morning sickness and gender?

smileyfaces

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a correlation with previous pregnancies on morning sickness and the gender of baby??

I've had two boys in the past and never had MS or nausea. This time I'm just nauseous every day and have been vomiting from it in the last few days so maybe thinking this one is a girl?!

Anyone had anything similar?

I had two boy pregnancies and was vomiting all day every day up to 16 weeks.

This time, I only vomited twice, but had nausea, which eased off slightly by now (still here).

So. I do not know. I think our bodies react differently to every pregnancy.
And you can have two completely different same sex pregnancies.

But I DO hope for a girl...

I've had two pregnancies both complete opposites, one no vomiting and the second vomitting in the mornings and both are boys.

I've had 2 girls, I was nauseous but was never actually sick due to it. I lost a boy & was also never sick, thankfully! X

It could mean a girl for you but I've had horrendous morning/all day sickness with both pregnancies and both are boys x

My pregnancies have been text book for old wives tale gender guesses.

With my son I had no morning sickness and with this baby, a girl, I've had bad sickness.

My first was sickness from about 8 to 16 week and second was horrendous sickness from 5 to 30 weeks...both boys! This one hardly any sickness, no idea on sex but probably another boy lol x

I find excessive sickness with girls and barely any with boys

there's no correlation love! my first pregnancy i puked every day until 20 weeks. second pregnancy no morning sickness. this pregnancy i am still nauseous at 15 weeks. ALL BOYS! :D

I have two boys and didn't have any ms, this time I've had ms and I'm having a girl :) x

im hoping for a girl this time and felt nauseous with my first girl but nothing with my boy. im feeling worse this time it hit me hard the nausea

Had ms with dd and no ms this time. I asked my RE about this and she said the belief about ms being worse with girls is because typically we produce higher amounts of hcg when pregnant with a female fetus vs a male and ms tends to be worse the higher the hcg. That being said every woman is different and some women get sick no matter how high or low the hcg and also some women don't get sick at all regardless. So there is some science behind the wives tale but it's not a hard fast rule or one I'd bet on lol.

With my first- a girl, I had really bad sickness until about month 5. With my second, a boy, I did get sickness etc but not as bad, and it did seem to ease month 3.

This time, at 7 weeks (today), I feel like I have been knocked out for 6! I can barely move and feel ever soo nauseous. No idea yet, but I am wondering if it's a girl.

I've had 4 girls and am now pregnant with a boy, I've had no morning sickness for any only a nauseous feeling :)

Sadly (in a way) this wasn't the case for me. Didn't have a bit of morning
sickness and only a few days of nausea. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy
outside of dizziness and fatigue. We just found out we are having a girl lol :)

My last pregnancy was a girl and I had no MS at all, slight nausea in the evenings but no sickness at all.

This time I've been sick since 4 weeks and throwing up a lot!

I had very little ms with my boys and really bad nausea with my girl. It was noticeably worse that people said it must be a girl and she was

I had all day nausea with both my girls, I'm now on my third pregnancy and the symptoms this time round feel exactly the same as my last two but I'm hoping for a boy!

I had nausea with both my pregnancies but it was waaaay worse with my daughter!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->