• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother of all conception months Graduates

Madcat hon forgot to add we have same EDD :)

how did i not notice that before!!!:happydance:YAY!!, although im sure ill end up overdue:growlmad:

this is my sisters birthday too, not sure how shes going to take it, if its anything like my wedding- not too well i guess!. (the younger sister marrying and having babies before older sister syndrome im afriad!)

Here is the one I bought with DS and will be buying for this lo too hon

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44537031&mcb=cor

or you can also buy one like this comes in blue or pink and folds up for storage

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44537031&mcb=core

all have sucker pads so stick to surface of bath just like a bathmat!

oh theyre handy, yes!!, like those!!!

Well I was EDD 16th but that was going on LMP and b/c my cycles are 33days long you deduct 5days :wohoo: and going by ov my EDD is 21st! Just waiting to see what my scan says when I eventually get an appointment once I have seen MW :winkwink:

Yes to the things madly said. We put the mat on the bed and kitchen table when he was tiny but for yonks now we've just changed him on the bathroom floor. Byron didn't sleep anywhere but in arms. We had about 8 weeks or so of total mind bending stress and exhaustion until we started cosleeping and it then wasn't long before he started sleeping through the night. (He stopped again at 12 months when I went back to work!)

Well I was EDD 16th but that was going on LMP and b/c my cycles are 33days long you deduct 5days :wohoo: and going by ov my EDD is 21st! Just waiting to see what my scan says when I eventually get an appointment once I have seen MW :winkwink:

oh i see!!. well, my date is worked out by my LMP but, that cycle was 31 days long, i never found out what each cycle was however because the month previous to that i had come off the pill. So maybe my dates need altering?!!.

Morning ladies! I feel full of the joys of not being 100% vomitous. It's such a difference from my last pg. I'll do a big update later on my journal when I'm not on my phone.

How do you all feel? I hope some more people will join us later this month. We're still a bit thin on the ground.

I'm on the train to work. Byron was the most gorgeous boy this morning. We've grown so much closer since having a couple of weeks off work, hope it lasts.

morning!!

well, i dont know if i have MS or not. Still a bit off food, its when i eat lunch or tea that it makes me feel a bit off colour and just on the edge of feeling nausea, this happened with tea yesterday and i felt peaky all evening and right through the night (getting up for a wee at middnight didnt help lol). i finally managed to nod off in the early hours with the TV drooning on in the background. Im not too bad now.

Hm, things we used:
Pram
Muslims aplenty
Soft bibs aplenty
Sleepsuits/vests/socks
Baby bath and towels
Nappies
Bottles? (I BF but expressed)
Steriliser
Blankets
Thermometer (bath and digi)
Sudacrem
Rocker chair (only thing he'd sleep in that wasn't our arms)
Baby carrier

Things we didn't use:
Moses basket (he wouldn't sleep in it)
Changing table (didn't get one, didn't need one)

Just what I can think of right now and just for the beginning, you need more and more as they get older. Probably forgotten loads though, it doesn't seem a very big list!

thats great, one or two things on there i hadnt thought about.
interesting what you said about the moses basket, did your LO go straight into a cot then? it seems like everyone has moses baskets.
and you didnt need a changing table- i thought that was a must??

My 2 went into the moses basket no bother at all,but they do outgrow it very fast,normally by 10 wks they were in the big cot.
Didn't get a changing table,just got a changing mat and changed them on the floor,but once I got used to changing, I did them on my knee
Its amazing how quick you get these things done with a bitta practice!

Hm, things we used:
Pram
Muslims aplenty
Soft bibs aplenty
Sleepsuits/vests/socks
Baby bath and towels
Nappies
Steriliser
Blankets
Sudacrem
Baby carrier

Things we didn't use:

Just what I can think of right now and just for the beginning, you need more and more as they get older. Probably forgotten loads though, it doesn't seem a very big list!

interesting what you said about the moses basket, did your LO go straight into a cot then? it seems like everyone has moses baskets.

My 2 went into the moses basket no bother at all,but they do outgrow it very fast,normally by 10 wks they were in the big cot.
Didn't get a changing table,just got a changing mat and changed them on the floor,but once I got used to changing, I did them on my knee

so the moral of the story is, dont spend too much on a moses basket!:thumbup:

Joshua loved his moses basket, he was in it for quite a while! (It was downstairs for sleeps)

I think my biggest waste of expense was the crib. I got a cute swinging crib, but he wasn't in it for long, and I cant say he liked it too much lol

I also had a changing mat, but mainly changed him on my knee, was quicker. By time you get the mat etc out and whatever whatever, he was changed lol

Hm, things we used:
Pram
Muslims aplenty
Soft bibs aplenty
Sleepsuits/vests/socks
Baby bath and towels
Nappies
Steriliser
Blankets
Sudacrem
Baby carrier

Things we didn't use:

so the moral of the story is, dont spend too much on a moses basket!:thumbup:

Yep,or borrow one if you can.my sister and sis in law and a few friends borrowed mine coz I wasn't using it at the time.

I always marvel at how people change bums on their knees! lol My Mum always did it with the next nephew up and I thought one day I'll be like that but I'm not! I don't know if it's because we use reusables but they fasten the same way. I'm also not very good at changing with trousers/shoes still on. Maybe it's because he is a poo machine so it was always a mess! Perhaps with the potty training now I'll be able to do it as there'll be no wipes and things needed.

Is anyone else feeling like theyre going to be pregnant for a very very very very very long time?lol.

Im supposed to be 7 weeks today(although the sonographer might put me back a few days) and it still seems like a life time unti 12 weeks let alone 9 months!!.:growlmad::wacko:

Oh yes. And it really is a long time! But then once the baby has arrived you don't remember how long it was.

Work people are so going to suspect. My desk is covered in a variety of foods and i'm now on my 6th piece of toast today.

Oh yes. And it really is a long time! But then once the baby has arrived you don't remember how long it was.

Work people are so going to suspect. My desk is covered in a variety of foods and i'm now on my 6th piece of toast today.
:haha::haha:

Im wondering how soon or how 'not soon' i will notice any bump, i say this because ive always had a pot belly (never understood why, even as a skinny picky eater kid). so im trying to work out if i'll show earlier because of it or later because ive already got this tummy!!

I think the same, it'll grow the same so if you've some tum already there it'll still take as long for the existing tum to stick out, if you see what I mean. I guess it depends on how much people notice your tum as to when they'll notice your bump! lol I'm getting indigestion wearing my loosest work trousers. Just turned a bag of mat pants over to my mum for turning up as they were all stupidly long last time. I hope she get some work ones back to me next Wed or I'm going to be stuck for clothes!

:wave: Ladies,

Well I have had a hugely busy day....I had hairdresser app this am, DS had an hospital appointment this aft and in the middle we tackled Leeds City Centre for those last minute 1st school uniform buys :wacko: My little man starts school next Tuesday :( hes grown up so quickly! Its an understatement to say I am well and truly whacked out!

I had a :sick: episode on the bus this morning and was in fear of having to get off at the next stop and throw up in the shelter :) I was fighting off the bile rise and it was not a pleasant experience at all :loopy: Other than that and the tiredness my eating habits have started to pick up although am been really really fussy! I had a lovely jacket potato, colesaw and cheese for lunch yum yum! I am having another day where I feel I have a baby belly and am going to start surfing for some maternity pants :dohh: The thought of trailing around Leeds again doesnt thrill me in the slighest right now!

Oh madly, you dont sound too well hun, i have off colour moments but i cant really class it as nausea, and i hope it stays that way too.

Yeh i know what you mean about the tummy peanut, lol i could alreayd pass as 4-5months gone with my tummy, everyone knows i have a tummy and hate it, whether they would notice it any bigger im not sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->