Month of August Buddies.

tested this morning bfn... no signs of af tho so im still hanging in there... ran to the chemist this morning - with a full bladder lol... had to get pregnosis tests as they didnt have any frer... spose im just waiting for af to show now as she is due tomorrow... fingers crossed she doesnt come....

how are you braven?

hippymumma hows early pregnancy treating you girl?

Well I was sure I was out yesterday as I wiped and had brown on the toilet paper....got all upset and cried...and then it was less the next time I wiped, then less and less....still a tiny tiny bit when I wipe...but um..definitely not a period I've ever had. Someone on the TWW suggested implantation...but the timing seems off and I tested this morning with an IC and got nothing...don't know if you have implantation bleeding and you test the next day if you could get a positive...jees this is confusing....still holding out hope for you...not over til she show's!

hang in there hun! our bodies confuse us so could be implantation if it's light! my fingers are firmly crossed for us both! don't know whether to test tomorrow morning or leave it til weds morning as i got bfn today n chances are it will be bfn tomorrow too :s confused!

tested this morning bfn, feels like af is on her way now... think im out this cycle :(

:hugs: sorry....I know how you feel. I made an appointment with my doctor to talk about my messed up cycles...will see him at 12:15 today...AF keeps poking her head in and out of my door but never fully coming in (ha), so I'll feel better once I get to talk to him.

aww, im sorry - it's all so confusing isnt it? well i have had no bleeding, i had stomach cramps this morning - feeling like af was on her way but nothing and just the odd cramp here and there... you saw in the other thread i tested with a frer and had a faint line when held up to light... i tested in the evening so will retest with fmu tomorrow! hoping for a stronger line because it doesn't feel like it's a pos when u cant see it properly...

good luck at the doctors braven fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly

I have a nice proper AF now, cramps and all...woohoo...apparently my visit to the doctor scared her into showing her ugly face. Well...so I guess I AM counting the 5th as CD 1 - so we're on CD 3 now...couple more weeks to go...hope with as crappy as I've been feeling I can get in the mood to :sex: now. Let me know how you get on with your FMU test tomorrow Jadie! Fingers crossed.

just tested... same again... i think i see a EXTREMELY faint shadow of a line but tbh i think its a bfn... i have cramps that feel like AF but she hasnt shown up yet... just a waiting game i spose.... :( so sorry that witch came to visit you too.... i wish she'd hurry up n get it over with so i can get on with trying again... she is already 2 days late im 16dpo today :S if i was preggo im sure i would have my bfp by now... :(

Sorry :-( I hope its not over for you for this month, but if it is I hope she gets here soon like you said. Not fair to be playing these games right now! Good luck!

i know i hate games and most of all i hate AF!!!! :)

:hugs: I'm sorry Jadie....next month will be our month, right? Gotta stay positive...I know how upsetting it is...I cried a little, and thats okay, but gotta move on and just work on next month. I'm going to start temping tomorrow and see how that goes. Sorry again, we'll get our BFP's soon!

Thanks braven :) yeah next month is our month! im staying pretty positive haven't cried yet! lol :) it's early days yet anyway that was only our first cycle although i'm sure this one will be just as stressful... i'm just going to try and concentrate on having as much fin as i can ttc :) let me know how the temping goes - i wouldn't be able to do that - don't think i would remember to do it every day! just going to see how we go this cycle then i might think about it after.... i must say AF was a bit of a shock as i thought i had the pregnancy symptoms... sore nipples and all that i thought we'd got it... oh well... what doesn't kill us hey! :D

I know what you mean...I definitely felt pregnant...crazy symptoms I've never ever had before...and no explanation for them except sudden extreme PMS...

yeah must be psychological.... us crazy trying to conceivers lol

Guess we're September buddies now! Hope you're all doing well...AF was here Tuesday through Saturday and is now gone (although I'm still crampy slightly, which is weird). I bought a BBT today and will start charting temps tomorrow. I got a Jenny Renny reading (silly I know) and she predicted I will get my BFP end of September/early October and predicts a boy EDD June 13th or 15th 2011. God, wouldn't that be awesome! Hope it comes true. How are you doing??

Heyyy! I saw in your sig about the jenny renny prediction! this is your month then by the sounds of it, im so excited for you! got everything crossed for those bfp's!

well af was here all weekend which totally ruined my weekend haha! left on sunday... so just waiting to start trying again i spose! not being so obsessive with dates n that this cycle just taking a more relaxed approach! :) well... trying to anyways!

was thinking of getting some ovulation tests but decided against and just thought no relax... go with the flow and see what happens :) i have a good feeling about this month... very good feeling... stress levels are down :)

good luck braven... just keep saying this month is our month!!! :D

Ahh...maybe it will be my month and maybe it won't. OH and I are fighting right now. He's been depressed or something lately and he's been so grumpy and so blah for the past 3 weeks and I can't even talk to him lately. He has no interest in anything (including make love) and I'm getting a little tired of it. Not to say I can't support him when he's feeling down, but I don't know what to do with him and he won't talk to me about anything. Pissed that I went out and bought a BBT a couple of days ago and wasted the money because there isn't any point in TTC if we're not BD'ing.

Aw no, Braven.. I'm so sorry for what you're going through... I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you. Maybe just give him some space, let him chill out if he doesn't want to discuss it with you, what's bothering him. hopefully he will come to you in his own time, just let him know you're there for him any time he wants to talk... and in the mean time you vent here! i'll be here to help as much as i can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->