More spotting

maisiemoo

Reaction score
I'm spotting for the 3rd time during this pregnancy. My first bleed was a big one for 2.5 wks and 2nd at 8 wks for 5 days. I hoped that would be it :( I'm also experiencing the worst sickness (cannot do anything with being sick!) and now I feel incredibly guilty for complaining such much. I even described the pregnancy experience as utterly miserable the other day and a type of living hell (little dramatic I know and i didn't mean it! I was in a rather bad state).

Due to still being so sick, my doctor doesn't seem too concerned and I will have to wait for my 12wk scan (scheduled for the 22nd dec.) We're having daily catch ups until then. Fingers and toes crossed for a postive result eh xxxx

Fingers and toes crossed indeed! Am sure all will be just fine but sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy with it all. Wishing you all the best....keep us posted! xxx

My sis is experiencing pretty bad sickness as well, she is being sick everyday.

You should beat yourself up about feeling ill, you've got all these amazing things happening in your body at once, also you should be allowed to moan about it anyway your having a baby! I would be if I were you lol x

Keep your chin up and I hope all goes well with you :)

I meant to put shouldnt beat yourself up... so thats what the preview buttons for lol....

Sorry you are going through this. We are keeping our fingers crossed for you and your precious bean :hugs:

Maisie, I too have had the spotting issue since nearly 7 wks and just woke up last night to more red when I wiped...ugh!!! it makes me so nervous, but I know I have an SCH (Subchorionic Hematoma), so that is supposedly what is causing my bleeding...I just wish it would go away for good. I hope all is well for both of us!!! :hugs:

Maisie, I too have had the spotting issue since nearly 7 wks and just woke up last night to more red when I wiped...ugh!!! it makes me so nervous, but I know I have an SCH (Subchorionic Hematoma), so that is supposedly what is causing my bleeding...I just wish it would go away for good. I hope all is well for both of us!!! :hugs:

I'm sorry you're experiencing this too! i'm wondering whether mine is breakthrough bleeding which often occurs at 4,8 and 12 weeks. This would fit with my dates, but you never know! I'm just trying not to worry :?

Breakthrough Bleeding

Some women experience what is known as ‘breakthrough bleeding’ at the times when your period would have normally been due. So this would be at 4, 8 and 12 weeks of pregnancy. It is often accompanied by the feeling that you would normally associate with your period being imminent i.e. back ache, cramps, a heavy sensation in your pelvis, feeling bloated and ‘off’. Of course the period doesn’t arrive (even though you feel like it will) because you are actually pregnant! During pregnancy, hormones prevent your period from occurring. Sometimes the hormone levels are not yet high enough to stop your period and therefore you have this breakthrough bleeding. It can last for around three months – after this time the placenta begins to take over hormone production from your ovaries. Some women may experience breakthrough bleeding throughout the whole pregnancy and have healthy babies, under the close watch of their carer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->