Monthly exercise thread!

cooney

Reaction score
MONTHLY EXERCISE THREAD

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/_cooney_/exercisesflbashx.jpg
Ok ladies. I'm guilty of it too. I MUST exercise more. Last month I got on a huge exercise high and exercised every day for around 12-15 days and then hurt myself and gave up. I have been fine for almost 3 weeks now and have not really been exercising. :blush: I know there are some other ladies on here who might need to exercise more too. We can use this thread to talk about tips and tricks to exercise and suggestions and questions. Or even to talk about what we did today! :thumbup: So sign up! Tell me what your monthly exercise goal is.

Your goal can be anything.
Some Examples
-I want to work out X days this month
-I want to work out X hours this month
-I want to burn X calories this month

So sign up by giving me your goals. We start Sunday and we can report in every Sunday with how much closer we are to our goal. The point of having a total monthly goal is so that if you don't feel well one day or are busy you can always make up for it later. Thus the point of an over all monthly total.

We can do it! :thumbup:

This month will be February 21st - March 20th
28 DAYS!!!
NOTE: If you want to join late that is fine, but you must join on a Sunday and are allowed to make a smaller 3-week, 2-week, 1-week goal in order to finish out what is left of the month. (Example: so if you joined February 28th, you would make a 3 week goal. March 7th, a 2 week goal ext.)

MEMBERS
Cooney - Wants to burn 8,400 calories this month. - 2581 calories = 5,819 calories left!
Kte - Wants to do 1,120 sit-ups this month - 280 Situps = 840 situps left!
Babydance - Wants to do 5,000 crunches and 15 hours of exercise this month - 2,500 Crunches and 12 Hours = 2,500 crunches and 3 hours left!
Louisandcoco - Wants to work out 14 hours this month - 3.5 = 10.5 Hours Left!
steph1505 - Wants to work out 28 hours this month - 6 Hours = 22 Hours Left!
MummyJo - Wants to work out 12 hours this month - 4 Hours = 8 Hours left!
glamgirl - Wants to work out 16 hours this month - 4 hours = 12 Hours left!
Vici - Wants to burn 4500 calories this next two weeks.

I had the same thing happen! Started on Jan 1st, my MIL and I got into the working out. We were doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and then I really hurt my knee. And I haven't done anything since! :( I definitely have to get back to it!
My mom works at one of the local highschools and we can use the gym there for free - ofcourse it isn't as good as an actual gym that has EVERYTHING.. but for free, it should do!
I'm hoping we're going to go atleast once a week!
It's really hard with the weather too! Too cold to take Grady out everyday, and that's what I'd like to do, take him for a nice long walk!

I will start small for this month... I'd like to work out for atleast an hour each week!

I had the same thing happen! Started on Jan 1st, my MIL and I got into the working out. We were doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and then I really hurt my knee. And I haven't done anything since! :( I definitely have to get back to it!
My mom works at one of the local highschools and we can use the gym there for free - ofcourse it isn't as good as an actual gym that has EVERYTHING.. but for free, it should do!
I'm hoping we're going to go atleast once a week!
It's really hard with the weather too! Too cold to take Grady out everyday, and that's what I'd like to do, take him for a nice long walk!

I will start small for this month... I'd like to work out for atleast an hour each week!
Woohoo! First member! I hurt my knee too. Darn knees! :dohh: Starting out small is good. It prevents injury. And every little bit helps. =)

Nobody else yet? It's ok if you have already been exercising, it's just a monthly goal to meet. :blush:

I'll join, it will get me back into doing my sit-ups!

I plan to do 40 a night to start off with, so hmmmmm that means 40 x 28.

Wants to do 1120 sit-ups this month :D

I'll join, it will get me back into doing my sit-ups!

I plan to do 40 a night to start off with, so hmmmmm that means 40 x 28.

Wants to do 1120 sit-ups this month :D

Woohoo!

I used to do 1000 crunches per day so realistically cos i havent done them in so long And my muscles feel like fluff lol say 5000 crunches this month and 15 hours exercise (including crunches time)
great idea for a thread hun well done!! Xx

I'll join!

I got my exercise dvd in the post a couple of days ago :D it's really embarrassing though, but who ever said losing weight was a dignified experience? :shrug:

I'd like to do half an hour of exercise per day for the first week, 45 mins for the 2nd, an hour for the 3rd and an hour and a half for the 4th :)

I'm a lazy, lazy cow - there is no denying it! So if I actually achieved this I would be extremely surprised!

I want to do at least half an hour per day on my Wii Fit. Does that count as proper exercise (I think that's possibly a dumb question!)

I want to do at least half an hour per day on my Wii Fit. Does that count as proper exercise (I think that's possibly a dumb question!)

That totally counts!!!

Wow I'm so glad people are signing up! I was afraid we would only have 2 people. :dohh:

I'll join, 10 sit ups a day, so 280 in a month. That sounds really measly but I've gotta set something realistic lol

I'll join, 10 sit ups a day, so 280 in a month. That sounds really measly but I've gotta set something realistic lol

Every little bit helps! It's good to start small so you don't hurt yourself. :thumbup:

Youve totally spurred me on Cooney ive had a busy day already!! :thumbup: Thank you! xx

Can I join?
I want to do 8 hours of exercise this month.

Can I join please?! My mum renewed my gym membership for my christmas but I had an operation in the middle of January so I havent been back to the gym since!!

I'd like to exercise one hour every day! Even if its just on the wii fit :D

Great idea btw x x x

Ooh, me me!
I want to start small so I actually do it and keep to it.. so 1/2 hour of exercise everyday!
(That way if I really can't do it one day I can do an hour the next!)

Ooh, me me!
I want to start small so I actually do it and keep to it.. so 1/2 hour of exercise everyday!

That's my plan too! :)

Ooh, me me!

That's my plan too! :)

Same here. My calorie goal is only 300 a day and it's quite easy to burn 300 calories. If I miss a day I can just do 600 the next.

I'm excited to start. Sick of my Wii Mii having a spare tyre round the middle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->