Mother of all conception months Graduates

How do you ladies get good clear photos of your tests? I have a 10mp camera and I still get crappy pics lol Ive turned the flash off but it just seems to make the screen blurry :( I want a nice clear photo lol

My boobs are staying sort of evenly uncomfortable which is good. I can't wait for my stretchmark covered tyre to fill out! lol

Me neither PeanutBean I have a whole map of stretchmarks :rofl:

mmmmmmmmmm I am eating a banana coated in chocolate on a stick

I need to go and hang washing out and take some interest in my son! Been catching up on here for a couple of hours now while DH has been having a lovely play! I am such a bad mum!

:lol: hon I have terrible baby brain right now and cant seem to movtivate myself :)

How do you ladies get good clear photos of your tests? I have a 10mp camera and I still get crappy pics lol Ive turned the flash off but it just seems to make the screen blurry :( I want a nice clear photo lol

ah well, i do photography, so, i have a macro lens (for close ups of things), so for me, thats how i photographed my tests!:thumbup:

Bah, washing needed another spin, been filling nappies (not with my poo!) and getting the bread out of the breadmaker. Spin is nearly done now. DH is doing Byron's bath.

Being pregnant I seem to zone out on life and can only live through BnB, it's odd!

Where is everyone?

Oo, photography madcat? Nice! I love photography, was thinking this holiday how'd I'd relaly like a new digi. My Panasonic one is one step behindan SLR but since I bought it four years ago the technology has moved so fast I reckon I could get a fabulous SLR for quite an affordable price. My OM10 film camera is my favourite but I have to carry so much stuff around with it I really hardly ever use it.

My tummy has always been rotund! lol I never show it and never will. It looked quite good pregnant for a while then in then in the last couple of weeks before birth I broke and the stretchmarks went from none to an innercity road map! :/ I could never have had a flat tum anyway so I guess it's not loss really.

Hello Ladies!

Glad to see you're happy with our new home. Lots for me to read in just the few days I've been away! Going to add stuff here as I read through...

We're hoping for a girl too. In this generation on my side of the family there are already 9 boys and another on the way and only two girls so we are well overdue! We hoped Byron would be a girl, just because we don't want to be an all boy family and we could be more relaxed if the first was. Of course he's not and is amazing so it's all good! If this one is a boy then so be it!

No cravings, but I had none last time either. Even just a craving to eat would've been good last time! Yesterday morning while camping the tent next to us was cooking bacon. I'm veggie so don't like the smell at the best of times but my God I nearly vomited in the tent from the smell!

I'm eating LOADS right now. Hoping if I keep it up the ms will stay away longer. I'm loving eggs which I didn't eat for 8 months last time.

We've told my sister (first as I knew how excited she'd be) and my parents. Got a big family thing on Saturday at my brother's with more distant relatives so don't want to tell them until after that. Have told my best mate from school but not my best mate from uni, feeling funny about it because she has a dodgy relationship at the moment.

I am also weeing for England! I never really did with Byron, not even at the end but man it's urgent when I only need to go a small amount! My bloating seems to have subsided and I really hope this will soon! I'm guessing it's just all the hormones.

I've done one test only getting BFP and have resisted getting another! I still have sore boobs and the start of ms so I am assuming all is well.

I'll post this now to break up my replies a bit! lol

Ive never wee'd or drank this much in all my life!, i dont drink much in the evenings, have a wee before bed, and im either having to get up in the night or hold on till im bursting by 6am!.

Im not having an cravings either, food is tasting a bit bland these days however. the only thing i fancied more is mushrooms on toast, this time last year i never even liked mushrooms.

And ligament pain?!, well yes, ive sneezed twice now a bit too hard and had to pay for it!!, i really try to control my sneezin now if i can, i get little twinges in my sides too.

Hey- Abergele is my nearest town, its litterally a 5min drive away from where i live!

ah well, i do photography, so, i have a macro lens (for close ups of things), so for me, thats how i photographed my tests!:thumbup:

Ooooo me not got anything fancy lol

What was the name of the clinic you're going to for your private scan hun? Im sure I read one clic or somethbing but I cant find it now, I was looking at the one I saw and its call Ultrasound ltd in St Asaph

Oo, photography madcat? Nice! I love photography, was thinking this holiday how'd I'd relaly like a new digi. My Panasonic one is one step behindan SLR but since I bought it four years ago the technology has moved so fast I reckon I could get a fabulous SLR for quite an affordable price. My OM10 film camera is my favourite but I have to carry so much stuff around with it I really hardly ever use it.

My tummy has always been round! lol I never show it and never will. It looked quite good pregnant for a while then in then in the last couple of weeks before birth I broke and the stretchmarks went from none to an innercity road map! :/ I could never have had a flat tum anyway so I guess it's not loss really.

ive never had a flat tum either (and i dont have any kids already). i could easily pass as 5-6months gone as i am already(which makes me wonder when i'll notice me showing now).even as a child i had a budda belly with skinny arms and legs, ive hated my tum for as long as i can remember!, so i too never show it.

Yes, i used to do wedding photography, i loved the photos but the stress was enormous when doing it on your own, crowd control was- well, out of control as no-one was ever listening!.

Ooooo me not got anything fancy lol

What was the name of the clinic you're going to for your private scan hun? Im sure I read one clic or somethbing but I cant find it now, I was looking at the one I saw and its call Ultrasound ltd in St Asaph

yeh- its "Ultrasound now" in St Asaph, i have an 8 and 12 week(nuchal) booked with them!!

Same place then.. look forward to hearing your experience with them... Im having early scans on nhs so will save all my money and go for the full 4d dvd package :) If they a nice company :)

I hate my tum also Ladies :( and hide it too! That said it def is so hard right now and I dont remember feeling like this with DS maybe its just b/c its my 2nd :baby: :shrug:

I hate my tum also Ladies :( and hide it too! That said it def is so hard right now and I dont remember feeling like this with DS maybe its just b/c its my 2nd :baby: :shrug:

i do know you can show quicker with your 2nd!!

I just had a bath, gawd my (.)(.) are sore, the sorest they have been so far!. i wouldnt change it though, its the only common pregnancy symptom i have really!:baby:

Is it still bloat madly? Mine seems to have gone but I felt pretty hard and massive for a few days there. But then we second timers most likely will come up more quickly. I'm already losing what little waist I have left after the first pregnancy.

I hate tummies on show anyway, whatever they look like. Some things are best kept hidden!

madcat we stayed here a few weeks ago: https://plasfarmcaravanpark.co.uk/ It was pretty nice. We went to Abergele in the rain that later became sun and Bodnant Gardens too, they were amazing! But we had the dog so could only go in one at a time with Byron. My best mate from school had grandparents that lived in Abergele so we visited there one time when we were invited to the wedding and evening party of a pal. She got married at that white church along the way, can't quite remember...

I'm not very good at taking pics of people, I prefer landscape and macro stuff.

No hon I dont think its bloat my jeans still fit....I was surprised :dohh: but its just really hard and I just have this feeling it wont be long until I am showing I feel like my tummy is already here :loopy: I mean apart from the spare tyres :rofl:....maybe its to do with it been my second preg :shrug: Its been like this for a few weeks now!

Is it still bloat madly? Mine seems to have gone but I felt pretty hard and massive for a few days there. But then we second timers most likely will come up more quickly. I'm already losing what little waist I have left after the first pregnancy.

I hate tummies on show anyway, whatever they look like. Some things are best kept hidden!

madcat we stayed here a few weeks ago: https://plasfarmcaravanpark.co.uk/ It was pretty nice. We went to Abergele in the rain that later became sun and Bodnant Gardens too, they were amazing! But we had the dog so could only go in one at a time with Byron. My best mate from school had grandparents that lived in Abergele so we visited there one time when we were invited to the wedding and evening party of a pal. She got married at that white church along the way, can't quite remember...

I'm not very good at taking pics of people, I prefer landscape and macro stuff.

i dont know that caravan park, but know Betws-yn-rhos, its the next village behind ours!!(small world). I'll have to draw you up a list to must see places!.

well, i do a bit of all sorts photography now, all for leisure, the odd people portrait, pets and landscape , heres a link to my pics(hope B&B will allow this- its non profit making) https://www.flickr.com/photos/catfeely/

Morning All:flower:
And todays challenge should you choose to except, is,
i challenge you to obtain a test line darker than this one on an OPK!!!!, because mines pretty impressive i think!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4