Mother of all conception months Graduates

:cry: What a day. I lost my bus pass. *sigh* I'm so mad at myself and I feel so stupid cause that's like £60! I hope someone turns it in. :cry: I just wanna curl up in bed and sleep for ages!

Hello all

Matcat the top of your womb should be around 2 fingerwidths (if placed horizontally) above pubic bone. If you press in with hand at right angle to your abdomen you should be able feel the top of the uterus, feels solid like a cricket ball. Good luck!

Bids I loooooove that idea, so original never heard of anyone doing that and that is great! Your scan will be fine :flower: Looking forward to seeing the piccies...

My news...had my bloods done yesterday for screening, got my junior to take them bless him he was nervous. Told him wasnt going to assess him! Cost me a fiver just to send them to Leeds.

Hi girls :flower:

I've been away at our scotish institute of fundraising conference today so I'm knackered.

Thanks Bids and Vbaby just looking forward to getting the examination out of the way tomorrow hopefully they'll say it's my cervix and leave me alone now.

Congrats madcat on finding the heartbeat with your Doppler :happydance: I can't wait to hear jellybeans heartbeat.

Sorry you are feeling rotten again Peanut and Hi Loopy and Ozzie

The bleeding is off for days and then 10 minutes of bright red then off again.

I'm really hoping that means its more likely just hormanal changes in my cervix rather than anything more sinister.

Morning All
Well, my gagging is back today:cry:, ive had three days of not having it at all and i thought id turned a corner finally, but cleaning my teeth this morning and it was back, and can feel it lingering ready to happen again, im gutted!.
Other than that, no news to report:shrug:

hi every1 just thought i'd let you all kno i started bleeding after i got my + on mon,been to see the doc i she has booked me in for a scan on the 9th nov,(i dont think there will be anything to see tho:cry:)

i took a test yesturday and today and both had 2 lines but they were v v faint :cry:

Oh im really sorry to hear that, i hope its something and nothing, hope it wasnt much anyway, thats a bit of a wait isnt it- 9th, but i guess any sooner and they wouldnt be able to see anything anyway

oh no Mamadonna :( I hope its just implantation bleed and everything is ok at your scan :hugs:

Well now much to report here either except I still have severe ES and throw up about 6times of an eve.....I think I am developing a phobia to eating food at all, my reasoning I just hurl it all back up and then I am put off what I have eaten all day before being :sick: I am loosing weight at no rate.....even my mum noted it yesterday worried and all my MW said was you will gain it all again WTF! I am trying to drink as much as I can mainly tea and water so I dont become dehydrated but I just know I will be :sick: every eve now.....so much for blooming :(

and no doppler yet :shrug: ordered middle of last week and should have been next day delivery reckon mine has got lost in post :growlmad:

oh madly, what a state your in. I too would be put off eating when thats what happens, MW doesnt sound like much help. Theres someone in our family whos pregnant(a week ahead me, shes been so ill shes lost 12lb!). Make sure you keep your fluids up though xx

Oh wow busy morning.

Fx'd everything is ok Mamadonna :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon Madly :hugs:, my nausea is bad but actual puking must be really horrible.

Well i had my scan this morning and everything was fine, they can see more bleeding just between my cervix and the sack the jellybean is in. That means at least i didn't have to an internal examination. There was no one else in the EPAU so my scan was quite long, i got to see the jellybean moving about and the wee arms and legs it was great.

Also found out that i've got a heart shaped uterus but aparently it shouldn't cos much of a problem.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/6f19db5a.jpg

So sorry mamadonna,so long to wait for a scan.Hope everything willl be ok:hugs:

Glitz! I'm very jealous you got a scan, but I'm soooooooo glad things are ok! :hugs: Yay!

Mamadonna, I hope it's ok lots of sticky :dust: and :hugs:

Thats fantastic news gilz!!!What does that mean about the bleeding?Is it that you'll continue to spot?They could see the blood in my uterus too at my scan,and I continued to spot for another wk and a half.Haven't had any now for 2 wks so think finally thats the end of it!
Your lil bean is so cute!!Hope you'll be able to relax now and start enjoying the pregnancy.x

Madly,god love you,don't know how you're functioning at all,you and peanut are having such a shit time of it,really hope you start feeling better soon.Were you this ill last time?:hugs:

Lovely pic Gilz!!. well at least the bleeding isnt coming from bubs but from outside, did they say anymore about it, whether you'll have more or anything?

They said that i might get more maybe now or maybe later as the baby starts to get bigger.

I do feel much better, at least i know now if there is more bleeding that everything should be ok unless its loads of bleeding.

Hopefully i can just get on with enjoying being pregnant now.

Hey Ladies,

I went to do a little bit of cleaning :( thought I would just pop back on whilst I take a break before I do a little more!

Thanks Ladies :hugs: I do feel pants :( but I know beanie baby is ok and so thats what I am focusing on. Funny me and Peanutbean being bump buddies and both suffering badly from this :sick:ness :dohh: I got away scot free with Oliver but boy am I making up for it this time :wacko:

:wohoo: My doppler just got delivered so thats cheered me up a little :) I have plugged it into charge so me, DH and Oliver can have a little play when he gets home from work :dance: cant wait :)

Other than the :sick:ness I have all but lost my voice so cleaning isnt enthrilling me right now but it needs doing and once its done the next two days are my own so I am trying to muster the energy to get it out of the way!

Gilz hon I am so so happy for you :kiss: your little Jellybean is so cute......Now you can start to enjoy pregnancy :) It hit me the other day that I am going to have another baby......:rofl: I dont know what I thought was going on until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->