Mother of all conception months Graduates

Morning all! just a quickie, we're off on a day out in a mo. Just wanted to let you all know that I'll edit the first post to list our names and EDDs so if you could post your EDD for me (even if it's in your sig so I am sure to get everyone) I'll update the first post.

Have a good day all, see you tonight!

Morning all! just a quickie, we're off on a day out in a mo. Just wanted to let you all know that I'll edit the first post to list our names and EDDs so if you could post your EDD for me (even if it's in your sig so I am sure to get everyone) I'll update the first post.

consider it done, its in my Siggy:winkwink:

I hate my tum also Ladies :( and hide it too! That said it def is so hard right now and I dont remember feeling like this with DS maybe its just b/c its my 2nd :baby: :shrug:

I didn't really look pregnant til about 20 wks with my 1st,and with my 2nd I had a full on baby bump at 8/9 wks!Even tho I got bigger quicker with my 2nd I don't think I was any bigger by the end than I was the 1st time.
I'm 6 wks now YIPPEE!! So god knows when i'll start to show this time,already quite bloated so lovin maxi dresses and leggins at the mo,so comfy.

morning all! Just a quickie, we're off on a day out in a mo. Just wanted to let you all know that i'll edit the first post to list our names and edds so if you could post your edd for me (even if it's in your sig so i am sure to get everyone) i'll update the first post.

edd 22 april

My boobs are staying sort of evenly uncomfortable which is good. I can't wait for my stretchmark covered tyre to fill out! lol

Me too,love love love baby bumps!
Except when they get completely massive and you can't turn over in bed anymore!!!

I have been feeling queasy ALL day. Ugh. Can't believe it's set in so soon. It was 6 weeks with Byron and I'm only a little over 5. Even given the early ovulation this has still been soon, I've been feeling on and off nauseous for a few days now. It's bearable, I just need to keep scoffing and scoffing some more (I am getting massive and can't tell if it's early bump, bloat or food!), but I know this will only get much much worse and will be with me potentially for the next 8 months. Deep sigh...

Mmm, bit off my food today,/under the weather. i went out with a friend today, stuggled to eat a ham toastie! :-(

I have been feeling queasy ALL day. Ugh. Can't believe it's set in so soon. It was 6 weeks with Byron and I'm only a little over 5. Even given the early ovulation this has still been soon, I've been feeling on and off nauseous for a few days now. It's bearable, I just need to keep scoffing and scoffing some more (I am getting massive and can't tell if it's early bump, bloat or food!), but I know this will only get much much worse and will be with me potentially for the next 8 months. Deep sigh...

we posted similar at the same time lol!

ive just had to put on some dinner for us, i havent put much out for myself, i think i'll struggle eating it today

Just eaten tea OK. Lasagna and chips! Struggled to finish my sandwich at lunch though. I'm not a big fan of butties anyway and I couldn't eat them at all last time. I am just hungry-sick ALL the time!

Just eaten tea OK. Lasagna and chips! Struggled to finish my sandwich at lunch though. I'm not a big fan of butties anyway and I couldn't eat them at all last time. I am just hungry-sick ALL the time!

well, i ended up eating half a childsize meal this evening lol, didnt fancy anymore. then my ligament stabbed me briefly!.
off for a soak in the bath with my book now i think!!

Just had some toast as feeling constantly nauseous now. At least I am still eating. I can't remember when I stopped last time, I guess it was probably quite gradual. My maths was totally wonky before too, it's exactly 4 weeks since I ov'd and with my first pregnancy it was exactly 6 weeks from my ultimate regular period so probably also 4 weeks from ov! This is it for me now! Just hoping it isn't going to last the whole pregnancy again.

Ugh, I'm feeling really worried about work today. Start back from my holidays on Tuesday so still some time yet but then it's super stress until November at least. Can I list the things I'm worried about? Don't feel the need to comment unless you want to, just a venting! lol

1) I applied for £30k funding for a bit national marine project but it's not looking good and we would have to run our events before February next year so time is running out to secure alternative funding. Feeling stressed about that as it's my baby and isn't really happening. Have this great artist doing logos for me and to say I'd initiated and project managed a marine project as well as securing tonnes of funding would be the best thing ever for my CV. :(
2) Got this stupid event in three weeks (when I will be so broken with ms). Working away from home for three days and have to deliver some stuff to our volunteers including a reward and recognition draft policy that NO-ONE has given me any feedback on, staff or volunteers, and I've yet to find out if the money we have for it will be available in future years and also whether or not I'm actually going to have the authority to implement it all across the organization which is as it should be.
3) I'm waiting on hearing about a job description review and pay rise. My manager changed recently and the new one knows nothing, doesn't understand what any of it is about and doesn't seem to see what my prospective role will be. I already do tonnes more than my description and have taken on this huge volunteer management role. I want it written into my description and job title as I've been there nearly 4 years and won't ever get another job otherwise as it'll look like I've no ambition. My manager said she'd have sorted it by the end of this week but there hasn't been any email from her. I need to be told I will be in charge of volunteering strategy for the whole organization in order to make all this work. We have over 250 volunteers and no formal management or strategy so we NEED this!
4) Then I've another stupid bid funding bid to write and submit for the end of October. It was meant to have gone at the end of July but my manager decided not to read it until the day before the deadline then told me not to send it. It's a project with external people so they were gutted. It was awful. :( Now I will be so mashed of brain that it'll be crap anyway.

Rant over. Thanks for reading!

well, yesterday afternoon an evening i felt quit sick y'know!. i wasnt sick thankgoodness, i seem to be ok this morning although still not hungry, i just had some toast for the sake of it!

Hi Ladies,

I have been feeling the same madcat about food....trying to eat for the sake of it b/c I know I should :dohh: if I do eat something I fancy and enjoy it it tastes like the best thing in the whole world :rofl: I had a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch and it tasted bloody brilliant :) anyone would think I had never had a cheese and onion sandwich in my life before :lol:

So sorry PeanutBean :kiss: sounds like you got a whole lotta work going on at the minute.....remember to take some `you time` this is important right now for both you and ickle beanie :thumbup:

See you soon Ozzieshunni :wohoo:

Hi Ladies,

I have been feeling the same madcat about food....trying to eat for the sake of it b/c I know I should :dohh: if I do eat something I fancy and enjoy it it tastes like the best thing in the whole world :rofl: I had a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch and it tasted bloody brilliant :) anyone would think I had never had a cheese and onion sandwich in my life before :lol:

So sorry PeanutBean :kiss: sounds like you got a whole lotta work going on at the minute.....remember to take some `you time` this is important right now for both you and ickle beanie :thumbup:

See you soon Ozzieshunni :wohoo:

I had a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch and it tasted bloody brilliant :) anyone would think I had never had a cheese and onion sandwich in my life before :lol:
Hahaha:haha:,thats how i feel about mushrooms on toast!. We had our treat today, tea from the chippy, it made me feel quite peaky though!:nope:.

hey madly- your bean is the size of a blueberry!, nice!, im jealous, i need a couple of days catch up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->