Mother & Baby Mag Bumgenius Freebie

butterflies

Reaction score
I've got a feeling this should probably be in a different section (please move it mods if it should be) but i figured it was most likely to be seen by those that we're interested in here....

Mother & baby magazine (comes with a free huggies sposie and annabel karmel snack bar) has an offer page in it for a free bumgenius newborn nappy! :thumbup: Same offer as is in the bounty pack but it doesnt say you cant claim if you've claimed that one :shrug: all you have to pay is £3.95 carriage.
I'm going to apply, fingers crossed they'll send it to me :thumbup:

Awesome! Is this the current issue that's on the shelves now?

Its the June issue. You can claim both I think I read somewhere.

I didn't know anything about a free one in the bounty pack - which bounty pack??

Apparently it's regional. Some women get a pack at the scan, and in certain areas it has a book. The book has the coupon in it.

I've found it, it was in the pregnancy info pack!

Ooh thanks for that! I'll have to go and buy a copy this week.

Gunna wait for my free Bounty nappy, then attempt to apply for that one. Cheeky ....

does anyone elses bounty pack say the BG won't be sent till the 36th week of pregnancy? Not sure whether to send my form now or wait till closer to the time?

Yeah that's what my Bounty pack voucher said. I may have changed the due date I gave them and brought it a month forward :lol:

My bounty pack one was sent out straight away, I applied in March i think it was and i got it within 2 weeks :thumbup: even though it said they'd send at 36 weeks - which was only 2 weeks ago for me but i'd had the nappy ages!!! :happydance:

Oooo thanks, I have this mag - picked it up yesterday so I'll look for that.

x

Sure my copy says the new mag is out on 8th june so anyone wanting to grab a coupon jump in quick :thumbup:

i have a subscription but i dont remember seeing the voucher!!! what page is it on plz??

It was near the end Linds, mum just got the mag for me yesterday - it's on a right hand page

The only Bounty pack I have ever been given was when I gave birth!

I feel cheated! :haha:

I'm going to have to pop to the shops, methinks! Mind you, it's nearly £3 for the mag, then nearly £4 for shipping, so £7 for a nappy that I don't really need (not after my RNW binge, anyway!), is maybe just overkill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->