Most likely evap but......?

Fx they get darker!! You're math must be a little off, because there is no way your pg cd 12. But those tests were def positive!

Try not to worry! And stay away from tests if you can. May be worth a doctors visit!

The tests are definitely positive and the OPKs back it up (they can detect pregnancy too)... tests can vary in colour especially in early days so don't lose heart!

Well all, with a weekend full of diminishing lines I do not think I am pregnant..yet. I say that because I am still only on CD 16 and am continuing with OPK's. I am not exactly sure what happened. I have google'd everything under the sun in regards to false positives and what would cause this. My only thought is possibly a chemical but I really have no other symptoms or any bleeding/ spotting. I also feel like it would be very early to experience that correct? I think I'm going to go ahead and start a journal to keep up with our TTC journey.
Thanks again for all of your support! :hugs:

Just an FYI I wanted to add that I did get more than just that one positive. I took another FRER Friday evening with DH just to verify and there it was again! Both him and I could see it without squinting and within the time limit. Saturday FMU was faint and Sunday FMU so faint it was barely visible. I took a Wondfo yesterday and today, both stark white.

That is odd and I am so sorry :hugs: I'll be stalking your journal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->