• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother of all conception months Graduates

I know! Where is everyone? I've had my first nausea in the night and near-retching from cleaning teeth and bad smells. :(. And so it begins!

Hi ladies,haven't been on in a couple of days.Nothing new here really.
Last week was hardly eating and this wk i'm like a pig,can't seem to fill myself!
My tummy is huge already,prob a mixture of food and bloat and pregnancy,but i'm actually afraid someone will notice and my secret will be out!!
Not telling anyone at all until after my scan which isn't til 2nd oct,so i'm trying to keep a low profile until then!
Apart from that,i've really bad sinusitus,my skin has broken out into loadsa spots and i'm quite short tempered with dh and kids,so all in all very attractive and wonderful to be around!
On a plus,still no nausea and not overly tired yet,though with 2 little 1's already i don't have time to rest during the day so just as well.

:wave: Ladies

Well still extremely tired :dohh:.....nausea not so bad managing to cook fried breakfasts without feeling too :sick: :) still not feeling hungry and wanting to eat :wacko: so not eating as much as normal and still often forcing myself to eat just b/c I know I need too! I have been getting alsorts of cramping stretching feelings which is very reassuring considering my 1st MW appointment isnt for another two weeks :( I think my 1st scan might be around the same time as yours vbaby3 :thumbup:

I have 3 days off work now :wohoo: looking forward to resting :yipee:

well, ive always had a bit of a tummy on me, even as a skinny kid, ive no idea why, but my mother was the same too. I cant decide if im now as fat as ive always been in that region, or whether im getting fatter. out of habbit i used to hold my tummy in alot as im self concious of it, but its now feeling like more of an effort to do that/using those muscles, so i am looking quite pregnant lol!!!!.

Well, i dont have nausea, but im still off food, for some reason its when its time to eat evening meals that i feel a bit off colour,i really dont want to eat then, but i do eat as much as i can. I also used to love my breakfasts, but im a bit off those too atm!

i get a few ligament pains, from sneezing, laughing etc, and just the odd little one now and then if im lying down!

OH YES plus i too am breaking out in spots, i had terrible acne in my teens and early 20s, i had to be treated by a dermatologist, the pill also helped alot, im just hoping and praying it never gets that bad again!

Lucky me, spots and greasy hair disappear in pregnancy! I'm really cross really easily fir ages at the moment. I started swearing so much last time and I'm already getting more foul mouthed again. I has trouble at breakfast but haven't really stopped eating since lunch. It's the only way!

I really should book in with the MW...

DH is cooking me pancakes yum yum :)

oh pancakes,long time no see!

DH cooked me a stirfry of chop sausage type things, mushrooms:winkwink:, potatoe and rice, it was the best thing ive eaten in weeks, it didnt even make me feel off colour afterwards!

unfortunately im the opposite, along with my spots comes VERY greasy hair, i have to wash it every day but by afternoon its greasy again and have to use that dry shampoo!!:growlmad:

My Pancakes were very nice although I fear the lemon juice will give me heartburn :)

I can relate madcat I have to wash my hair every day too or it looks like I dunked it in the chip pan :lol: I also have terribly greasy skin and struggle to control my shine....I have a few spots right now but with DS my skin was the best it has ever been so I am hoping for that again :)

My Pancakes were very nice although I fear the lemon juice will give me heartburn :)

I can relate madcat I have to wash my hair every day too or it looks like I dunked it in the chip pan :lol: I also have terribly greasy skin and struggle to control my shine....I have a few spots right now but with DS my skin was the best it has ever been so I am hoping for that again :)

ive just noted you are due on the 16th April, my wedding anniversary!:kiss:

im due on the 21st april (my sisters birthday)

My EDD by LMP is 16th April hon although I feel sure due to ov I might be due a little later but of course until my 1st scan I wont know my ACTUAL EDD....if Jenny Renny is anything to go by, my little girl will be born by c-sec on the 2nd of april so then it would be earlier :dohh: I dont mind I am just glad to be here with all you Ladies :kiss:

In my non-pregnant state I am plenty spotty and also have to wash my hair every day. I get so annoyed with people telling me if wouldn't be so if I stopped washing it every day! It's completely obvious both from pregnancy and pills in the past that my natural hormones = greasy hair!

In my non-pregnant state I am plenty spotty and also have to wash my hair every day. I get so annoyed with people telling me if wouldn't be so if I stopped washing it every day! It's completely obvious both from pregnancy and pills in the past that my natural hormones = greasy hair!

yes i have natrually greasy hair too, its simply X10 worse now, i too hate people saying we shouldnt wash it every day, they dont see the state of it after one day!!!

NO spots, ungreasy hair, slower leg hair growth and no migraines I think were the sum total of positive symptoms I had in the last pregnancy. I also didn't get gingivitis, much by way of Braxton Hicks, SPD (though did have very painful pelvis), and peeing constantly. Everything else was mine all mine and ALL the way through! lol I reckon I deserved clean hair and a clear complexion!

is anyone finding they have ALOT of CM??
i must admit i didnt expect to have so much!.

Another silly question... does anyone find it a bit uncomfortable in the uterus area to orgasm these days??, i know i do!.

thats all i have to say about that!!....

I've quite a bit, it comes and goes but I do have times where it's enough for me to worry it's blood. I remember having loads last time. As for the other, we've not done anything since as I've been so tired and nauseous so I don't know!

First day back at work and already struggling. The nausea's giving me wonky guts which is annoying. Retched over early morning toast so gave up and made myself get in the shower. Felt improved for collapsing on the floor for a while. Gonna be on a later train, start as I mean to go on!

Morning Ladies :wave:

I woke up feeling :sick: today Ladies too :loopy: wouldnt change it for the world though :)

Madcat yes I have oodles of cm...not really sure how I would describe it as it seems to change....quite watery but then sometimes snotty like sorry tmi but it was def the 1st thing I noticed and I had it terribly with DS I use to carry spare pants everywhere in a nappy bag in my handbag and do now :thumbup:

oh yeah it really bugs me too when people say `dont wash your hair everyday b/c you are washing the natural oils out of it` :saywhat: I dont need no help from natural oils I can tell you, you should see my hair on a morning :wacko:

We were buggy shopping online last night and I am pleased to know DH agrees for a change over my choice of buggy for LO :wohoo:

Morning Ladies :wave:

I woke up feeling :sick: today Ladies too :loopy: wouldnt change it for the world though :)

Madcat yes I have oodles of cm...not really sure how I would describe it as it seems to change....quite watery but then sometimes snotty like sorry tmi but it was def the 1st thing I noticed and I had it terribly with DS I use to carry spare pants everywhere in a nappy bag in my handbag and do now :thumbup:

oh yeah it really bugs me too when people say `dont wash your hair everyday b/c you are washing the natural oils out of it` :saywhat: I dont need no help from natural oils I can tell you, you should see my hair on a morning :wacko:

We were buggy shopping online last night and I am pleased to know DH agrees for a change over my choice of buggy for LO :wohoo:

Im glad im not the only one who feels like shes wet herself half the time, and yes there are times theres so much you worry its blood,(i rush off to check!!).

Ah yes, Buggy shopping:happydance:. Ive had a look on line, and i have a little look in mothercare too:blush:. i think one of those travel systems would be what we need, although we dont know exactly what we need. I dont want a huge great big buggy though!

well, ive always had a bit of a tummy on me, even as a skinny kid, ive no idea why, but my mother was the same too. I cant decide if im now as fat as ive always been in that region, or whether im getting fatter. out of habbit i used to hold my tummy in alot as im self concious of it, but its now feeling like more of an effort to do that/using those muscles, so i am looking quite pregnant lol!!!!.

Well, i dont have nausea, but im still off food, for some reason its when its time to eat evening meals that i feel a bit off colour,i really dont want to eat then, but i do eat as much as i can. I also used to love my breakfasts, but im a bit off those too atm!

i get a few ligament pains, from sneezing, laughing etc, and just the odd little one now and then if im lying down!

OH YES plus i too am breaking out in spots, i had terrible acne in my teens and early 20s, i had to be treated by a dermatologist, the pill also helped alot, im just hoping and praying it never gets that bad again!

I looked like absolute crap in the beginning with all my pregnancies,but by about 20 wks I looked great,everyone said I was glowing!
Hopefully the spotty faces disappear for us in a few wks!
My bellys the same,not even trying to hold it in anymore,its way bigger than it was,can't wait til its a proper bump!
I wish I would go off my food,was off it last wk but now my appetite is back with a vengeance,Worrys me coz I piled the weight on with my 2nd son!

My EDD by LMP is 16th April hon although I feel sure due to ov I might be due a little later but of course until my 1st scan I wont know my ACTUAL EDD....if Jenny Renny is anything to go by, my little girl will be born by c-sec on the 2nd of april so then it would be earlier :dohh: I dont mind I am just glad to be here with all you Ladies :kiss:

Who's this jenny renny?Has she a website?I do love a good oul psychic reading,its a bitta crack isn't it?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->