Mother of all conception months Graduates

Gilz I never used them, but I had to have an episiotomy because of the ventouse. I had no tears.

with or without a local peanut. Wahoo booked in for half head of highlights on the 8th and a trim. Plus I get 20% off as Im a student its going to be about £30 thats rediculously cheap.

Oh ladies,I've just been laughing there catching up!!
I completely forgot about the finger up the bum bit!!but it really didn't bother me after what i'd just been through!!

I did stretch my bits with almond oil when I was preg with shay.It was in 1 of my baby books so gave it a go!It was basically pulling down and stretching the bit between the 2 holes??!!!:blush::blush:Is it called the perineum?
I think it definately worked,as I didn't rip down that way,but I did tear upwards,right beside my pee hole,bloody painful.And TMI but my inner lip bits were all torn,and sewn back together.I checked in mirror,I know I know I should of just left it,but I near puked,I really thought my clit was hanging off.Thank god it was still there in behind all the swollenness!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::dohh::dohh:
Thankfully with baby no 2 I just needed a couple of stitches and my recovery time was sooo quick compared to the 1st.
Oh god the memories are all flooding back!

Gilz sorry your bleeding is back but if its nowhere near baba thats great news.I also worry about my cervix as I had lletz done in june to remove precancerous cells,and I was preg 7 wks later so hoping they'll give my cervix the once over when I have my booking in appointment.
Even if your cervix is short they can put a stitch in it,as far as I know its just done with local anaesthetic and nothing to worry about.And it'll be wks before baby is putting pressure on your cervix anyway,at least if you're seen nxt wk you'll know what the story is and what needs to be done.x

Actually I wish I'd looked more closely before the pregnancy. There was no postnatal check for me and it was a while before I looked and just felt it was all different without really knowing how. I wouldn't have known if there was any issue with my healing.

OH MY GOD :( lol i log on here to tell you all ive got my scan date and just seen the midwife but thought id catch up first and ermmm now i wish i hadnt lol

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It's all part of being pregnant Bids there's no escape :haha:

Dont listen to them Bids, its all lies, all nasty scaremongering lies and it has nothing to do with us!, we'll be just fine, these girls need to wash their mouths out!:haha:

How was your appointment bids?

haha gilz your right and im agreeing with cat its all lies - im fine in my own little bubble :D

ive facebooked you Cat ;) but it was all good just took my blood and gave me a load of leaflets and AND booked me in for my scan 2nd Nov only 2 weeks to go YAY!!!!

never mind the stitches if they get infected i have heard that stings a bit

bids u lucky bugger were the same date i dn't see MW until tuesday I think if any of u girls are good with charts can look at mine and see when u think io'd

well i know we've waited a long time just to see the MW but at least it means we get booked in for scans quickly so chin up molly this time next week you'll know and it'll prob only be a few days/week away for you!!!

oh and i havent a clue about charts????

lolimust look at the info again 6dpo i already had a less active thyroid so I can't see how I was put back a week

Wow bids your scan is a whole week and a day earlier than mine and we're only a couple of days apart dates wise.

Bet you are excited that's only two weeks to go :happydance:

LMAO crazeee girls...had fun catching up on this thread!! thanks :thumbup:

Gilz -sorry about bleeding again :cry: BUT - the good news if the bleeding isnt from within the uterus it is VERY unlikely to disturb the pregnancy. If you have had a cervical erosion in the past it is very likely to be that again. We have a saying in GPland - about horses (common and you see everyday) and zebras (not very common and you see once in a while). An ailment is likely to be a horse rather than a zebra. In this case the horse would be a cervical erosion - you have had it before AND it is very common. An incompentent cervix (requiring stitching) is not quite as uncommon as a zebra but it doesnt present with bleeding and would be in later pregnancy..... hope this makes sense :wacko: Bet you all think GPs are mad!!

so there ya go Gilz. Bet you are glad you are likely to have a horse up your whooha than a zebra:winkwink: - so no stitches for you x they may ask if your smears are up to date though so might be worth going back armed with the date of your last one :flower:

Oh I forgot the bum thing.....obviously shelved that memory...

Oh a ladies TRUST me, we see sooooooooooo many girl and boy bits it is only the really gross ones that are imprinted on us....and trust me its not peoples faces we remember....,

gonna shut up now before I talk about anymore farm or zoo animals....

Oh Loopy that made me laugh sooo much.

I have to be honest my smear test isn't up to date. It was due before I went on holiday and then of course we found out we were pregnant.

Will they do a new smear while I'm pregnant?

lol loopy I know what you mean, i remember a couple of circumsissions i watched and nursed afterwards on grown men. No Man should have his mother join him for that lol

gilz I got my letter the day after i found out to it would be my first 1 I wasn't going to bother calling them up if they can't look on the computer and go ohshe PG then I don't want them stick a plastic comb in my whooha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->