Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

Hello ladies!
Valencia, I love the new Avatar Pic! I sent you a message on your profile page to tell you how to add a profile pic too! The instructions i gave you yesterday were for anytime you want to include a photo in one of your posts, for example a test piccie you may want to share in the future! :thumbup:

HW - WOW I cant believe how inept the hospital sounds! Im awfully sorry you are having to deal with such crap and I really hope that Em is feeling better and outta there really soon! I agree that if there is ANY other health care option, another hospital, SOMEWHERE else to go, you should get there asap and let them take a look at Em too! Obviously this hospital is a joke and has given you nothing but heartache! Hang in there, I really hope things begin to look up for you soon!

Frogger3240, I can NOT believe how close we are to one another! Thats crazy! Most everyone Ive befriended on BNB are all in the UK...During the week, I work full time - pretty much 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday. My kids all play basketball or soccer depending on the time of year. Right now Hannah is playing for her middle school team and Luke is on a youth league team (basketball) Zach just finished a season of Indoor soccer and Jake is not playing anything right now. Needless to say, when Im not working, Im driving all over the place picking up and dropping off kiddos - watching ballgames and then to the house for dinner, homework, showers, laundry etc etc...Its a constant schedule and I have to write it all down to remember where Im supposed to be all the time! haha!:haha:

Well, Im 10DPO today...temp went back up from yesterdays little dip so thats good I guess. This is my first cycle after the early MC last month. Im hopeful and also a little nervous. NOT going to test early. Just gonna wait and see if AF shows up and also watch what the temps do.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!
:hugs:

Hey Airley I know its soooo wild isn't it that we are so close to each other...hey maybe one day we might have to meet half way and meet each other...I know what you mean about having to write things downs and so on its always something that is happening or going on here also....

I'm truly sorry about your early MC praying for you to get your BFP this cycle....I know I just had a chemical pregnancy this past cycle I know when I found out my heart sank.....sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

Thank you Mama4 for taking the time! I really appreciate it. Dude, you are a busy girl. While your kiddos are in sports, mine is in music. The oldest and youngest, yes my 3 yr old loves to play the piano. ALyssa (16) is the piano player and now my Valenina (3) is following in her footsteps. She has a little musical and will put up music with the musical on the piano and match the tunes while singing to match the piano. Amazing!! Sara (13) about to turn (14) in 2 weeks is our violinist which she is 1st chair. Constantly going to performances.
Yes, I have very busy schedule also. Working at night, enforcing to my teenagers and Husband that if they want me to work, I better come home to a decent looking house. Yes, mornings/afternoons cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping constantly. I will buy something and it is gone in two days. I bought a whole gallon of milk and it was gone the very next day!
I hate a dirty house and when they notice that I am beginning to get cranky because of it, they don't say a word. LOL Have to go now to unload all the groceries, talk with you later.

Suni, I hate coming home to a dirty house I try and try to stay on top of it all but its like sometimes my children dont' want to help with cleaning and then i get all cranky and upset and then that sets my day to where I'm in a bad mood...I mean gosh there are 4 children me and my husband so we should be able to all pitch in and keep the house in tip top shape and just work together...I know it gets to me also when I buy something and then its gone the next day....Do you and your family do Chores List?....

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! YOU DEFINATELY HAVE A LAWSUIT IN YOU HANDS AND FOR YOU TO HAVE PICTURES OF HER IS AN EVEN BIGGER THING TO THROW ON THE FLAME. No, it does not sound like you are crazy nor does it seem a bit off! Just hang in there and stay strong for yourself.

Sam I totally agree with Suni on this hun no your not crazy and that hospital is just so down right crazy and they need to pay for what they have done to you and your family hun......I agree stay strong hun for yourself....sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

well I'm home sitting down finally playing on the laptop and watching a movie with my family...just got finished eating also we had chinese food tonight sweet-n-sour chicken, chicken lo'mein and fried rice it was yummy...lol...so what did you all have for supper?...well I'm going to go and finish watching the movie and try to post before I head to bed tonight...hope your all having a wonderful night so far...

Sam how is Emma doing?...how is the pain?..is she doing better?...tell her that I'm sending her lots of hugs :hugs: and keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.....

Thank you for commenting on my picture. My hubby and I looked very relaxed after a couple glasses of wine! LOL

Hello Sam, how are you? Patty could be right about your egg! Please keep us informed if the Royal Bitch does show up.
Airley, I pray also that this is your month after your miscarriage to get a BFP.
Patty, how are you doing? You are always giving to others but I also want to know how PATTY is doing.
I send much baby dust to yall as well. I have to make this one short, hubby is insisting that I go and watch George Lopez with him. Luv you guys. Don't know if I could make it without your conversations. Have a wonderful night.

morning ladies, hope you are all well today,
Em is fine and sends her love and hugs back to you Patty,

please feel free to check out my irratic chart, it has had 2 dips now one at 6DPO and then one at 8DPO and then today tried to come back up so now i'm mega confused, according to how things go this would count as 2 implantation dips lmao, still got sore boobies and still cramping, link in my siggy, i just love how our bodies torture us, thanks girls, sorry to mither you all,
talking about housework and fitting it all in have any of you heard of FLYLADY?xx

Good morning Sam! I see you are online! What time is it for you right now?

here at the min its just gone 3pm, getting dark here now lol, how are you today sweet?xx

I am doing well, thank you. Just trying to tolerate the cramping that I am having but trying to avoid any medicine.
It is amazing with the time difference. It is only 11:30 am. How are you doing or feeling today? Are you holding in there? How is Em feeling?

Thank you for commenting on my picture. My hubby and I looked very relaxed after a couple glasses of wine! LOL

Hello Sam, how are you? Patty could be right about your egg! Please keep us informed if the Royal Bitch does show up.
Airley, I pray also that this is your month after your miscarriage to get a BFP.
Patty, how are you doing? You are always giving to others but I also want to know how PATTY is doing.
I send much baby dust to yall as well. I have to make this one short, hubby is insisting that I go and watch George Lopez with him. Luv you guys. Don't know if I could make it without your conversations. Have a wonderful night.

Hey Suni, I'm doing good...just got home a little while ago and resting on the couch just don't have energy right now to get up and cook so I'm going to see if my hubby will do the cooking this afternoon and make hot dogs....I sure do hope and pray that we all get our BFP this cycle...wouldn't that be awesome if we all 4 got pregnant this time .....so anyways how are you doing?...did you have a good day today?

morning ladies, hope you are all well today,
Em is fine and sends her love and hugs back to you Patty,

please feel free to check out my irratic chart, it has had 2 dips now one at 6DPO and then one at 8DPO and then today tried to come back up so now i'm mega confused, according to how things go this would count as 2 implantation dips lmao, still got sore boobies and still cramping, link in my siggy, i just love how our bodies torture us, thanks girls, sorry to mither you all,
talking about housework and fitting it all in have any of you heard of FLYLADY?xx

hey Sam hun how are you doing?...I went and looked at your chart and I think that you might have a chance at a BFP this cycle...it really don't look bad at all hun and look your on cd 26 so that is good just need to get a few more days for your luteal phase to have time for an baby to implant...sending you lots of babydust your way hun...love ya...:hugs::dust:

here at the min its just gone 3pm, getting dark here now lol, how are you today sweet?xx

I am doing well, thank you. Just trying to tolerate the cramping that I am having but trying to avoid any medicine.
It is amazing with the time difference. It is only 11:30 am. How are you doing or feeling today? Are you holding in there? How is Em feeling?

I know isn't it wild Suni that we can be chatting with Sam and her time is way different than ours...its wild....:winkwink:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hello - Im up to my eyeballs in laundry and have got to step away from the computer long enuf to get anything done! haha! Hope all of you had a wonderful day....will catch up proper tomorrow!

Im 11DPO today and tryin to stay away from the pee sticks! :haha:

Heaven help me!

Hi Patty! I am doing good. I just walked in the door from work. It is now around 11:40 pm. It was a decent day at TJMaxx. Not to busy considering the holidays were hell.
Concerning the time difference, I have facebook with friends that are from Malaysia and Africa and I think it is the coolest thing ever. I so enjoy talking with them and asking what type of weather they are having at the time.

Mama4, I have to say that you do have control because I sure don't. I became very weak concerning the test. It bugs me that all test show you can test 5 days sooner but I have done research and that is a bunch of bull. Out of most post that I read, it is around 2 or 3 days past your AF. I think it is a way to make money.

To all you ladies concerning cleaning, I have found an awesome way to not get caught up in one thing when we have so much to do. I keep a timer with me at all times and it motivates me to do stuff. If I know that I have tons of laundry and I want to be on the computer at the same time, I set the timer to 15 min. When It goes off, I swtich to cleaning from fooling around on the computer. Back and forth. I even set the timer to 15 min of cleaning the kitchen to be finished when timer goes off. It makes my day go quicker, easier and funner. Ladies, try it. Alright, goodnight and sweet dreams. Hugs

OMG!! May I join please?!?! Finally a group for large family mama's!

I have 5 kiddos already!
DD Cheyenne 13
DS Anthony 12
DS Jeramiah 10
DD Kaitlynn 9
DS Travis 7

TTC a Victoria or a Charles this year, we are so excited! It will be his first baby, he missed out on all the fun! Unfortunately my kiddos live with their dad, long story.

what state do you live in: Iowa
what do you do for a living: I bartend/waitress a few times a month.

It's nice to meet other large family mama's, not too many of us here I think.

Hi Patty! I am doing good. I just walked in the door from work. It is now around 11:40 pm. It was a decent day at TJMaxx. Not to busy considering the holidays were hell.
Concerning the time difference, I have facebook with friends that are from Malaysia and Africa and I think it is the coolest thing ever. I so enjoy talking with them and asking what type of weather they are having at the time.

Mama4, I have to say that you do have control because I sure don't. I became very weak concerning the test. It bugs me that all test show you can test 5 days sooner but I have done research and that is a bunch of bull. Out of most post that I read, it is around 2 or 3 days past your AF. I think it is a way to make money.

To all you ladies concerning cleaning, I have found an awesome way to not get caught up in one thing when we have so much to do. I keep a timer with me at all times and it motivates me to do stuff. If I know that I have tons of laundry and I want to be on the computer at the same time, I set the timer to 15 min. When It goes off, I swtich to cleaning from fooling around on the computer. Back and forth. I even set the timer to 15 min of cleaning the kitchen to be finished when timer goes off. It makes my day go quicker, easier and funner. Ladies, try it. Alright, goodnight and sweet dreams. Hugs
that timer method is also the FLY LADY method put it into your search eangines, its great,xx

morning all how are we today, well i hope.
ok ladies i'm a little excited guess what.......i made it to a ten day LP yey!!!!! so chuffed lol, temp went back up this morning and af still not arrived, so pleased i got a ten dayer lol, quick go look at my chart...you must!!! it says i'm 10 DPO hehehehehe!!!xxx

OMG!! May I join please?!?! Finally a group for large family mama's!

I have 5 kiddos already!
DD Cheyenne 13
DS Anthony 12
DS Jeramiah 10
DD Kaitlynn 9
DS Travis 7

TTC a Victoria or a Charles this year, we are so excited! It will be his first baby, he missed out on all the fun! Unfortunately my kiddos live with their dad, long story.

what state do you live in: Iowa
what do you do for a living: I bartend/waitress a few times a month.

It's nice to meet other large family mama's, not too many of us here I think.

Welcome MommyMichele! Definatley come on board. We are glad to have you and very nice to meet you.

morning all how are we today, well i hope.
ok ladies i'm a little excited guess what.......i made it to a ten day LP yey!!!!! so chuffed lol, temp went back up this morning and af still not arrived, so pleased i got a ten dayer lol, quick go look at my chart...you must!!! it says i'm 10 DPO hehehehehe!!!xxx

Sam, I am so happy for you. Keep us informed with any changes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->