morning sickness - when does it start

weewdy

Reaction score
Just curious because with my 1st i had sickness from week 4. Also if you had sickness with your 1st did you have it with your 2nd and go on to have the same sex/different sex.

Following this thread! So curious as well - I had no sickness with my first, and now I am almost 6w with my second and no sickness again. So... thinking a girl again? Who knows. Will be interested in hearing other people's experiences.

Wow I don't remember exactly when mine started but it was so awful I had to call in sick at work. I had breakfast and almost immediately after I started feeling nauseous and I threw up about 10 times. It lasted for 5 hours but it felt like the entire day. That was the only time I vomited during this pregnancy but my nausea never stopped until about 2 weeks ago. I'm back to my normal self and I am LOVING IT!

12 weeks, 4 days

Well I NEVER had MS with my son and it was great! The whole pregnancy was a complete breeze!

Now, THIS one has been awful. I've been sick since basically implantation. Some days awful and some days even worse, haha! Zofran has been my best friend! Be grateful that it hasn't hit yet :thumbup:

I only ever had one bout of sickness with each of my first two pregnancies, and it was from not eating... the pregnancies were VERY similar and I had one of each... I don't know what this baby is but I just got a bout of morning sickness at 10 1/2 weeks.. last night to be exact also likely due to an empty stomach.. other than that I can't really complain..

I think it varies for each woman

With my dd morning sickness started at 7 weeks. This time I haven't had any nausea or vomiting yet at 5+3 x

My nausea started during week 5 and my 'morning' sickness started at 5 weeks 6 days. I generally just vomit once good and proper in the evening before bed!! Xx

well almost all my midwives tales and the chinese gender calendar say ill be having a boy. my morning sickness is very minimum but daily and it started at 4 weeks, left then came back at exactly 6 weeks. today i almost threw up at school before i was taking my exam. i didnt though! i think i can thank my sea bands for this. my ms is normally evening/afternoon. and im able to eat normally no matter what. i will say though, since 6 weeks, i have lost my appetite almost completely. it was out of the blue. i had a huge appetite 4-5 wks and now its all gone and the ms is more strong but its not keeping me from eating what i normally do. ive not vomited once and its weird to say but im pretty happy with the level of my ms.

Less than half of pregnancies have morning sickness (I think 35% or something like that) and the same women can experience varying degrees of ms or none at all with each pregnancy. For some the sickness starts before they get their bfp even and continues right up to delivery, and for others 6-12 weeks is their morning sickness period, and of course everything else in between.

Both my previous pregnancies no sickness, just nausea. I can't really remember when it kicked in, poss between 8-12 weeks. Both pregnancies were pretty similar. Both girls. This time nothing so far.

i am expecting baby number 3, sickness kicked in at about 5 weeks and is still going strong, especially in the evening. have 2 girls who i was also very sick with, until about 20 weeks :( the only differences this time to my other 2, is a want lots and lots of meat lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->