Moods!

Pregnancy-No1

Reaction score
My whole pregnancy I have been sooooo good, no moodswings really and just happy go lucky.... but since Saterday I have been so irritated! over everything! hope these last few weeks fly by! :shrug:

Didnt want to read and run ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: im sure they will pass and dont give yourself a hard time , its ok to get moody every now and again ! x

I was the opposite, the entire pregnancy I have been the dragon lady. No-one even dared come near me!!!!
But the last week I have been in such a great mood, so laid back and chilled out. I hope it continues :)
Please don't blame yourself for whatever mood you are in, these pregnancy hormones seem to be 10 times stronger than the normal monthly hormones we get. There just seems to be no controlling them. I am just kind of going with them! Not too long now anyway. x

same here...nowadays its really difficult to wait anymore...:hugs:

Funny i was the same except the first two months i was crazy other than that my usual self but recently i find im super anoyed and everything is bugging me lol. Maybe were just fed up and ready for baby to come out

same here, im getting really bad moodswings and crying fits

very odd

xxxxx

:hugs:

I'm normally ok. I usually have one day (typically today was the day) where it all gets a bit too much. I vent at OH because I want a hug and he freaks becaise I vented! I kind of can see what is happening but am too stubborn to stop and take a deep breath.

After a good cry, things seem much better!

:hugs:

ive been so emotional the past couple of days, as my OH has been away on a bloody fishing trip and i was unable to contact him due to signal. By the third day i went mental when he eventually rang me to check up on me and to say hes ok. If he didnt ring me i think i would of killed him when he got bk! Hes still not back an i feel so edgy and emotional that i cry myself to sleep. seriously these pregnancy hormones suck atleast i avnt got long!

Maybe it will pass, I have been good for awhile but this moring I threw a major brat fit, good thing he so forgiving hu!

I have major mood swings and then I get frustrated coz I have no reason to have them, so I have another fit of anger at myself! grr its so annoying!

I have major mood swings and then I get frustrated coz I have no reason to have them, so I have another fit of anger at myself! grr its so annoying!

I also get mad at myself and feel more anoyed for feeling this way! ... its going a bit better today and yesterday :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->