• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mossip's cheapie wedding. Friday 13-09-2013. Wedding checklist on 1st page :)

Lovely dress!
friday 13th is brilll date!

we're getting married 13.03.13 wish it was a friday myself!

Sssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttt 7 weeks till we get married, putting our bands in on Wednesday and I've lost my birth certificate!!!!!!! Ffffffoooooooooookkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Most of your stalkers have left bride and beyond now, but I'm hereeee :wave: xx

Woop de woop!! So what have you got left to organise chick? Xxx

Not much now. Birth certificate tomorrow £24 on next day delivery, stews suit, rings then pay the balance on the registry office :). I think that's all :haha: xxx

Omg you are actually totally sorted....you're getting married :happydance: Xxx

Only if I get my birth certificate sorted :haha: I'm really excited now :happydance: xxx

Hi new stalker here :hi:

Bloody birth certificates are the bane of my life. Had to replace mine twice and my son's too. Then they turn up after I need them!

Must be so exciting being so close, love the bus idea too. xx

Birth certificate didn't turn up in time but I took my out of date passport and explained what had happened. She looked my birth up on her comp and we have our bands up :). Can't wait now :happydance:
Unfortunately due to the hugeness of my dress we can't get the bus :haha: gutted but my bridesmaid is gonna drive me and my dad :) xxx

Aww that's great you are all sorted hun. That's good about you being driven too xx

That's good, I'm gonna need my birth certificate soon and I have a feeling I've lost it, best get hunting haha. Glad it got sorted though.

Sucks about the bus, but good your getting driven and still don't have to fork out on cars, they're so expensive! x

Yeah it's crazy how much they charge! I've got guests taken the bridesmaids and the groom and best man lol xxx

Yeah, we were quoted £350 for one car but it's got to take me, my dad and my 5 bridemaids to the church which is round the corner haha. But then take me and DF on to get photos and then to the reception. I might just get the bridesmaids to walk as it is literally round the corner. Or ask my dad to run 4 of them round quickly and then come back and him, me and my sister (MOH) can go together in the car.

My sister used my mum's car with my brother as the driver (he even bought a chauffeur's hat lol) x

I'm assuming I'm going to need OH's birth certificate when we meet with the church? lol! xx

Not sure about the church but you will for putting your bands in :). Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->