• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mossip's cheapie wedding. Friday 13-09-2013. Wedding checklist on 1st page :)

Thanks hun. I love it lots and lots. Im praying they come in the shorter version :) xxx

I'm so excited i could piss glitter babe!! To be fair, i'd wear anything you told me to coz its your special day xx

:haha: even red and white? :haha:

Im not that excited about it but i think its coz its forever away and i really hate planning :(. I still need to get my divorce papers :(. Why cant things be simple and easy? xxx

OK so that is one exception! I will NOT wear red and white :puke: You should be excited babe, i know its a while away but alol the planning will keep you busy and it will fly by xx

Hi! :wave:

Welcome to Brides!

WTF with your SIL and the cats situation btw! :dohh:

Also love that dress honey posted, so classy!!

:happydance: I have the bridesmaids dress put away :happydance:. I have gone with cream :). I have also put a black bag to go with the dresses and just need the shoes now :happydance: xxx

sorry for late stalkerage mossy, loving your wedding journal!
great news you have the dresses and a bag...now just your dress to sort!xx

I rang our buyers and they said that the dress i want might come in later this year. Im praying it does :) xxx

Fingers crossed for you hun!

Fingers crossed your dress comes in hun :D Fab news about the bridesmaid dress :happydance:

I promise i will stop by your journo's soon :). I'll upload a pic of the bridesmaid dresses too xxx

This is the bridesmaid dresses and bags :) xxx

Attachments

• IMG00270-20110710-1630.jpg
    IMG00270-20110710-1630.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
ohhh I like!!! :thumbup: that dress is gorgeous, and the bag really compliments it :D

Ooooo mossy! I love that dress, absolutely gorgeous!

New stalker!

Mossip - our weddings are on the same day!! How exciting :D

Loving the BM dress and the bag! So classy :) xx

Omg the bag is lush..........do I get to keep it :blush: heehee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar