More nappies arrived anymore & wrap question

A

anothersquish

Much excitement after I got home from hospital today.....LOADS of nappies in the post!

I now have the AIO Itti Bitti D'Lish, three blueberrys, six standard mothercares, a swaddlebees and a Fuzzi Bunz that all came today!

My little hoarde now contains the following

20 OneLife
6 mothercare "smart" nappies
5 Tots Bots Bamboozles
3 tots bots organic cotton
3 Blueberry AIO
1 FuzziBunz pocket
1 Bumgenius AIO
1 Swaddlebees pocket
1 Bambinex AIO
Also intending to buy some Pop-Ins from a BnB member
Looking at getting some Easyfit from Tots Bots

I dont want to get too many more until I know exactly what will suit LO but I know I will need more AIO as my OH seriously will NOT cope with anything other than simple :dohh: Any further reccomendations of simple "daddy friendly" nappies?
I also need some advise on where to buy wraps in various sizes that dont cost an arm and a leg. Also hemp/bamboo boosters that can be used in most/all of the above makes (I know swaddlebees need their own ones as they are an odd shape) that are favoured?

try Tiny eco for wraps - they are really cute and REALLY cheap!!!!! as for more AIO's i will have a think and come back to you :thumbup:

I personally love Thirsties wraps best!

Some daddy friendly would be bumgenius organic aio..just one piece, goes on just like a sposie. Fuzzi Bunz too if you have them prestuffed waiting for him to use

you know what i thought exactly the same about 'daddy proof' nappies but my OH actually prefers Mio's out of them all, he folds them now and everything!

Dont think mine will ever manage anything but AIO's and if I dont get them for him he may go out and buy disposables....that will just end in arguments!
LOVE the Tinyeco wraps!
The Thirsties ones come in good sizes too....hmmmmm...desicions!

LOL @your OH :)

i have 2 tiny eco wraps for sale but unfortunately they are girly LOL i would defo recommend Tiny eco tho :thumbup:

I like little lamb wraps, love that they are soft and flexible, much prefer them to my tot bot wraps, although my tot bot fleece wraps are nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->