Morning sickness question, please hell

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not in the second tri yet as I'm only 7+1. But I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Anyway, when your morning sickness went.. Did it ease off gradually? Or just go.. Like over night?

I'm feeling kind of worried as the last 8 days I've had terrible morning sickness and not been able to eat or drink much. Yesterday I felt fine and today I woke up feeling fine too. It's just vanished. But I'm scared that I may have lost my baby as sickness has just vanished, I lost a little bean at 8 weeks in August. So this could be why I feel more parinoid.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Mine gradually eased off, but I have seen that lots of people have said it just stopped for them - and also lots of people panicking because it's stopped, only to have it come back with a vengeance days later. Try not to worry too much! Is there anyone that you could see to put your mind at rest?

I'm not sure anyone would do anything at this stage? Unless I paid for a private scan, which I really don't have the money to do 😞

Oh jeez well my MS was pretty bad from 5 weeks until about 16 weeks. It went from throwing up every morning regardless of what I ate to throwing up a few hours after I woke up if I didn't eat the right things. Now I feel very nauseous when I don't eat for many hours, like between dinner and breakfast. Just yesterday morning I threw up so..... It didn't disappear entirely BUT it did taper off quite a bit.

I had a few random not sick at all days in my first trimester. It was generally a perfect storm of eating right, sleeping and not running into nasty smells but it was always temporary and it always came back. I didn't like them either. I kinda needed the nausea to make me feel more secure. I understand the worry completely. It's funny how being so miserable can make you feel like everything is as it should be.

I did not really have MS with this one but occasional spells of nause when I ate the wrong foods or after inserting a progesterone pill. It stopped abruptly at 9 weeks and all was well.

With my son it stopped abruptly at 12 weeks.

Around that time I was having nausea & vomitting full on for a few days, then it would disappear for 1 - 2 days and I would worry like you, but before long it was back and I was wishing for the break again! Mine disappeared practically overnight around 12 weeks. Try not to stress :)

At 8.5 weeks I had 2 nausea free days after weeks if severe vomitting and weight loss and my lack of nausea was accompanied by awful cramps. I was convinced I'd most my baby.. But because of the cramps I was given an early scan and baby was happy as anything in there! A few days later the sickness hit again and I was put in anti emetics!

I still get food days, but the sickness always comes back :(

Honestly, mine has not gone away. My MW prescribed diclectin around 14 weeks, because my MS was getting worse. I am now at 21 weeks and still taking the diclectin. There have been a few days where I have forgotten to take a pill or two and the MS comes back.

If you find your MS doesn't go away, I highly recommend talking to your MW. I wish I had asked for the meds earlier.

Jenny

With both of my babies I started feeling nauseous at 6 weeks and the nausea/morning sickness didn't go away until about 21 weeks. I had to take anti-nausea meds both times and while it was much more consistent with my DS, with this baby I had several days that I didn't throw up at all (but still felt nauseous every day). It was actually just recently that I started feeling better this pregnancy. It's pretty common to have some days that are better than others on the nausea and morning sickness front, it's entirely possible that it could not quite be over for you yet and just seems like it for the time being.

15 weeks and three days and my sickness and all day nausea is still going strong 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->