Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

Appointment went well, will have the beta results in the AM. She called in prenatals for me and DH will help me remember to take them.

Am only allowed Tylenol, Benadryl, and Sudafed. Not impressed but very happy just the same.

thats great hun that your appointment went great....I tell ya I couldn't never take those prenatals they would make me soooo sick to my stomach....I would also forget to take them also...I'm sooo excited for you...congratulations again hun....:hugs:

Hey Ladies,

How are you all doing?...hope your all well...sorry I just haven't been feeling right here lately with my moods I guess...I wanted to see how everyone is doing and what you have planned for the weekend...

Well we are suppose to get around to 6 to 10 inches of snow starting friday night and through saturday woohoo!!!! we want some soooo bad here....do any of you have snow?

Sam where are you at girl how are you doing?...how is your cycle going hun?...how is Em doing?...

Suni how are you doing?...haven't seen you post in a couple of days also...

Hope you both are doing good...

Mama4 and MommyMichele hope your having a great thursday so far ....

well its time again to head to work...gosh I don't want to go at all...I have been checking out a work at home job with Ameriplan that I think that I'm going to be starting this friday its just amazing ....maybe I can share with you all about it...

ok ok I have to get off of here I want to stay but I have to go...lol...hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day today...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oops!!! forgot to mention also well i'm 9 dpo and my temps are still staying high woohoo!!!!! I'm thinking about testing on 10 dpo or maybe just wait until saturday or sunday not sure just yet....but I have never ovulated on cd 14 at all and this is truly a miracle for me I have PCOS so always my ovulation would be like way down my cycle 21 or 22 day or like last cycle it was I think cycle day 35 when I ovulated and that is when I got my positive pregnancy test and then only had a short lutheal phase of 11 days so it was considered a chemical pregnancy.....sorry this is long just wanted to share....

Prenatals bind me up, so I have to take a fiber supplement. A pill for a pill for a pill. Not fun.

Mama4 congrats hun! This is our #6th!

Hello to everyone! Sorry I haven't visited in a while. Congrats to all the new pregars:flower:. Hope you are feeling well! A little update on my side! Hubby came home and found grades from oldest daughter. She has been hiding them. She is failing in all her subjects and hubby and I are mostly to blame because of me working at night. She has had responsibility of the little one. Hubby and I decided that me working is not worth her failing so I quit the job that I loved to take the pressure off of her. Hopefully it is not to late for her! I have another delima. We went on and decided to get on birthcontrol (started taking it around OV so I knew it hadn't kicked in yet) and I took it for some time but it made me so sick, throwing up and headaches. I started them a few days before I ovulated. The opk test showed positive last week so we refrained from sex or used a condom. I stopped taking the BC and figured that since I ovulated that I am due for :witch: to show. Yesterday I started bleeding and than this morning, I noticed ewcm. I thought, what the heck and went on and took another OPK test and it showed positive. Now I am so confused because I told Hubby last night we were safe because of the previous positive test and we didn't use any protection last night. Now I am very very concerned! I beleive the BC completely screwed up my cycle and restarted my egg! It was a shock to me this morning when I saw a smiley face and I saw the same thing last week! I am now scared to tell my Hubby! Consolation Girls, I sure need it!

OK, I have taken two more test, spreaded out, the line is starting to fade and those did not have smiley faces. Does this mean that I have already OVed. Ladies, where are you when I need you!!

Hey guys! Im sorry I havent been on much lately...

Val - I honestly do not know what to tell you bout that mix up! I'd say its best to use protection a little while longer just in case - the last I caught up I thought that you guys were going to try at least once more...I need to go back and do some reading i guess! I sure hope you are doing ok~

I hope everyone else is well too! Im sleepy as all get out, so Im off to bed now. The kids will all be away this weekend so I hope to catch up properly then!

:hugs:

hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around lately I'm just dealing with depression right now and its been sooo hard for me...I just had another chemical pregnancy which has really brought me down...so this cycle I have upped my soy this cycle to 200mgs and taking it on cd 1-5 so I'm praying that this cycle will bring us a sticky bean....hope your all doing great I have really missed you all...hope your weekend is going great so far...gosh i can't believe its almost over...
https://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/goldelks73/Holiday%20art/Happy-Valentines-Day-1.gif

That's what I did hun for my BFP cycle. 200 mgs soy but 2-7 and then B6 my entire cycle. It worked for me! I really hope it works for you!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

That's what I did hun for my BFP cycle. 200 mgs soy but 2-7 and then B6 my entire cycle. It worked for me! I really hope it works for you!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

congratulations on your BFP hun I'm soooo excited for you....I bought me a bottle of the B6 now what is that suppose to do?...I wonder if its ok for me to start today on cd 10 for it to work?...thanks for your help on this...

oops! about forgot what mgs did you take of the B6 and did you take them in the morning or at night?

100 mgs in the am, just take it everyday. It's supposed to help with your LP and progesterone. I'm not sure if that's what helped me but it was part of my BFP cycle. I'd go ahead and start it.

100 mgs in the am, just take it everyday. It's supposed to help with your LP and progesterone. I'm not sure if that's what helped me but it was part of my BFP cycle. I'd go ahead and start it.

Thanks soooo much I started the B6 and I took 100mgs of it and in the morning time to....hoping that I can get a sticky bean this cycle....:hugs:

Hi ladies, sorry I havent posted here in a while! I sure hope everyone is doing ok!!! Have a great day all! :flower:

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I haven't been around I have been dealing with alot of depression and its hard sometimes to just talk to others about it...but I'm back and would love to get this group moving again...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome back hun, I was getting worried.

Hi hun, how are you doing?...I'm truly sorry that I haven't been here its just so hard dealing with depression and sometimes alot of people really don't understand you know....I'm on soy 200 mgs this cycle I took it on cd 1-5 and also been taking the B6 also so I'm praying that I get a sticky bean this cycle I just feel sooo down in the dumps and wished that I would be able to carry another child instead of having chemical pregnancys like I have been having...

so how is your pregnancy going?...I'm soooo happy for you hun...are you planning on finding out what your going to have?....thanks for being here for me...and again I'm sorry for not being here with you all....:hugs::hugs:

Oh I had and have depression, it sucks. I'm here for you hun.

Pregnancy is going well, we have our first ultrasound tomorrow! We get the NT scan in April and I think the gender scan in May, so one scan right after another. I'm praying June, July, and August are very boring since I have a history of preterm labor.

I'll let you know what happened when I get back form the scan, will even show you pics of Baby Baumy!

Hey Ladies, how are you all doing?...how are the one's doing that are pregnant?...do you have any ultrasound pics for us to see?..so what all have you all been up to...:hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies, how are you all doing?...how are the one's doing that are pregnant?...do you have any ultrasound pics for us to see?..so what all have you all been up to...:hugs::hugs:

Hello I am 30 yrs old with 4 wonderful children TTCing # 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->