Mother of all conception months Graduates

Thanks ladies,peanut yes I'm gonna do a bit of googling regarding relaxation and self help for anxiety.I'm also feeling very down and hopeless so I reckon there's a bit of pnd there too.Feel shit today,my meds are probably gonna take 2 wks to start working so I'm just biding my time.

Shay 1st day at school!Totally unexpected coz I thought he would be fine,but no.
He screamed the place down and wouldn't let go of me,which of course had me crying too.Eventually about 10 mins after all the other mams had left The teacher told me to go,and she'd ring me in a half hr or so.He had to be peeled off me,could hear him screaming as I walked across the school yard,I was bawling.
They phoned a while later to say,he wasn't great but was ok,and was playing with some blocks.I hope this isn't gonna be everymorning coz it'll break my heart:cry:

Another depressing 1,:dohh:

Come on baby nomore!!!!
Dare your avatar pic is gorgeous,ava is beautiful.x

I'm a barrel of laughs amn't I? lol.

Going to collect him now,they finish at 12.30 for this wk.Hope he's a little bit happier and glad to go back tomorrow,couldn't cope with dragging him kicking and screaming every morning.

You're not the first parent whose child has screamed and cried on the first day of school :hugs: My brother used to not let go of my dad's leg. It'll get better once he sees that you always come back for him :)

He was all smiley and having the crack when i went back to collect him,so hopefully he'll be ok tomorrow!

wow i have never heard of milk coming out too fast from booby!

feeling really good again today, i think i was having contractions last night, i woke up loads last night, every time i looked at the clock it was only 40mins later and dh woke up a few times saying is that moaning you - you know when you wake up from a nightmare and you just know you have been shouting in your sleep, it was like that, like i had obviously been in pain whilst sleeping and had been moaning before i woke up

had one or two painful braxtons but i also feel like its trapped wind pain more than anything else

anyway i am not going to be on here much this daytime so no one get excited lol i have all of my booking in for the c section today at the hospital so prob wont be back until mid-late afternoon - it would be typical to get there and start having contractions whilst being booked in lol but in my head it is better to get all booked in etc then think that i am having contractions, not go and not end up being in labour . . .

anyways enough ramblings from me have a good day ladies and speak to you later! xkx

good luck no more!!!!!!

Good luck nomore, with both your appointment and the contractions! I want to respond to what you said about the drugs you had and them not needing permission for everything because they do! This is one of the major problems in maternity services IMO. Informed consent seems to go out the window when it comes to labour and many women don't realise they can refuse anything and consent should be obtained for everything from section, through administration of drugs right down to internal examinations.

Thanks Dare. I'm sorry you struggled in your pregnancy. I think in the US there can be a danger of them refusing care but that would be illegal in the UK. Not that I would ever advocate keeping quiet. If no-one complains how will they ever improve? And there are always other doctors/midwives who might also be more in line with a woman's wishes. First pregnancies and births are a real learning curve about the quality of care and what our rights are.

I've no experience of squirting boobs but a friend of mine here has had that. I think she did the express some first approach. If you post in the bf section I'm sure there will be others who have faced this challenge.

thanks hun i think i will! and i do wish i'd spoken up a bit more but i really was just very worried. i know, i'm kind of ashamed of myself for not.

Thanks ladies,peanut yes I'm gonna do a bit of googling regarding relaxation and self help for anxiety.I'm also feeling very down and hopeless so I reckon there's a bit of pnd there too.Feel shit today,my meds are probably gonna take 2 wks to start working so I'm just biding my time.

Shay 1st day at school!Totally unexpected coz I thought he would be fine,but no.
He screamed the place down and wouldn't let go of me,which of course had me crying too.Eventually about 10 mins after all the other mams had left The teacher told me to go,and she'd ring me in a half hr or so.He had to be peeled off me,could hear him screaming as I walked across the school yard,I was bawling.
They phoned a while later to say,he wasn't great but was ok,and was playing with some blocks.I hope this isn't gonna be everymorning coz it'll break my heart:cry:

Another depressing 1,:dohh:

Come on baby nomore!!!!
Dare your avatar pic is gorgeous,ava is beautiful.x

thanks hun- wanted to say, my boss took his kid to day care for the first time the beginning of spring. He had a hard time, and the boy did the same thing, kicking and screaming. For two visits. By the third- my boss took the kids coat off in the hall- to ween him in... and when they got in the room he walked away from his dad and went and sat on the carpet with the other kids. I think my boss was heartbroken because the kid didn't mind leaving him! He didn't like when he cried, but didn't like it more when the boy didn't even look back!!! it's bittersweet. Your boy will get there and be just fine. :) Then you'll be sad because he doesn't mind being there away from you!

afm- i'm excited, because today i fit back into my pre pregnancy jeans!!!!!

Vbaby your doing very well rember i went into pregnancy on medication like that and work with people who rely on it to live.

I think I missed a bit but from the moment you walk into a hospital staff have to ask your permission to do anything and you should be fully informed if your capacity is deminished by drugs tyou should already be aware of this happening and subseqent treatment discussed. if emertgency action is required your OH should be asked. you have the right to say no they will of course repeatedly ask if its a standard thing but No is No and they have to think outside the box. For example when i had my stitches done the doctor got to carried away and i told her to get off and she did don't argue with a woman whos foots inches from your head

oh dare i had sprinkler boobs expressing off seemed to work. it got beter tho

i know peanut its terrible isnt it they only got away with it because i was already on fluids because i was dehydrated and loads of other things going through drips etc not this time though they arent even allowed to give me anything to speed up labour at all not a sausage, a midwife offered me a sweep todayand i was like NO WAY! i am having contractions like last time and last time i went from normal to 8 contractions every 10 mins with no progression! stay away!

dont get too excited ladies but still getting contractions still only every 30-45 mins and then a couple every 10 then back to 30-45 mins, its exactly how leos felt - all in my blinking back - although her positioning is good i dont think i will be going to hospital tonight but can well imagine going in tomorrow, i was in early labour with leo for 2 days so not imagining a rush to the hospital any time soon xkx

i dont have an i phone or anything like that just a bog standard phone - i text and take pictures that is it lol - but if anyone wants to be on the baby news list facebook me your mobile numbers and i'll add you to the list lol

the very last one! one year after the conception thread started! lol well prob one year one month but you know lol xkx

It's crazy isn't it, the TTC thread started on the 23rd of July so well over a year and babywearinmum hasn't been on since 6th october so nearly a year. I do wonder what happened with her as she disappeared quite suddenly.

Nomore I don't get a chance to be on here most days so in case I don't get to say it before Rachel arrives good luck :hugs: and I truly hope you get the birth you want this time around xx

very very irregular at this point i am finding that if i move around doing stuff then i wont have another contraction for like 25 mins but when i am sat down i get them every 6-11 mins, still very irregular and athough i cant talk through them my dh doesnt notice when i have them even when sat next to me its anyones guess as to whether it will be tomorrow for birth or thursday!

i hope i get a good birth and good result too! even if it ends up in non progression and a section again i would at least want to feel communicated with and listened to, thats all it would take to be a much more positive experience! xkx

Best of luck lovely and remember there's no such thing as non-progression! Let your body set the timetable, not the doctors, it knows what it's doing. :hugs: In case it's tonight, have a lovely one!

Oh my word I've missed loads!!

Good luck nomore I'll email you my number so I can know lol I love babies and births obviously love other people's births lol!!

Vbaby I hope you feel better and tablets kick in soon!! And I'm now dreading Caden going next week coz he seems excited about going!!

Pb definately complain I didn't realise you had such a hard time but then I was a gate crasher in the middle of everyone's pregnancy but I will read your birth story with Bryon!

Dare hope your ok and you might wanna think of selling some breast milk lol I've heard people do it lol

Xx

or freeze it .

Ohhh nomore come on Racheal get Daddy working lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back