Mother of all conception months Graduates

Yup Peanut they know about my cervical treatment, so at least they are aware of it.

Seriously hope it doesn't need stitched the thought of that makes me want to :sick:

i'd prefer not to know what a stitch involves even if i needed one. knock me out for anything involving that part of my body.
i'm only just eatting cereal that i ddnt I'm mysteriously back down to 13 stone i'm a right hefa but was 13'4 - 6 when i got back from holiday so i'm quite pleased no idea how i'v done it

a stich in time saves 9!.

Sorry, that wasnt very helpful, no i dont suppose its very pleasant at all, but if its something you needed done for the sake of the baby you just wouldnt even think about it.

i'd prefer not to know what a stitch involves even if i needed one. knock me out for anything involving that part of my body.
i'm only just eatting cereal that i ddnt I'm mysteriously back down to 13 stone i'm a right hefa but was 13'4 - 6 when i got back from holiday so i'm quite pleased no idea how i'v done it

i was weighed at my private scan on sunday, im now 12 stone!, never been 12 stone in my life, ive been 11.5 at my heaviest, im certainly not even on my full appitite these days either!

I can imagine its pleasant (again sorry not helpful!)....but I reckon if its a must then its gotta be done and gilz hon by the time you have given birth you will no longer be worried about :blush: issues cause giving birth chucks any concern out of the window......I would say you sort of become immune to opening your legs for strangers :rofl: gosh that sounds so fresh.....but truly you just dont seem to be as bothered/worried/embarassed! I had opened my legs akimbo in stirrups so many times for one cons or another before pregnancy (during the lead up to ivf) that when I fell preggo I thought bring on the examinations to find that actually until labour you dont routinely have any :dohh:

LolI was very relieved to hear that then went for scan and the woman waved that internal probe at me eugh!!!!!!!! I was verypleased i'donly just showered. The gown the gave me was disposable and see through, i had to walk through a corridor like that

Madcat at my booking in I was 11 stone. Ditto, excluding my last pregnancy I've never been 11st in my life! I'm sure I was less at booking in with Byron too. :( This is why I never weigh myself!

LolI was very relieved to hear that then went for scan and the woman waved that internal probe at me eugh!!!!!!!! I was verypleased i'donly just showered. The gown the gave me was disposable and see through, i had to walk through a corridor like that

See through?! And why did you need a gown? And why make you walk in public in it?!

Oh the whole people looking at my whoha doesn't greatly bother me given they are medical people. At the end of the day i'll get a baby and being realistic i don't think my whoha is so horrendous or weird that any of the people who look at it will ever remember it

Oh and the see through gown that's just uncalled for really!!

I hate taking my knickers off......I have no idea how DH managed to get me pregnant :rofl:

I never weigh myself either Peanut.....I am 5`9 broad and big boobed if I was the average weight for my height I would be ILL so I tend to stick with clothes and how comfortable they feel :thumbup: I am happy and life is for living not starving yourself.....if I need to lose weight I cut back on treats and cut down on take out food or whatever.....I am never going to be skinny am just not built like that!

Oh the whole people looking at my whoha doesn't greatly bother me given they are medical people. At the end of the day i'll get a baby and being realistic i don't think my whoha is so horrendous or weird that any of the people who look at it will ever remember it

Oh and the see through gown that's just uncalled for really!!

you made me chuckle hon :hugs: but I agree realistically they have seen it all before a trillion times over and are likely to see it all again the same amount of times over. Am sure they have seen far worse than my whoha considering I am an obsessively clean person :blush: and thats what I tell myself :thumbup:

I've never owned any scales but I still (well until preg) fit clothes I've owned since I was 16. I judge my size rather than my weight, if I couldn't fit in the same clothes I'd be worried! But I've never dieted and don't watch what I eat at all. No idea what the average weight is for my height (5'3) but I suspect I'm at the higher end of it. But like you madly I've got huge boobs and I'm curvy (had a 28" waist before Byron, it didn't quite go back though!) and quite muscly underneath too from walking and things. I think I'd get a bit obsessive if I owned scales.

Oh i only have issue as i worry about smell lol it's always clean but smells worry me lol.
Seenas I have had a bum exam a very delightful process involving a glove and KY gel I don't think I'm that shy.
I had to cross from changing room to exam room so wasn't best pleased but was a bit in awe of the placebeing a private clinic it was only staff there but still who really wants to see my bum?

I think I would too and tbh my tummy has never been the same since having Oliver and I dont reckon I will ever have a washboard stomach again so to speak.....I look good with curves and DH thinks so too :) I could probably do with losing weight BUT after baby is born but mostly my weight is in my spare tyre so :shrug: whats a woman to do!

lol post natally they all look like a bus has passed through them lol. I'm sure it sprung back nicely.
The scales hate me i was a little concerned i had put on to much weight was hoping I might loose a few pounds of me during pregnancy. So not gaining would be good if that makes sence

Ditto, though I never had a flat tummy in my whole life! (Madcat and I have already chatted about our tummies! lol). I wouldn't know how to get one, I don't think it would be possible for me and it's certainly not natural.

Ugh molly I was so not impressed having a bum exam after the birth. Thank god I was still numb but she had a very slender finger!! As if the episiotomy and ventouse weren't bad enough!

ohh madly i have a couple of thise no worrys if I get a flat I'v always got aspare lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->