Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

that timer method is also the FLY LADY method put it into your search eangines, its great,xx

Started this today! OMG LOVE IT!

The timer is the only thing that motivates me. I suggested it last night. I use it for everything and I mean everything. I have 2 timers. If one breaks, I am off to the store to buy another one. My teenagers and even my mother-in-law makes fun of me and calls me :wacko:. My mother-in-law has even got frustrated with me a few times. I don't care. It keep me going through the day.
Well, I hope you are doing well, today.

Finally Ladies, I have another symptom, my breast our tingly. Not painful but they feel like pinneedles. I was getting worried that something was wrong with me. I just got this wild and funny thought, I am imagining my husband reading my comment and wondering why I am telling you guys about my breast!:haha:

Hi everyone! Im still at work but taking a minute to sneak on and leave a few words...

Welcome MommyMichele! These ladies are super nice, as Ive only just recently joined the thread myself! I have 4 kids from previous marriage/relationship but got married for a second time last year and we are ttc his first! So it will be my 5th, his first. We are in very similar situations. I am 38 and he is only 32 so Im starting to worry my poor ole eggs are not hatchin like they used to! :haha:

HW - I read back all about the awful stuff you've gone through with that pitiful excuse for a doctor and hospital! I think its a BIG plus that you have records/photos of LM's files etc. You should sue that hospital blind if you ask me! Not for monetary gain, but for the satisfaction that they can NEVER EVER hurt another family the way they have caused so much pain to yours! Big :hugs: to you and Im super glad you are 10DPO! Woo Hoo way to go!

Valencia - I love the idea of the timer! haha! My hubby would be jumping round every time it goes off! haha! I can just hear him now saying "what the heck is that thing for?" haha! I work full time and the kids play sports, I swear when we are home, its always so hurried and cluttered! I checked out the Fly Lady website and like her ideas - not sure where to start with that tho other than maybe try to put some her beleifs into practice in hopes of getting rid of some clutter! Our home is veeeeeerrry small and we are all on top of each other and running out of space...Alas, clutter is unavoidable most of the time.

Frogger3240 - hows things for you today??? I know you said you are close to Hickory, NC. But what exactly is the name of your hometown?

Ok, gotta get back to work, but will try to log on again later tonight once im home and all the kids are fed and occupied! :hugs: to all of you!

Hi Patty! I am doing good. I just walked in the door from work. It is now around 11:40 pm. It was a decent day at TJMaxx. Not to busy considering the holidays were hell.
Concerning the time difference, I have facebook with friends that are from Malaysia and Africa and I think it is the coolest thing ever. I so enjoy talking with them and asking what type of weather they are having at the time.

Mama4, I have to say that you do have control because I sure don't. I became very weak concerning the test. It bugs me that all test show you can test 5 days sooner but I have done research and that is a bunch of bull. Out of most post that I read, it is around 2 or 3 days past your AF. I think it is a way to make money.

To all you ladies concerning cleaning, I have found an awesome way to not get caught up in one thing when we have so much to do. I keep a timer with me at all times and it motivates me to do stuff. If I know that I have tons of laundry and I want to be on the computer at the same time, I set the timer to 15 min. When It goes off, I swtich to cleaning from fooling around on the computer. Back and forth. I even set the timer to 15 min of cleaning the kitchen to be finished when timer goes off. It makes my day go quicker, easier and funner. Ladies, try it. Alright, goodnight and sweet dreams. Hugs

wow....I think I'm going to have to try the timer for here also....I really think that will help me alot....thanks suni for sharing about that....:thumbup:

[link=https://www.etickr.com]
[image noborder]https://www.etickr.com/ticker.php?img=6,99,126,0,CD,1,14602,28,125[/image]
[/link]

[image noborder]https://www.etickr.com/ticker.php?img=6,99,126,0,CD,1,14602,28,125[/image]
[/link]

https://www.etickr.com/ticker.php?img=6,99,126,0,CD,1,14602,28,125

[/link]

https://www.etickr.com/ticker.php?img=6,99,126,0,CD,1,14602,28,125

Don't mind me, I am still learning this website. So if you see a bunch of off the wall stuff, disreguard it. I did figure out how to put my eticker up though. Did I tell you ladies that I am computer iliterate!

OMG!! May I join please?!?! Finally a group for large family mama's!

I have 5 kiddos already!
DD Cheyenne 13
DS Anthony 12
DS Jeramiah 10
DD Kaitlynn 9
DS Travis 7

TTC a Victoria or a Charles this year, we are so excited! It will be his first baby, he missed out on all the fun! Unfortunately my kiddos live with their dad, long story.

what state do you live in: Iowa
what do you do for a living: I bartend/waitress a few times a month.

It's nice to meet other large family mama's, not too many of us here I think.

Hi, and welcome to the group we are soo glad that your here with us.....I know what you mean that there isn't alot of ladies that do have large families so it does feel great to have others now that we can talk to ....I will get your information added to the first page....and again welcome to the group....:hugs:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hello - Im up to my eyeballs in laundry and have got to step away from the computer long enuf to get anything done! haha! Hope all of you had a wonderful day....will catch up proper tomorrow!

Im 11DPO today and tryin to stay away from the pee sticks! :haha:

Heaven help me!

your chart looks great hun....sending you lots of babydust...:dust::dust:

Hi Patty! I am doing good. I just walked in the door from work. It is now around 11:40 pm. It was a decent day at TJMaxx. Not to busy considering the holidays were hell.
Concerning the time difference, I have facebook with friends that are from Malaysia and Africa and I think it is the coolest thing ever. I so enjoy talking with them and asking what type of weather they are having at the time.

Mama4, I have to say that you do have control because I sure don't. I became very weak concerning the test. It bugs me that all test show you can test 5 days sooner but I have done research and that is a bunch of bull. Out of most post that I read, it is around 2 or 3 days past your AF. I think it is a way to make money.

To all you ladies concerning cleaning, I have found an awesome way to not get caught up in one thing when we have so much to do. I keep a timer with me at all times and it motivates me to do stuff. If I know that I have tons of laundry and I want to be on the computer at the same time, I set the timer to 15 min. When It goes off, I swtich to cleaning from fooling around on the computer. Back and forth. I even set the timer to 15 min of cleaning the kitchen to be finished when timer goes off. It makes my day go quicker, easier and funner. Ladies, try it. Alright, goodnight and sweet dreams. Hugs
that timer method is also the FLY LADY method put it into your search eangines, its great,xx

:thumbup:

morning all how are we today, well i hope.
ok ladies i'm a little excited guess what.......i made it to a ten day LP yey!!!!! so chuffed lol, temp went back up this morning and af still not arrived, so pleased i got a ten dayer lol, quick go look at my chart...you must!!! it says i'm 10 DPO hehehehehe!!!xxx

WOOHOO!!!!!! that is wonderful sam....:happydance::happydance:praying that you were able to catch the egg....:thumbup:

Hi everyone! Im still at work but taking a minute to sneak on and leave a few words...

Welcome MommyMichele! These ladies are super nice, as Ive only just recently joined the thread myself! I have 4 kids from previous marriage/relationship but got married for a second time last year and we are ttc his first! So it will be my 5th, his first. We are in very similar situations. I am 38 and he is only 32 so Im starting to worry my poor ole eggs are not hatchin like they used to! :haha:

HW - I read back all about the awful stuff you've gone through with that pitiful excuse for a doctor and hospital! I think its a BIG plus that you have records/photos of LM's files etc. You should sue that hospital blind if you ask me! Not for monetary gain, but for the satisfaction that they can NEVER EVER hurt another family the way they have caused so much pain to yours! Big :hugs: to you and Im super glad you are 10DPO! Woo Hoo way to go!

Valencia - I love the idea of the timer! haha! My hubby would be jumping round every time it goes off! haha! I can just hear him now saying "what the heck is that thing for?" haha! I work full time and the kids play sports, I swear when we are home, its always so hurried and cluttered! I checked out the Fly Lady website and like her ideas - not sure where to start with that tho other than maybe try to put some her beleifs into practice in hopes of getting rid of some clutter! Our home is veeeeeerrry small and we are all on top of each other and running out of space...Alas, clutter is unavoidable most of the time.

Frogger3240 - hows things for you today??? I know you said you are close to Hickory, NC. But what exactly is the name of your hometown?

Ok, gotta get back to work, but will try to log on again later tonight once im home and all the kids are fed and occupied! :hugs: to all of you!

I'm in Claremont

hi ladies, how are you all doing?...yay its friday I'm soooo glad because this week has went by soooooooo slow for me....it did feel like that the weekend wouldn't never get here....well we just finished supper we had chicken nuggets and french fries I wanted to cook something simple and fast...just dragging feeling today...

Sam, how are you doing hun?...I miss you!!! :hugs: how is Em doing?...has she got to come home yet?...yay I'm sooooo glad that you have made it to cd27 woohoo!!!! praying that you did infact catch that egg hun.....

Suni, how are you doing?....thanks for sharing about the timer I'm the worst that tries and tries to get things done but its like I always get side track...praying that you also caught the egg to hun...

Airley, how are you doing?....how was work today?...so what do you have planned for this weekend?...praying that you also caught the egg to hun...

MommyMichele, how are you doing?....how was your day today?...it does feel great to have to have other mothers that do have more than 3 children...and again welcome to the group we are soooo glad that your here with us...

well I think I'm going to go and watch some TV and I will check on here tomorrow morning ladies...hope you all have a wonderful night....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies, how are we all today? well for me i made it to 11dpo and that means an 11 day LP WOOHOOO!! but then my temp decided to mess up this morning, ok so i took my temp usual time but when i woke up i was freezing cold and shivery, that temp was 36.57
i then fell asleep again for nearly 3 hours and took my temp again and it was 36.89 but this time i was cold but warm ie hot but with a cold sweat (sorry sounds awful but having night sweats for ages now, and had a bad dream about being involved in an earthquake with a baby that was mine???? and i was protecting it from the falling buildings??? don't ask!! i have no idea and don't worry i've showered lol.)
so which temp do i use? xxx

ok ladies i am apologising for not being about the last few days, i am going to have a good read back on all the posts over the last few days and i shall reply to you all, i am a bit absent minded at the min with everything thats going on, Patty i miss you too hun and i am going to txt you in a little while i just dont want to wake you up,xxx

I'm enjoying myself lately! I am in the process of shinning my sink as we speak, got it half done yesterday and I ended up crashing. Chronic insomnia! I managed to get out of bed, get dressed, clean a little and start my blog! Link in siggy! Going to have breakfast here shortly and bake some bread!

I'm enjoying myself lately! I am in the process of shinning my sink as we speak, got it half done yesterday and I ended up crashing. Chronic insomnia! I managed to get out of bed, get dressed, clean a little and start my blog! Link in siggy! Going to have breakfast here shortly and bake some bread!
well done you!!! it feels quite liberating doesn't it lol, how are you today hun?xx

well done you!!! it feels quite liberating doesn't it lol, how are you today hun?xx

Very happy to be having cramps! :haha: I believe I am ovulating! Everything is in it's place for that! :happydance: The house on the other hand..... pphhttt

I'll be chasing DH later today. :sex: :blush:

Very happy to be having cramps! :haha: I believe I am ovulating! Everything is in it's place for that! :happydance: The house on the other hand..... pphhttt

I'll be chasing DH later today. :sex: :blush:
lol, make sure you do get him, you need those swimmers!! bugger the house it will still be there tomorrow hun, a day at a time!! my house is total chaos and i don't just mean in the FLYLADY sense lol i mean real chaos!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->