Mother of all conception months Graduates

lol i made a mistake! i was getting good contractions when i rested every 8 mins for ages! so thought right i will move around get things going even better . . . nope didnt have one for haf and hour! now i have been sat down for 5 mins i just had one! e and oh well at least i will be nice and rested i suppose!

still could be august baby! may still be september lol! tas i got your number will get it put in the phone lol

leo is ok but acting up a bit, he has come in a few times mid contraction seeing me in seeing me in pain he got a little upset, i wasnt even screwing my face up or anything! dh doesnt know what ot do with himself so i sent him shopping lol its actually nice and relaxing being on my own atm one bored toddler gone and one worried daddy gone = relaxed mummy lol

no more how exciting!!!!

ladies more advice please- ava ate a ton last night before bed and several changes. Well she finally went to sleep at midnight. Her norm is to wake me at 4. Or earlier. She slept through the night. It's 8 am here and I'm concerned- more because she didn't wake me. She always does. And I'm torn because our pediatrician said to never wake a sleeping baby. Leave her be. Let her declare herself if she is hungry. So I'm scared! Don't know if I should call the ped or not. She came highly recommended by many many friends. So I trust her- but I don't think it's normal for baby to sleep 8 hours either! Unless it's a fluke and shell keep me up all night tonight.

help please!

Dare dont worry...i agree with your ped dont wake her she needs to learn when she is hungry and she will let you know. It's good she has slept through but prepare yourself for a restless one tonight lol Caleb was 6-7 weeks when he slept through 11pm-7am now its between 8.30-10pm til 8am or 9am sometimes.

Glad your getting some rest nomore,if your household will be like mine you'll need it coz its stressful here at the moment...trying to entertain a bored toddler and comfort a poorly baby...it was working til dinner then the tantrums came which meant mummy was stressed. I think Caden is ready for pre-school and i think im ready for some space from him and i hate myself for thinking and saying that.

im feeling rubbish too..i got some anti-biotics in case my ear carries on hurting which it is..he said to wait til friday then if its no better to start taking them. Im thinking of taking them coz if i go down the whole house will lol

xx

Hurry up and pop Kate

xx

tas- thanks hun- but her diaper- not one pee all night... really you think it's ok? i called the ped just in case, they're going to call me back. Her temp is 98.7 (normal here in the us) and i guess because we haven't done this before... i'm scared! I woke her to temp her, she ate for like 3-4 minutes and then right back out again.

i'm terrified i did something wrong and shes sick- but she doesn't look sick. but again she's only a little over 3 weeks.

oh dare leo did the same when he was a month old, had his last bottle at midnight then didnt wake us up until 8am, i panicked and was like did you feed him last night? i dont remember making a bottle or putting him on my boob? no you didnt, i didnt he slept through

the next day he did the same, day after that the health visitor had a go at me saying wake him up for a feed at 4am. so i did. he drank none of it, screamed for about an hour then was miserable all day the next day.

about 3 months later i saw another health visitor who said crazy! if i were you i would count myself lucky that my baby slept through at that age and to make sure that they were drinking the recommended amount during the day and still putting on weight

do with that story what you will dare, i kow with newborns you arent supposed to let them go more than 5 hours because they will not wake up to demand a feed for some reason cant remember what, but my baby woke for a feed after this time! i would say do what you feel comfortable with it may have just been a fluke or it may be that the feed isnt required, you could always offer a feed like i did and see what happens . . .

i was going to say that i was still only having contractions every hour but since coming back on here i have had two since starting to type. might have to just stay on here now lol to be honest it might have something to do with the fact i am in our bedroom, curtains closed, soft light and all alone. i am liking being alone. almost a shame my mum is coming over tonight because dh has to work until the last minute but i understand her point if i call her at 3am to come over like i did last time it is avery long way to drive when you are tired. oh well maybe i can get her to rub my back lol

men are so crap at looking after kids arent they! i am winding myself up because for the last few minutes i could hear ds talking to dh and he wasnt responding to him now ds has just hit him and now he gets a response from him. lesson one in attention grabbing if you are ignored for several minutes do you feel a. happy b. alright with it or c. incredibly frustrated sad and angry lesson two when the person being ignored is a toddler what do you think their reaction will be to being ignored but still wants to be listened to a. be fine with it b. watch telly c. hits you lesson three if you only respond to him when he hits you what do you think that has taught him a. nothing b. that hitting is the only way to get your attention . . . . . .. .

there are definately right and wrong answers men so dont rush your choices!

im not sure dare then maybe see what they say.

i am the only person in the world who can mess shortbread biscuits up lol

xx

im not sure dare then maybe see what they say.

i am the only person in the world who can mess shortbread biscuits up lol

xx

its perfectly normal your just bloody lucky if shes breathing warm and good colour shes fine run a bath and she garunteed to wake up on her own as you get in

Waiting for them to call back. Think she may have thrush on her tongue. :( can't get her to open enough for me to see in there very well but there is a white coating on the tongue. She finally woke with a wet diaper and poo too- and ate for 5 minutes. but she won't open her mouth for me to see in there very well. i caught a glimpse when she was sleeping with her mouth open. AND she's asleep again.

called ped again and made an appt for 1230.

molly thanks hun- i just see a thick looking white coating on her tongue... and she's sleeping AGAIN after she ate again... and i'm just worried about her so i'd rather have them tell me i'm a loon.

Wish i could just take it easy but since she just went right back to sleep again i am nervous. :( i took a shower, had breakfast- and she didn't fuss at all. She ALWAYS wakes up when i'm eating breakfast. And usually theres a cry or she's waking when i get out of the shower- (if she doesn't scream the whole time i'm in there) so concerned.

thrush won't make her sleep her tongue and mouth will hurt so shes more likely to scream. how long do you have to wait i have no idea where you are lol

I'm sure she is fine,she's probably having a growth spurt Calen use to sleep more than eat when he was growing!

I'm a panicker too dare so don't worry xx

well she was way more fussy yesterday than normal. i have about an hour til i go.

aw dare hope you get some good news, i agree though i would have thought thrush would have made her more unsettled?

i also agree on the bath! plan a nice warm bubbly bath at least 5 hours in advance get to the point where its all you can think about and bam waaaaaaaaaa!

gone from every 45 to an hour now .. . i think i am just stressing myself out like i usually do at the end of the day and i am tired. hoping things kick off again later. talking of baths might have a nice long one once leo is in bed.i already cooked mum some dinner so she can bung it on the oven to reheat whilst i soak lol

Hope everything is ok dare let us know!!

Im so wanting a nice warm bath I have been for weeks! I'm feeling worse so I think might skip tea and have a bath when my OH gets home then get some clean pjs on and let him sort kids out!

Hope things do kick off for you Kate! It's just a waiting game now xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

Dare I hope Ava is ok :hugs: keep us posted :thumbup:

NOMORE am so excited for our last grad babe :happydance:

vbaby I agree your boy will settle in no time ;) you will see him really grow and come on in leaps and bounds now :thumbup:

as for us (some of you may have seen on FB!) Charlie has a throat infection, I have a uti and the physio diagnoses coccydynia :cry: oh and I just shouted at DH cause I am fed up of the eyerolling thing he does :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->