Mother of all conception months Graduates

I decided to stop reading through threads about miscarriage and scary pregnancy things. I find it just makes me stress more and I have more worries right now from other things aside from pregnancy :flower:

I decided to stop reading through threads about miscarriage and scary pregnancy things. I find it just makes me stress more and I have more worries right now from other things aside from pregnancy :flower:

its not a bad idea, that was my motto in 1st tri, maybe i ought to carry on that way!

Yuppers! You'll feel so much better! I know that baby is safe inside me and my body is protecting him/her. I know in my heart he/she is safe and warm :thumbup:

Did you ever find your bus pass in the end Ozzie?, thats a bit dear to loose :-(

Nope :-( Phoned around and no one had turned it it. I'll just grin and bear it. I'll get a new one and just todder on.

oh bugger, thats a shame, i feel sick if i loose something thats cost a fair bit!.

ive found my travel system, this is what we want, but we cant afford it from new. will keep an eye out for something like this in the new year

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Quinny-Buzz-Travel-System-2009-storm-black-/160498284168?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item255e717688

:wave: Ladies,

Am been a freak :dohh: really worrying about this leaking fluid thing now :( I do have regular `wet` pants and I do often feel `leaking` from :blush: All my urine sample tests with MW and Antenatal clinic have been fine though and my wee also has a sweet sickly smell reminds me a bit of AFbeing on the way :wacko: I had exactly the same problem when expecting Oliver though so am sure everything is fine but now I cant get it out of my head stupid stupid woman!

On a plus side :wohoo: for hearing beanie babys heartbeat on the doppler :) Me, DH and Oliver gave it a trial run and baby was nestled way into my left hip the little monkey :)

madcat hon take a look at the new quinny.....here it is :)

https://www.lullabys.co.uk/shop/quinny-zapp-xtra-pushchair-12797-0.html

I have been eyeing it up myself :wacko: and it works out cheaper than the old system Quinny as a travel system!

Some advice for you 1st time mummies :) re buying your pushchair......you might want to consider purchasing a pushchair which has a reversible seat that can face you as well as face the world:thumbup: I found this feature amazing when I had Oliver and the eye to eye contact was great and it is said to encourage babies. I use to talk to Oliver all the time and I swear this was why he learnt to talk so early and has amazing speech! I will def be buying a reversible seat buggy this time and also warned my sister re this when she was thinking about her buggy when having her dd.....needless to say she bought a silvercross 3d (non reversible seat!) and now sees her mistake and is selling it so she can purchase a reversible seat buggy! I cant express how valuable you ladies will find this feature in a buggy :)

Madly, says the Page is not found on the link, but i'll have a look thru the website, these Quinnys are dear though i think, im sure the only way we could afford one is 2nd hand, but theyre nice and light, and we want the one fron wheel, and yes, definately want to have a TS with a reversable seat:thumbup:

Im the same as you hun after reading that post, (sorry you can blame me for putting it up on here:growlmad:, i was worried)
Sometimes theres too much info on here. But im like you, sometimes i can feel it when theres discharge, i used to worry it was blood i could feel, but now this!, they say amniotic is clear or so i read, well i get watery stuff and thicker snotty stuff. Maybe i should speak to my MW as to what to look out for, or is she going to accuse me of spending too long on forums!?

i gave my doppler another run today too. i seem to hear the blood flow first, then found the heart beat, but then i lost it quickly and was barely able to pick it up again, i think baby change position!.

already there Madly, November 13th we will be doing the car test trusting scan is all good.
Pretty Pram

I wouldn't worry about dribbles

oh i got that link madly...
these dont have the car seats with the carry handle though do they?

the kurvie is on amazon for £200 that might be worth consideration if you want 3 wheels facing both ways on a budget

You guys are so organised I haven't actually found a pram I like yet but have worked out I want a travel system with the reversible facing buggy that Madly mentioned and probably a three wheeler.

I was reading an article in Pregnancy and Birth and it said three wheelers are better if you go off the pavements through parks etc which we'll always be doing with the dog.

ive got tht magazine Gilz. yes 3 wheels are more manuvourable than 4, so thats what we would like to go for, and a system that is as light as can be but has everything on it, like the car/carryseat, buggy/pram...

Pram? Carseat? Cot? What's that? :haha: Gonna wait until after Christmas. I think my parents may want to buy one of those and the godparents too.

lol i love that i have been to the great dorset steam fair and the best mode otransport acroos fiels with tractor ruts ass a bog standard buggy

madcat yes the new quinny can be a TS too :) the pushchair comes with the adaptors needed which is great cause with some pushchairs you need to buy the adaptors which cost around 30.00 alone :wacko: I really really like it and we are going to test drive on monday cause am sure the handle height is only 100cm which I think may be a tad short for a 5`9er like me :lol:

I also really like the oyster Molly but wayyyyyyyyyyy out of our budget :( and the only other buggy on my list is the obaby zezu which is a pramette and a bargain price of about 250-270.00 for the full TS its a 4 wheeler though....here it is :)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_542_10751_-1_14601_97151_10001_

and this is my must have changing bag.....gotta have it as my changing bag will no doubt become my new handbag too once beanie baby is here :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-DESIGNER...nging_Nappy_Changing_Bags&hash=item1c16a09605

Molly loving the kurvi star too :wacko: adding it to my test drive list for monday :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->