Most likely evap but......?

KailaB24

Reaction score
Hi all! So, not sure why I do this to myself but when you have cheapy Wondfo's it feels impossible! lol..I am currently on CD 12, irregular cycles. Not sure when and if I ovulate so I have been taking wondfo OPKS. This morning for laughs I took a HPT with my FMU and thought I saw a faint line. Well I kept it and a couple hours later I swear there is a line. Of course I have to tweak it but I also know these things are notorious for evaps and I am reading too many horror stories with people getting their hopes up. We BD'd on 3/17, 3/18, 3/25 & 3/28. Just not seeing how it would even be possible. I will be taking a trip to get some FRERs and possibly the store cheapys as well on my lunch hour. Any of you have advise or seen something similar? Did it turn out to be positive or evap?

Attachments

• no edit.jpg
    no edit.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 97
  • edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 39
I do see the line. Was the photo taken a few hours after? X

yes the photo was taken a few hours after but the line looked just as it did after the 5 minutes. I love my Wondfo OPK's but these HPTs are evil if this turns out to be an evap! lol. I'm not really getting my hopes up because I just don't see how it could be possible. But seeing that second line really confused me! Really my only reason for taking one was because my OPKs are not giving me any progression and aren't getting to the point of O, so I thought what the heck!

OMG ladies! Am I really seeing this?! Took an FRER on my lunch hour with about a 3 hour hold. I'm in serious shock right now.

Attachments

• gadfdfsad.jpg
    gadfdfsad.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 113
Congratulations, that is definitely a BFP!

So your dates must be off then?! Just curious!!

I O'd on March 25th (CD14), and I've still been taking OPKs every day, and my OPKs this past week look exactly like yours. I am now 6dpo and they are still staying pretty dark, but not progressing or lightening up. Perhaps you are more like 7-9dpo??

That's a great line!! Congratulations xxx

Definitely a positive!! Congrats! Did I read right you are on cycle day 12?

thanks everyone, you guys are awesome!!:happydance:
I'm still being very cautious though, I am truly on CD 12 so that's why I am in such shock. I had prepared myself for a full cycle of OPKs and counting down DPOs until test day. My only thought is that we BD'd on 3/17 and 3/18, and my cycle came on 3/20 but only lasted 2 days. Just really not sure. I will continue to test until I am seeing some progression, and probably use a digital. Really trying to stay positive and cautiously optimistic.

Amazing line for your CD!
Congratulations!! Xxx

Agreed congrats on your bfp! All I can think is your o date was off like and the two day bleed was implant like others have said. That line looks about right for 1.5 weeks past dtd. Would also explain why your opks were consistently dark rather than fluctuating/near negative

Must have been ovulation spotting or even implantation spotting then rather than your period!! You could around the 11-14dpo mark then? Congrats again!

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes!:hugs:
However, my lines aren't getting any darker :( I know I should not jump to conclusions but I'm driving myself crazy. Since I took that first FRER on Friday 3/31, the line has not gotten darker and is possibly lighter..and I am using FMU. It's also hard to really compare where I am because of it currently being CD 14 with irregular cycles. I know my only option at this point is to just wait it out but all I want to see is that second line without squinting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->