Mother of all conception months Graduates

i was one of the most evil teenagers :( my kids will NOT be like me i will make sure, 13-15 is the worst if you can grin and bare it i think its best - my family dare'nt speak to me in the mornings cos of my moods lol.... i was fine once i got to 16-17 thankfully!!!

mmmm strawberry cheesecake :)

im so excited for next week... whos next on the scan side of things?!!

i know, i hope i havent created a rod for my own back in buying one, it better be a success or i'll be inconsolable, what have i done??. .

i was one of the most evil teenagers :( my kids will NOT be like me i will make sure, 13-15 is the worst if you can grin and bare it i think its best - my family dare'nt speak to me in the mornings cos of my moods lol.... i was fine once i got to 16-17 thankfully!!!

mmmm strawberry cheesecake :)

im so excited for next week... whos next on the scan side of things?!!

i cant imagine you being so evil bids, contrary to you, i was a good kid!, very welbehaved lol!!, i was a good girl !!. Which is supprising as i didnt half have to put up with some crap going on in my family!

imagine kevin x 4 maybe more - it was my way or nothing, i feel sorry for my mum & dad even now, i regret sooo much but hey i cant take it back now so i made it upto them everyday since i was 17.... hope ''what goes around comes around'' is just a saying lol

:haha: I cant imagine it either Bids :rofl:

I was such a goody two shoes. I think I was more trouble about 10-11, used to catch turtles and snakes and bring them home. Sent my mom nuts. Especially when one went missing and she picked up a plant pot a couple of days later and the little sucker slithered out sharpish...

I think I had a period of about two weeks went got my first boyfriend at 16 and was a bit tortured and moody but otherwise I was lovely. Sickening I know. I heard a writer on the radio saying his son went upstairs aged 13 and came down when he was 19. Weird angst ridden age. Wait till they have something to worry about!! Kids for example!

Night girls, gonna go pay OH some attention :winkwink:

you little sod you bids! lol:hugs: lets hope you dont get a repeat performance from your LO one day!!.

Hey, ive tried your idea of drinking sparkling water, slighter better than being on the lemonade, it works a treat!!

im glad no-one can believe it :D but its true my mum actually called a parent helpline :blush: least i'll know all the tricks of the trade :haha: well hopefully?!!

im drinking some now - im on about 2 litres every 2 days i love it :thumbup: DH calls it the devils water lol

lol I was a very gooood teen my parents never appreciated me they allways wanted better lol then they got a moody 20 year lol. I moved out at 20 its been dad this dad that ever since lol. Now my Brother in law at 14years 11 months has turned into the damean from hell, rude inconsiderate and deaf!

I wasn't a bad teenager, stuck in at school, didn't get into trouble etc but my dad and I really didn't get along when i was that age and there are times where i know looking back my behaviour must have been thoroughly unpleasant at home.

Bids i think scan wise its - Me this week (checkup), Your 12 week scan next week and then Loopy and my 12 week scan both on the 10th :happydance:

Think once i get the 12 week scan done i'll feel like i've actually made some progress.

Hope you have fun with your doppler when it arrives Madcat, just remember to stay calm if you can't find the heartbeat instantly, it will be there somewhere!

Oh also has anyone heard from Babywearinmum recently? She hasn't been on the TTC thread for ages and i pm'd her to see if she was ok but no reply.

AWWWW WOW CONGRATS mamadonna YAY sooooo pleased your you :D and we have plenty of room!!!!

congrats mammadonna,

Just seen midwife she couldn't get my blood after 4 stabs so off to medical centre in a mo before work.
My scan should be on the 9th at 12weeks 4days by the early scan dates fingers crossed girls i can go forward????

Welcome and congrats mamadonna!

I'm sat on a wet bench waiting for a train. Been here half hour now. Not impressed.

:growlmad:ive got some really cruel spots:growlmad:

right under the skin, lumpy and and red, they just wont come out and they wont go away!. thats one of the things i miss about the pill i have to say!

oooo not good peanut :(

molly i had the option for 9th too but opted for 2nd not sure if that was the right thing to do but i just cant wait any longer

when i used to sneeze it used to hurt but it doesnt anymore :wacko: im driving myself crazy here with symptom spotting about having no symptoms??!! :nope: roll on next tuesday when hopefully i can relax a little more!!

how irritating cat :growlmad: under the skin is just annoying, pointless and more painful (only cos i squeeze them anyway lol)

Awww Mamadonna so pleased!

BIG congratulations glad to have you here :flower:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

hey do any of you pet owners brush their canine/feline teeth????

Yup Loopy we brush our dogs teet why do you ask?

I had my ortho appointment at hospital today. Consultant had a huff because he found out I was pregnant and couldn't have x-rays. Then he examined me and told me I need steroid injections in both hips and that if I don't I'll end up immobile during the pregnancy. That's a huge no no for me as my mum had dvt when pregnant and then died from a dvt turning into a pulmonary embolism ( lung clots)

When I asked if there was a risk to the baby he said em don't really know but I'm sure it'll be fine. Needless to say he was politely told where he could stick that til I've spoken to my obstetrician!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->