hope its all healing right when they check her...as for the cast that would concern me also to if it was loose like that hopefully they will be able to replace it or maybe it could be alright just like that not really sure....I'm so glad that she was able to reduce the painkillers....send her my love sam:hugs:
as always Patty, hugs and kisses back too for Aunty Patty i'm sure,xx

as always Patty, hugs and kisses back too for Aunty Patty i'm sure,xx

awww sam tell Em that her aunty patty loves her dearly to....:hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies! I will be honest with you! I was about to at this moment to tell you that I will not be on here anymore but my husband and I just got into an argument and we agreed that we will try one last time. I have been in a deep depression. I went into Walmart today and started bawling. Everyone around me is freaking pregnant and I coudn't face any one of them. My husband's cousins (3 of them), my best friend, some of my coworkers are pregnant. My best friend wanted me to come visit her and I told that I couldn't. My hubby as a freaking man couldn't understand why I could't go over there to visit my best friend. I am an emotional wreck. Hopefully, this next time, the egg will stay!!

I'm doing pretty good I suppose. Trying to stay Swiss (neutral) on this cycle.

wow you don't have much longer till you test...i know that the 2ww is a killer you only have another 8 days right?...sending you lots of babydust your way....:dust:

so what do you have planned for the weekend?

I'm testing on Tuesday because I'm on a med not safe for pregnancy but I have to take it to get pregnant. I have high prolactin.

I'm cleaning most of the weekend if my back doesn't bother me too much.

Tuesday isn't that far....do you temp?

did you hurt your back?

No I don't temp, DH prefers the NTNP route, says I was too obsessed for while, I probably was.

My back hurts quiet a bit, especially during the winter. I've sciatic nerve problems. I've had some pretty bad back spasms past few months. It's good right now, I may have to do my yoga more, it helps.

Morning ladies.

Hello Ladies! I will be honest with you! I was about to at this moment to tell you that I will not be on here anymore but my husband and I just got into an argument and we agreed that we will try one last time. I have been in a deep depression. I went into Walmart today and started bawling. Everyone around me is freaking pregnant and I coudn't face any one of them. My husband's cousins (3 of them), my best friend, some of my coworkers are pregnant. My best friend wanted me to come visit her and I told that I couldn't. My hubby as a freaking man couldn't understand why I could't go over there to visit my best friend. I am an emotional wreck. Hopefully, this next time, the egg will stay!!

awww hun I completely know what you feel sometimes my hubby will tell me not to worry about trying anymore then we get into an argument about it and then he is like ok if it happens then fine if not then that is fine to...so it bothers me I just wished that he would feel the same way as I do with wanting to have another baby but he doesn't let it bother him at all sometimes I wish that I was like that so I wouldn't have to worry and be like ok am I going to ovulate or the 2WW and so on...but I'm sooo happy that you and your husband have agreed to give it another chance and I'm praying that you will be getting your BFP this cycle...I know its hard hun to it is like you see pregnant ladies every where it breaks my heart...but just hold your chin up and keep saying to yourself I'm going to get pregnant this cycle....and keep saying it .....visualize you getting pregnant with the sperm traveling up through your fallopian tubes and then meeting the egg and fertilizing and then the egg traveling down the tube and attaching to the uterus wall and watch it grow and see yourself delievery and healthy baby...i was told this when I was doing Reiki healing it helps to visualize and it can work...think positive always...sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

oops! forgot to add to my other post to you....I sooooo glad that you decided not to leave this group...we all are here for you to help you through anything...not just for TTC but for friends....:hugs:

I'm doing pretty good I suppose. Trying to stay Swiss (neutral) on this cycle.

wow you don't have much longer till you test...i know that the 2ww is a killer you only have another 8 days right?...sending you lots of babydust your way....:dust:

so what do you have planned for the weekend?

I'm testing on Tuesday because I'm on a med not safe for pregnancy but I have to take it to get pregnant. I have high prolactin.

I'm cleaning most of the weekend if my back doesn't bother me too much.

Tuesday isn't that far....do you temp?

did you hurt your back?

No I don't temp, DH prefers the NTNP route, says I was too obsessed for while, I probably was.

My back hurts quiet a bit, especially during the winter. I've sciatic nerve problems. I've had some pretty bad back spasms past few months. It's good right now, I may have to do my yoga more, it helps.

Morning ladies.

Good morning,

I know what you mean about getting obsessed I'm praying that I don't start it again I just starting tempting my temperatures last cycle so I am trying hard to not want to do everything else I did last cycle do the ovulation test strips which were hard for me to really read I think those are really confusing sometimes....but anyways for me this cycle I'm only doing the tempting ....

I'm so sorry that you have a sciatic nerve problem hun praying it does get better for you....

Do any of your family think that your totally crazy for wanting to have more children?....mine do so I don't even bother to share anything about TTC with any of them....

hey sweet sorry to hear that you are having trouble but its understandable, how long have you been trying now? i know for us after 7 years and all 16 m/c 1 ectopic then losing Lilly-Maye given a child to have it taken away, i am having the same doubts about continuing to TTC, i just feel as if it will never happen. we have had arguements recently about continuing, when we go out it kills me inside when i hear a baby cry or see pregnant women or newborns, it tears me up everytime hun, i fall apart and hurt so badly, i go to another aisle in the supermarket or just avoid going out completely, it is a hard journey for us who are long term TTC 5years plus trying and still having nothing but all i can say is that you are strong and you will find the hope to continue trying, we always do, we get knocked down, have the stuffing kicked out of us then get up dust ourselves off and start again, talk about glutten for punishment us gals!!!xxx

so what have you all been doing today?.....what are your plans for tomorrow?...hope your all having a wonderful day today....:hugs:

awww hun I completely know what you feel sometimes my hubby will tell me not to worry about trying anymore then we get into an argument about it and then he is like ok if it happens then fine if not then that is fine to...so it bothers me I just wished that he would feel the same way as I do with wanting to have another baby but he doesn't let it bother him at all sometimes I wish that I was like that so I wouldn't have to worry and be like ok am I going to ovulate or the 2WW and so on...but I'm sooo happy that you and your husband have agreed to give it another chance and I'm praying that you will be getting your BFP this cycle...I know its hard hun to it is like you see pregnant ladies every where it breaks my heart...but just hold your chin up and keep saying to yourself I'm going to get pregnant this cycle....and keep saying it .....visualize you getting pregnant with the sperm traveling up through your fallopian tubes and then meeting the egg and fertilizing and then the egg traveling down the tube and attaching to the uterus wall and watch it grow and see yourself delievery and healthy baby...i was told this when I was doing Reiki healing it helps to visualize and it can work...think positive always...sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

Hello Ladies, just made it in from work? It is finally starting to get busy in retail. I think people are recovering from the holidays because it has been so slow and today it was pretty hectic!

Thank you Patty! My hubby is the most Level headed, responsible, dedicated to his family, the most macho man in the ENTIRE world,( I feel like I am married to a military man) did I mention handsome as Hell, but shoot, he is also very wishy, washy. He will say one thing and the next day, it is the opposite. UHG He is an awesome hubby though! A butt sometimes but awesome!
OK, We are planning again and I was always right on schedule to know when I ovulated and when the witch came and this last try threw my schedule off, that is how I know that the egg implanted but didn't last. I don't know the day I will ovulate now, bought ov test and will test every day. The problem is that the day when I THINK I may ov, we will be out of town and staying with mother-in-law. How am I going to explain that one.:winkwink: (OH Baby< I think we need a nap):haha:

hey sweet sorry to hear that you are having trouble but its understandable, how long have you been trying now? i know for us after 7 years and all 16 m/c 1 ectopic then losing Lilly-Maye given a child to have it taken away, i am having the same doubts about continuing to TTC, i just feel as if it will never happen. we have had arguements recently about continuing, when we go out it kills me inside when i hear a baby cry or see pregnant women or newborns, it tears me up everytime hun, i fall apart and hurt so badly, i go to another aisle in the supermarket or just avoid going out completely, it is a hard journey for us who are long term TTC 5years plus trying and still having nothing but all i can say is that you are strong and you will find the hope to continue trying, we always do, we get knocked down, have the stuffing kicked out of us then get up dust ourselves off and start again, talk about glutten for punishment us gals!!!xxx

We haven't been trying that long but when you get your hopes up as we have and it doesn't happen or there is a miscarriage or ectopic as you and I have had then that tears us apart emotionally! The biggest depressed state for me was the ectopic because I do not believe in abortion because of my religious backgroud and here I have a 9 week baby on my right ovary that has to be removed. To this day, I still have regrets but my hubby said that it was a medical emergency and there was no choice!:cry: It may have happened 3years ago but it will always be like yesterday! We as women take on so much and feel so much with our emotions, our love, feelings even anger, because that is the way God made us! That is why we get stressed more easily than men. I would love for one day for men to have the feelings, emotions, stress, responsiblity, everything that we as women half to deal with and they would appreciate what we go through on a daily basis. To please, to have perfectly good babies as we are intended with no difficulties. I have a 16 year old that will never drive because she has seizures. How is she going survive? I have a 13 turning 14 that we have to wait for her to get her license to drive the oldest around! She sees flickering lights and she starts seizing. She has 2 more years and then I don't know what will become of her. All I can do is give her hope as a good mother should! I could go on and on!
I agree with you! We do get knocked down and get the stuffing kicked out of us and we do need to get up and brush the dust off. I always tell my oldest that we can fall in a mud puddle but do not waddle in it, get up, wipe yourself off and walk out of it. Don't wallow in it.

Good Morning Ladies,

How are you all doing? well I just got back home from the Emergency room with Emma she has been running a high fever of 102 and coughing so we went around 6 something this morning and just got home and I was up with Patrick until 2:20am because he started throwing up...:wacko:my poor little babies are sick...Patrick just eat to much last night and thats why his stomach was bothering him...so anyways I'm home and checking on you all I'm sooo tired I think I will have to take me a nap:sleep:...hope you all have a wonderful day today....

oops! forgot to add Emma has a upper respiratory infection so she is on tylenol for her fever and the doctor said that the infection will just have to run its course....so she is laying on the couch with me now....

Hello Ladies, just made it in from work? It is finally starting to get busy in retail. I think people are recovering from the holidays because it has been so slow and today it was pretty hectic!

Thank you Patty! My hubby is the most Level headed, responsible, dedicated to his family, the most macho man in the ENTIRE world,( I feel like I am married to a military man) did I mention handsome as Hell, but shoot, he is also very wishy, washy. He will say one thing and the next day, it is the opposite. UHG He is an awesome hubby though! A butt sometimes but awesome!
OK, We are planning again and I was always right on schedule to know when I ovulated and when the witch came and this last try threw my schedule off, that is how I know that the egg implanted but didn't last. I don't know the day I will ovulate now, bought ov test and will test every day. The problem is that the day when I THINK I may ov, we will be out of town and staying with mother-in-law. How am I going to explain that one.:winkwink: (OH Baby< I think we need a nap):haha:

wishing you luck with the ovulation tests hun....and with the mother-in-law thing just go to the bathroom and have a quicky...:winkwink: the mother-in-law want think of anything just be like your having a shower and hubby is using the bathroom.....:winkwink::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->