Morning sickness getting worse

Littlebear11

Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks 3 days and I have been taking pills for morning sickness but it just seems to not be working anymore I just end up getting sick after everything I eat or drink. I can keep small snacks down but I'm just so hungry and want to keep eating. I thought it was gonna get better by now :(

Im sorry hun. MS can be just plain awful. Mine was full blown until I was 15/16 weeks and I still had it a little when I hit 20+. Maybe ask your doctor if there is something else you can take or if they can up the dosage.

So sorry you're dealing with this. I had to be put on tablets for nausea starting at 7 weeks. I remember at 10 weeks thinking that it seemed to be easing up so I tried to wean off the tablets but it would just get worse again. Around 14 weeks I began having night only sickness (the complete opposite of MS) and around 18 weeks I was able to completely come off the tablets. I still had queasiness at random times until 20 weeks but now, at 24 weeks, I'm FINALLY getting an appetite and no longer nauseated. I have HG though which is the severest form of MS so I'm typically worse off than most people.

My doctor said I can take up to 8 tablets a day I've been taking at most 4 at the begining but now I can't even keep the pill down for 10 minutes. Hopefully this can all pass soon so I can enjoy eating again. Thanks for the responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->