Mother of all conception months Graduates

:wohoo: madcat thats exactly what I was looking at :thumbup: I am going to invest I just bought some new jeans for winter and so I though at least I may get some wear out of them in the middle stages before I go WHAM with huge belly if DS is anything to go by!

I have def decided to go for that 4d scan ladies in run up to xmas at Leeds screening one of my ladies on bnb lives in Leeds also and she had several there with her lo callum so I am taking her recommendation :thumbup:

Well, hopefully we will only have to buy a few items of clothing then and for just one season. is anyone else glad we wont be heavily pregnant in the height of summer????, timed that one well!.

I dont know, id like a 4D scan, but i think we'll be struggling to pay out for one of those, id be 24 weeks by the end of december:nope:

my food is still tasting very boring by the way:coffee:

Well, hopefully we will only have to buy a few items of clothing then and for just one season. is anyone else glad we wont be heavily pregnant in the height of summer????, timed that one well!.

I dont know, id like a 4D scan, but i think we'll be struggling to pay out for one of those, id be 24 weeks by the end of december:nope:

Definately timed these pregnancies well,April is perfect!
Had my 1st son in august and my 2nd in october,so was hugely pregnant during both them summers,it was sooo uncomfortable,was just pouring sweat all the time,especially with my 1st,it was the summer of 2006 and it was the best summer we'd had in years and years.
April is also great coz we can get out and about walking straight away,plus it won't be so freezing cold getting up to do night feeds,and won't be pitch dark when we're getting up in the morning!
My oct baby was tough,freezing cold waking to do night feeds and if we were up at 5.30 or 6am for the day whinch we usually were, it was dark and miserable for hrs and hrs!

Definately timed these pregnancies well,April is perfect!
Had my 1st son in august and my 2nd in october,so was hugely pregnant during both them summers,it was sooo uncomfortable,was just pouring sweat all the time,especially with my 1st,it was the summer of 2006 and it was the best summer we'd had in years and years.
April is also great coz we can get out and about walking straight away,plus it won't be so freezing cold getting up to do night feeds,and won't be pitch dark when we're getting up in the morning!
My oct baby was tough,freezing cold waking to do night feeds and if we were up at 5.30 or 6am for the day whinch we usually were, it was dark and miserable for hrs and hrs!

:happydance:Ha, for many years i used to think how uncomfortable it must be when its hot, and wondered what the chances would be of being able to concieve at 'the right time of year'!. And like you say, by the time april comes, the weather starts improving, esp in may and we can get out with our buggies and enjoy it!

Exactly!!Can't wait!!

at least you have been thru it all before though!!, this is my 1st!:shrug:
and what will shock everone i know even more, is that up until the end of last year i didnt even want kids-&everyone knew i was renowned for saying that!!!.

All new teritory for me!. I think my only concern though is that i'll hate being 'really' big, towards the end ofthe 9 months!, maybe i wont?..Mmmm

Exactly!!Can't wait!!

and what will shock everone i know even more, is that up until the end of last year i didnt even want kids-&everyone knew i was renowned for saying that!!!.

All new teritory for me!. I think my only concern though is that i'll hate being 'really' big, towards the end ofthe 9 months!, maybe i wont?..Mmmm

I loved my bump,can't wait for my new bump to grow!
Its the only time I can let my belly hang out with pride!Normally I'm trying to disguise it!
Its pretty uncomfortable though,but luckily for me it was only the last 4 wks or so when i was really uncomfortable,saying that I went over by 5 days with my 1st and 4 days with my 2nd,and even then I was in no panic for them to come out,so it couldn't of been that bad!
What made you change your mind about havin a baby?

Exactly!!Can't wait!!

Its the only time I can let my belly hang out with pride!Normally I'm trying to disguise it!
Its pretty uncomfortable though,but luckily for me it was only the last 4 wks or so when i was really uncomfortable,saying that I went over by 5 days with my 1st and 4 days with my 2nd,and even then I was in no panic for them to come out,so it couldn't of been that bad!

hahaha!...sounds like my belly, i spend my time trying to cover mine up too, its horrible!,a budda belly!. Hopefully i'll feel the same way that i have an excuse for it!!

I cant say it was any overwhelming maternal urge that changed my mind. I knew my husband always wanted a baby but he never pressurised me about it, alot of DH's friends(wives) started having kids, their announcements left me feeling very jealous...and yet i couldnt work out why for a long time. We then moved house to a large 4 bed house that used to be DH's childhood home and started to thinking about what it would be like to have a little one round here, then more friends had babies and the jealousy was awful, Dh & I talked and talked and talked about it, until one day i just handed over my pills to him!. Im not one to coo over other peoples babies or children, but when i came on here i discovered there were plenty of mums who were the same, saying"I love my own but still can stand anyone elses!".
I think in the end it was a decision that we thought thru over and over again,but not one made with maternal instinct, but i believe the jealousy was a wake up call for me!.
is that weird??

My son is an early May baby - there is 2 days between his birthday and my EDD lol (oops!) but it is a great time of year to carry a baby :)

Those maternity belts look ideal :) When carrying Joshua I was a tiny frame (size 8/6) and didnt go into a size 10 until about 22 weeks lolol ... but then once it started to grow it was omg huge! I hated my bump, I remember at 38 weeks sobbing because everything I wore just made me look fat (so I thought lol) but once it was gone, I missed it soooooooooooooo much lol.. there is no pleasing some women lolol

Im wanted a 4D scan before Christmas but quickly working out I'll only be 22 weeks, but I think that will be long enough, I know they say 24 weeks, but Im going to speak to them and see what they say :)

Hope you're all well :)

My son is an early May baby - there is 2 days between his birthday and my EDD lol (oops!) but it is a great time of year to carry a baby :)

Those maternity belts look ideal :) When carrying Joshua I was a tiny frame (size 8/6) and didnt go into a size 10 until about 22 weeks lolol ... but then once it started to grow it was omg huge! I hated my bump, I remember at 38 weeks sobbing because everything I wore just made me look fat (so I thought lol) but once it was gone, I missed it soooooooooooooo much lol.. there is no pleasing some women lolol

Im wanted a 4D scan before Christmas but quickly working out I'll only be 22 weeks, but I think that will be long enough, I know they say 24 weeks, but Im going to speak to them and see what they say :)

Hope you're all well :)

sounds like its quite exceptable to dislike being so huge as well!. i often wonder about these women who have hidden pregnancies- i mean- wheres their bump gone, wheres the baby?

Exactly!!Can't wait!!

hahaha!...sounds like my belly, i spend my time trying to cover mine up too, its horrible!,a budda belly!. Hopefully i'll feel the same way that i have an excuse for it!!

I cant say it was any overwhelming maternal urge that changed my mind. I knew my husband always wanted a baby but he never pressurised me about it, alot of DH's friends(wives) started having kids, their announcements left me feeling very jealous...and yet i couldnt work out why for a long time. We then moved house to a large 4 bed house that used to be DH's childhood home and started to thinking about what it would be like to have a little one round here, then more friends had babies and the jealousy was awful, Dh & I talked and talked and talked about it, until one day i just handed over my pills to him!. Im not one to coo over other peoples babies or children, but when i came on here i discovered there were plenty of mums who were the same, saying"I love my own but still can stand anyone elses!".
I think in the end it was a decision that we thought thru over and over again,but not one made with maternal instinct, but i believe the jealousy was a wake up call for me!.
is that weird??

Not at all,I know a lot of ladies like you,and do you know what,some of my friends that never coo'd over babies and said they weren't maternal at all have made the absolute best mams ever!!

Exactly!!Can't wait!!

is that weird??

Not at all,I know a lot of ladies like you,and do you know what,some of my friends that never coo'd over babies and said they weren't maternal at all have made the absolute best mams ever!!

thats good to hear!!. i had a goddamn awful mother, i havent had anything to do with her for years, and the one thing ive said is, im going to make damn sure i treat our baby/child far better than my mother treated me!

Hello girls... not been on much today, trying to restrict the negativity I read and I always seem to stumble on a thread thats talking about worrying things :shrug:
Still loving this thread though :thumbup:

Just had a quick skim through what I've missed... I have to say I'm not a cooer over other peoples babies/children. tbh I've always said I don't really like kids :blush: I love my son and I know I'll love my baby. I don't think just b/c you're not a child person you won't be a great mom and also madcatwoman just b/c your mom was rubbish doesn't mean you will be! If anything you know just how NOT to do it! You'll be great! :)

Evening Ladies :wave:

I agree april is the perfect time to have a lo...I had DS in oct 2005 and carried heavily during what was the first of a few hot summers to come and wearing a bump support and stockings for swollen feet in august was not my idea of fun I can tell you! Looking forward to this preg and hoping to be lovely and warm during the winter with all that extra blood pumping around my body :wohoo: DS and baby will be born at opposite ends of the year just like I was hoping....cant believe we achieved it though :lol:

madcat dont worry hon.....other peoples kids annoy me too but its def different with your own :thumbup:

its funny the amount of mums who feel the way i do about other peoples kids!, thats what stopped me wanting them in the 1st place for along time, i never thought i was normal!!!.

God, i cant stop peeing this week!

Hello Ladies!

Glad to see you're happy with our new home. Lots for me to read in just the few days I've been away! Going to add stuff here as I read through...

We're hoping for a girl too. In this generation on my side of the family there are already 9 boys and another on the way and only two girls so we are well overdue! We hoped Byron would be a girl, just because we don't want to be an all boy family and we could be more relaxed if the first was. Of course he's not and is amazing so it's all good! If this one is a boy then so be it!

No cravings, but I had none last time either. Even just a craving to eat would've been good last time! Yesterday morning while camping the tent next to us was cooking bacon. I'm veggie so don't like the smell at the best of times but my God I nearly vomited in the tent from the smell!

I'm eating LOADS right now. Hoping if I keep it up the ms will stay away longer. I'm loving eggs which I didn't eat for 8 months last time.

We've told my sister (first as I knew how excited she'd be) and my parents. Got a big family thing on Saturday at my brother's with more distant relatives so don't want to tell them until after that. Have told my best mate from school but not my best mate from uni, feeling funny about it because she has a dodgy relationship at the moment.

I am also weeing for England! I never really did with Byron, not even at the end but man it's urgent when I only need to go a small amount! My bloating seems to have subsided and I really hope this will soon! I'm guessing it's just all the hormones.

I've done one test only getting BFP and have resisted getting another! I still have sore boobs and the start of ms so I am assuming all is well.

I'll post this now to break up my replies a bit! lol

Welcome vbaby3! In some ways I think it might be worse being on a subsequent pregnancy as you've something to compare to - why don't I have as much ms? Did I hurt this much the first time? etc Welcome also new_to_ttc

I really need to call the doctors tomorrow to book my MW appointment. I was kind of scared to but now that I've got through the 5 week mark I feel I must really be pregnant as my period couldn't have been this late! There's no hurry as I know I won't be seen for another month or so.

madcat I'm an E and I bloody well noticed the difference! It wasn't until a couple of months in thought they actually grew. I have no idea what size they went to, possibly a G!! I reckon this time it won't be quite as noticeable as I've a lot of saggy space to fill up first! :rofl: That said I am already having to squeeze them into some of my tighter summer dresses.

My guts are all over the show, easily tipped either way. Spent an hour locked in the campsite toilets in the middle of the night after a stressful encounter with selfish git campers.

madcat - We were on holiday near Abergele a few weeks ago. My parents, brother and sister have all recently moved to N Wales, all around Caergwrle. My brother moved from near Chester too, they much prefer it where they are.

I am having such bad ligament issues. Last night I sneezed when I was half asleep and wrenched both sides, now every little stress hurts. That's it for another 8 months!

We've intentionally planned our conception times for me not to be heavily pregnant over the summer (Byron was bfp April, edd Dec 9th).

lol on the hidden pregnancies, I know what you mean, I was a giant!

GEmie - I know what you mean about other people's babies, even my nephews and nieces I'm not massively fussed about. I mean they're all gorgeous and kids in general are fab but I'm just not that interested in seeing pictures of other people's babies eating their first stick of carrot!

Evening ladies :) Hope everyone well!

I saw my doctor today she said I was in great health and showing very good early signs of a healthy pregnancy yay!!! She has made arrangements for me at the early pregnancy unit due to my history but said that things this time look very promising :)

Ive managed a bit of food today yay!!! And Im a little less tired, think my body just took some adjusting lol

My parents found out today too lol.. my mum is elated and ready to tell the world lol My phone hasnt stopped - so much for small and low key until passed 12 weeks - mums huh!!!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well I have the worst sore (.)(.) today and my ribs are hurting so much that I got terribly panicky this am b/c I thought something was seriosuly wrong my ribs hurt to much I could hardly move....I am feeling a little more relaxed about it now and guess I have major stretching going on right now! bar my 6 spare tyres :rofl: I have one rock hard lower tummy I think I am going to br huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Ladies and think I will be in maternity pants before I know it :)

Welcome back PeanutBean sounds like you had a really nice break away :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->