Mooncups/Soft cups/conceive gels what helped you get BFP?

S

Soanxious

Hi everyone, congratulations on all of you that are pregnant!! :thumbup:

I was wondering if any of you have used a Mooncup or Soft cup to get pregnant also did you use conception lubricant ie pre-seed etc?

Some have mentioned Vitamins etc we all have something we thinks works.

Do you think any of these helped you get pregnant?

Voted... didn't' use any of those. B6 is good for creating increased EWCM. It did for me.

Hi :) We used Concieve Plus for 2 cycles before my BFP, I do think it helped. The cycle I got pregnant we dtd 5 days before O and that was it (was a hectic couple of weeks), had written that cycle off and was expecting AF. Good luck to you!! X

Natural all 4 times, this pregnancy i was losing hope but body finally got back into ovulating after the horrid depo x

Angelbaby - Stalk away I thought it may be possibly a good thread for us TTC as every little bit of info someone may get may get them that step closer to a BFP :D x
Leinzlove - I am buying that today, do you know how long it takes to start working? x Am I able to alter the vote options to add this does anyone know?
Miwi - Thank you for that, I have just ordered some of that on amazon.. Thank you! :D x
MummytoAmber - Thank you and yes depo is horrid to recover from I came off it around 2 yrs ago.

Congratulations to all that are pregnant and thank you for the votes/comments..please ask friends to join in too as it may help a woman ttc get pregnant :hugs: xxx

Tried for 4 months no luck, started taking pregnacare conception him&her and using conceive plus and got pregnant immediately, miscarried, got pregnant again immediately after so it must be doing something. Can't be a coincidence.

I did try softcup once but I took it out straight away, I hated it, it was horrible!

Thank you for that kazine and congratulations!!. so glad I bought it and cant wait to TTC in 2 weeks.. :hugs: x

soft cup - used, failed, binned lol - I used Preseed with each of my sucessfull pregnancies, I ditched the cups and just had my hips in the air for 30 mins!

Thank you for that kazine and congratulations!!. so glad I bought it and cant wait to TTC in 2 weeks.. :hugs: x

Thanks! Thing is I never had EWCM, ever! So that's probably what the problem was. I'm taking a medication that also acts as an antihistamine so that's probably the reason I didn't have any. Conceive plus was amazing and also pregnacare made me have watery CM for 9 days before O instead of like, 3!

That's excellent to hear, hopefully lots more women will read this and get a BFP soon.. thank you x

I added vitamin b-complex a week ago and I am cd8 today and noticed a bit more cm. So maybe that is also something to look into.

Thanks for that Claire788 congratulations :D its looking like this pre seed conception gel stuff is working.. I cant wait to try some :D

Vitamin B complex AND vitamin B 6? or will complex have the B6?

is there anything natural you have heard that can help? Someone has mentioned Bananas and dark chocolate for the men

You can edit the title of the thread you know?

Both times we used the Diva cup we conceived. The first ended in a miscarriage so when we started trying again we used preseed and the Diva and I'm pregnant again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->