moses basket help

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so i know its a bit early but i wanted to try out my moses basket just to make sure it was all ok and i couldnt get the hood to stay up! it has those bolt things on the side that u tie the hood too, i dont know if they all have that but anyway, i tightened them up as best as i can but i cant get the hood to stay up, it just keeps slipping backwards, help? i dont want to have to buy a new one as this one is gorgeous but is second hand so i dont know if its broken or im just not doing it right

thanks x

hun mine was the same it never stayed up, it was just the way they are built.

Same here too - it was useless & left it down in the end:dohh:

aww no way lol, i wanted it to be all cute hehe

when the baby is in it i dont suppose ill be looking at the hood anyway ;)

Mine with finnley allways kept falling down , And it was a brand new real exspensive one lol .
I think they just hate to stay up lol . xx .

mine was the same but i managed to master it slightly, uve prob already done this but when you tighten the bolts hold a screwdriver or something on the other side so the bolt cant twist whilst ur turning at as mine felt like they done up to there tightest but when i tried this it actually made the hood stay up.

I have to tighten mine every time I use it. We have cat net on it and I think that helps keep it up a bit

Mine was the same! I even went on e-bay and found someone selling the plastic bit thats inside the material thinking maybe thats what was wrong, but no it still didnt stay completely up x

mine does it too hun.... just gotta screw real hard lol !!! x

mine was the same but i managed to master it slightly, uve prob already done this but when you tighten the bolts hold a screwdriver or something on the other side so the bolt cant twist whilst ur turning at as mine felt like they done up to there tightest but when i tried this it actually made the hood stay up.

I've got mine all set up and done as above the hood stays up!

i got it to stay up!!!

so i screwed it in really tight until it felt like the screw was actually gna come through the basket hehe, but yeh, it stays up now, in fact its a bit hard to put it down now lol, but id rather that than it falling all over the place

thanks for all your help everyone!!!

:hugS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"