Most HAUNTED Live 2 night link as well night 6 Hallowe'en!!! tonight

Anyone else getting hacked off with the number of ad breaks in tonight's show? Grrrr!

we were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was fffffreeezing :D

but totally worth it!

got pictures taken with paul ross, julian and karl bettee. will post them later!

Yay! Look forward to seeing them! I gave up watching at 11.30, it got to the point where there was 12mins programme to 5mins ads, dread to think what Friday night's will be like, probably 5mins programme to 12 mins ads lol!

I am sooo jealous. My friends used to point their web cam at the TV and put the mic on so we could watch it on TV as well as live on the web, and I cant do that no more!!! They will air it here but most likely not for a while.

colin has taken the camera to work to put the photos on his computer, ive told him to do that before anything else so hopefully should have the photos before 9.30ish

it was so funny when the fireworks went off outside, we could see them outside the window but the team couldnt.. we were in stiches at yvette!

https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/67345-most-haunted-live-denbigh-mental-asylam.html

wow they are fab xxx 4th photo can see a lady behind you with funney hat on

was speaking to karl after the show and said he was disappointed and frustrated with the lack of action in the show

i want to watch it back today at some point, did you hear the audience member whistle at the beginning? he was sat behind us and got kicked out

i want to watch it back today at some point, did you hear the audience member whistle at the beginning? he was sat behind us and got kicked out

yes i did i have got it on my hd box as well so i could watch it back

was speaking to karl after the show and said he was disappointed and frustrated with the lack of action in the show

I thought it was pretty damn eventful, personally! That lightning machine thingie (pregnancy brain prevents me from remembering what it is actually called LOL) jumped the HELL out of me, because I had the TV up too loud. You got some wicked photos! Glad you got to go and had a great time. I'd love to go to a live show someday. I've watched every night so far, and have really enjoyed it. Kevin (who has fallen asleep before the end every night, yet insists he has been awake) reckons they will have to really try for something huge on Halloween night after what they've done so far. Not that he honestly cares; unlike me he is a total skeptic, and I think he is watching it to humor me... and because I stole the remote controls and refuse to give them back until after Halloween. :blush:

I so cant wait for tonights MHL! not only cause i love it but also because i have just got my new laptop :) so no more checking webcams in the break's i can have them on for the whole show... so settee, blanket,laptop and MHL here i come :wohoo:

yay 4 u! colin is going out so ill get the kids in bed early n settle down with popcorn

i am watching alone as my DF is out on call .... Thank god i have my 2 dogs for company! :lol:

can not wait night 4 :happydance::happydance: not long now :happydance: haveing chip shop :happydance:tonight so no washing up:rofl:

So lucky and some awesome shots!!! I so forgot to watch today on the site since it is the only way I can check it out, but because of the time difference I really flaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->