Month of August Buddies.

Thanks...we're okay now...we kind of talked about stuff and he seems in a better mood now. I think he was PMSing lol Now my issue is that I don't know if I'm ovulating this month. I started charting temps and they're not telling me anything, but I also went and bought a pack of OPKs and it was negative yesterday. I am on CD 15 - last month I had ov signs starting around CD 13 - none so far this month. Was just talking to my OH about how cute it will be to see him with our baby for the first time but we just needed to hurry up and actually make it lol Hows it going with you? Any signs of ov yet?

Hey lovelies! I want to see your BFP's this month!

My fingers are crossed for you both!!!

Would you like me to change the title for you, to September? xxxx

yes please hippy!!! how's things with you girl? I'm not fussing over anything this month... just relaxing and going with the flow :) take care hun xx

braven - sorry i didn't see your post
glad things are ok now!
things are going good with me, as i said above, trying not to stress and just goin with the flow, suppose you could say this month we're just ntnp :)
i have a feeling we may have missed out this month cos im not sure when i O'd so im CD15 now... we BD'd on CD 11 & 12 then me n OH we're apart til tonight... hmmm :\ fingers crossed the little spermies stayed there waiting :D

Im good thank you, although I was thinking if I change it to month of sept it will only be a couple of days until it will need changing again..... let me know if you have another suggestion or I will happily change it to month of september. xxxx

Haha, hmmm no suggestions on a title change...suppose it can stay the same...or it can go to October too....my body is being silly but I have had some slight ov signs...might have happened yesterday. We've DTD a lot and I am also trying not to stress too much. I *have* been charting just so I know when I ov'd but thats all...going with the flow as well. Good luck Jadie and Hippy - hope your 1st tri is going well!!

ahh good luck braven, hoping this is our month, it was predicted for you after all!

It's starting to get to me, the impatience, like i keep seeing all my friends on facebook with their babies/children and i just want to scream!! i want that! and most of these girls it took no effort to get pregnant :( ah why me? rant over anyways!

hippy yeah just leave it for now! can't actually believe that it's almost october! where does all this time go?

Oh goodness, ovulation confusion again this month. I thought by charting I would have a better idea of when I ov'd so I would know when to test, etc. Been using FF which says there that after 3 temp rises in a row you can pinpoint ov by the day before you temp started to rise. I've had my third temp rise this morning and no crosshairs. I put in two more dummy high temps and it looks like if my temp rises two more mornings than I ov'd on thursday and not on tuesday like I thought. We weren't going to DTD yesterday either, and decided to anyways...good thing, I really thought tuesday was the day. Man, this is madness. Hoping to have a better chance this month though, last month we BD'd maybe 2-3 times at most around my fertile time. This month we've BD'd 7 times now since AF ended. Hoping we get it this time. Fingers crossed for you too, I know the waiting is all so frustrating. But I am *trying* to not be so stressed about it!

aw no! that sounds mega confusing, but fingers crossed, i keep telling myself this month is our month hehe :) i'm pretty sure we DTD in the right time so just a waiting game now... haven't had any symptoms as yet... will keep you posted if any pop up! :D

Hey Jadie - how are you? I am 3 dpo today...confirmed by FF - soo glad I started temping this cycle...how are you doing?

hey braven, im good thanks how are you?
im not sure when i ovulated as im not charting or temping... not had any symptoms so far, although i had a weird af type pain this morning on and off for a few hours... and have had a stuffy nose and sinus headaches - ergh! could be my hay fever or the weather warming up!
decided i'm going to test on the 6th october :D counting down the days like a mad woman now haha!
have you had any symptoms yet? any weird things?
fingers crossed :D

No just a few pains in my bbs but nothing like last cycle when it was just crazy PMS. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I really can't say I feel anything out of the ordinary except that last cycle I had cramps alllll the time I got so used to them, its kind of odd to not be having them right now. I feel fine! Hope thats a good sign since the last two months I was pretty miserable!

I'm glad you're feeling fine :) I'm feeling a lot less stressed out this month as my work load has decreased heaps! haha :) hopefully that will make a difference :) Im not symptom spotting at all seen as last cycle, same as you, i had ALL the symptoms... this month there is none... just trying to stay positive and keep my patience! :D

Hey! How's it going? Are you testing tomorrow or did you break down and test early? I "accidentally" testing this morning - BFN but I'm just 9 dpo today. Still mostly symptom-less except for some minor cramping...my temp just keeps going up though. I'm *really* not testing again until Sunday this time, I swear! Good luck if you test tomorrow, let me know how you make out! Fingers crossed hun!

tested today with mid-day urine bfn! gunna do one in morning but i have no faith. think im out this cycle :( but on a good note me and oh got keys to our new place today :D yipee :p fingers crossed 4 ur test :D

well, im out this cycle too! the witch got me. wow onto 3rd cycle. geez. ttc is so stressful. im beginning to get impatient and angry at people who get pregnant so easily :( i dont mean to be nasty. how's things with you braven? best of luck x

Sorry I didn't check back...sucky that the witch got you...! Hooray for a new place though, how is it? OH and I are supposed to be WTT...I'm more in the mode of NTNP though...because I'm naughty, lol. How are you?

our new place is great, we're just about all settled in, havent really been thinking about ttc this cycle so hopefully that's the trick ;) hehe so let's hope your hubby don't mind you being sneaky hehe i think i'd do the same, i've got no patience. bring on ovulation!!!!!

Haven't heard from you in forever but thought I'd let you know I got my BFP this morning! It was faint, but its definitely there!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you due??? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"