Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

lol I live for organised chaos! My name on flylady is Baumchele

Morning ladies, how are we all today? well for me i made it to 11dpo and that means an 11 day LP WOOHOOO!! but then my temp decided to mess up this morning, ok so i took my temp usual time but when i woke up i was freezing cold and shivery, that temp was 36.57
i then fell asleep again for nearly 3 hours and took my temp again and it was 36.89 but this time i was cold but warm ie hot but with a cold sweat (sorry sounds awful but having night sweats for ages now, and had a bad dream about being involved in an earthquake with a baby that was mine???? and i was protecting it from the falling buildings??? don't ask!! i have no idea and don't worry i've showered lol.)
so which temp do i use? xxx

sam I'm not sure hun on that one wish I could help...but they say use the first one when you wake up...so not sure....YAY!!!!! sooooo glad that you have made it to the 11dpo...woohoo!!!!!:happydance:

ok ladies i am apologising for not being about the last few days, i am going to have a good read back on all the posts over the last few days and i shall reply to you all, i am a bit absent minded at the min with everything thats going on, Patty i miss you too hun and i am going to txt you in a little while i just dont want to wake you up,xxx

Hey sam hun its all ok we completely understand....You dont' need to worry...just glad that your back with us...missed ya...:hugs::hugs:

I'm enjoying myself lately! I am in the process of shinning my sink as we speak, got it half done yesterday and I ended up crashing. Chronic insomnia! I managed to get out of bed, get dressed, clean a little and start my blog! Link in siggy! Going to have breakfast here shortly and bake some bread!

wow girl you really are in a cleaning mood .....I bet your sink looks awesome i need to clean mine but girl I don't have hardly any energy anymore...I just feel so drained....YAY!!! on your blog I'm going to have to go and read it I bet its great....you make your own bread?...is it the yeast bread or like the friendship bread?...do you have a reciep for it that you would be able to share with us...I love getting new recieps and I will have to share some of mine with you all....

I'm enjoying myself lately! I am in the process of shinning my sink as we speak, got it half done yesterday and I ended up crashing. Chronic insomnia! I managed to get out of bed, get dressed, clean a little and start my blog! Link in siggy! Going to have breakfast here shortly and bake some bread!
well done you!!! it feels quite liberating doesn't it lol, how are you today hun?xx

Very happy to be having cramps! :haha: I believe I am ovulating! Everything is in it's place for that! :happydance: The house on the other hand..... pphhttt

I'll be chasing DH later today. :sex: :blush:

yay!!! I'm hoping you are ovulating to hun....yep you better get to baby dancing tonight...:sex: hope you are able to catch that egg...:spermy::dust:

Very happy to be having cramps! :haha: I believe I am ovulating! Everything is in it's place for that! :happydance: The house on the other hand..... pphhttt

lol, make sure you do get him, you need those swimmers!! bugger the house it will still be there tomorrow hun, a day at a time!! my house is total chaos and i don't just mean in the FLYLADY sense lol i mean real chaos!!xxx

Sam I know hun what you mean about chaos there is chaos here at my home as well....:wacko:

hey everyone, how are you all doing?...well I'm sitting here on the couch relaxing not feeling to good and watching some scary movies...I love some scary movies...getting ready to see if the New Halloween II is on to rent ...do any of you like scary movies?...

well I'm eating a sub right now well a homemade sub it has a large sub roll and turkey, ham, vinager & oil lettuce, tomato, pickles and cheese and also having some nacho cheese tortilla chips with it...and its yummy!!!:winkwink:

Do any of you use ovulation test strips?..if some what brand and where do you get yours from?...Do any of you have the ovulation fertility scope?...or do you use any other things that help with you seeing when your ovulating?...

How is it in your home I mean like is it like crazy sometimes are you organized do you have chores for your children?..just trying to see if its only my house that seems to be crazy and not organized......

so what all are your plans for this weekend?...

Be back on here in just a little while ladies...sending you all lots of hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lol, make sure you do get him, you need those swimmers!! bugger the house it will still be there tomorrow hun, a day at a time!! my house is total chaos and i don't just mean in the FLYLADY sense lol i mean real chaos!!xxx

Sam I know hun what you mean about chaos there is chaos here at my home as well....:wacko:

well hopefully one day i'll get a grip on it, its homely chaos though so does that count as being ok?xx

Hello, Ladies! Man, I am so far behind on all your posts. Had to work today than came home and Hubby took me to see a movie. Had a good night. It gets my mind off of the waiting game.

MommyMichele, have loads of fun, girl.:winkwink:

I am sorry that I am not posting to much tonight but it has been a really tiring and long day. Haven't stopped moving all day. I wish you all a wonderful night sending baby dust your way!!!

Morning ladies! Even though I was dead tired last night, I cooked dinner, and got some baby making in! LOL DH served me dinner in bed while my bum was propped up!

Hello, Ladies! Man, I am so far behind on all your posts. Had to work today than came home and Hubby took me to see a movie. Had a good night. It gets my mind off of the waiting game.

MommyMichele, have loads of fun, girl.:winkwink:

I am sorry that I am not posting to much tonight but it has been a really tiring and long day. Haven't stopped moving all day. I wish you all a wonderful night sending baby dust your way!!!

Hi Suni, so tell us what movie did you go see?...was it good?....I know what you mean about trying to get your mind off of the waiting game...its really hard...I completely understand about having a tiring day we all have those to hun so don't be sorry about not posting much we all do understand...hope you had a wonderful nights rest...talk to you soon....:hugs:

Morning ladies! Even though I was dead tired last night, I cooked dinner, and got some baby making in! LOL DH served me dinner in bed while my bum was propped up!

woohoo!!!! that is wonderful girl....that was sooo sweet of your DH to serve you dinner in bed...:thumbup:sending you lots of babydust your way:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/LaGambler4/Good%20Morning/DoggieMorning.jpg

How are you all doing today?...so what do you all have planned today?...Today is my husband's birthday he is the big 43....lol so we are just going to relax around the house and I might try to clean some today I'm going to be looking at flylady and try to do this.......

Hey have any of you done soy?....

how are we all today ladies? well i trust, Happy Birthday to Tim, hope he has a lovely day,
ok so made it to 12 day LP and temp dropped this morning below the coverline so the witch is as we speak sorting her flying monkeys out with the babysitter and will be arriving soon, B*tch!! got cramps but weird ones and i feel so sicky so guess i need to get my stock in of big comfy pads and hot water bottles lol, but at least i made it past 7 day LP lol, so had a good cry this morning and hated on my body and now i just feel numb, why do i do this to myself every month? 7 years for what? i have my 17 angels and then my beautiful LM and i can't touch any of them, life is too cruel,xx

how are we all today ladies? well i trust, Happy Birthday to Tim, hope he has a lovely day,
ok so made it to 12 day LP and temp dropped this morning below the coverline so the witch is as we speak sorting her flying monkeys out with the babysitter and will be arriving soon, B*tch!! got cramps but weird ones and i feel so sicky so guess i need to get my stock in of big comfy pads and hot water bottles lol, but at least i made it past 7 day LP lol, so had a good cry this morning and hated on my body and now i just feel numb, why do i do this to myself every month? 7 years for what? i have my 17 angels and then my beautiful LM and i can't touch any of them, life is too cruel,xx

Aw honey! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->