• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother of all conception months Graduates

:) sounds like my baby will be about 3wks ish early and hopefully not as big as DS!

DS delivery wasnt great but of course it hasnt put me off....I was in labour mon-fri was eventually admitted thurs 11pm when I was nearly 9cm diluated....I pushed for an hour once fully diluated to no avail only using a tens machine and gas and air! It kinda went downhill from there...the friday morning team of midwifes realised I wasnt fully dilated and every time I had pushed DS switched position and wasnt even in correct position to deliver so I had to have epidural to prolong labour and allow him to turn....at about 2pm in the aft his heartbeat went rapid and they took me to theatre to do a c-sec but I ended delivering him naturally and delivered at 2.45pm with the help of ventuose cup and he came out all with one push....head body the lot....I was torn and had a retained placenta so lost lots of blood and ended up anaemic but DS was definately worth every single bit of pain! He was taken to neonatal after delivery b/c of breathing probs and spent 5 nights there....we spent one night together on transitional before coming home together! I am def ready for labour this time......bring it on! Labour is the best part, I could deliver over and over again its the 9mths that am not so keen on :( it takes forever!

I would love a girl too hon....one of each as this is our last :baby: and my last pregnancy.....I intend to enjoy every single minute :)

We want a girl too. I hope we aren't all disappointed!

I really need to get on here on the computer so I can have a proper session.

I had q good working lunch today, chips with lads of s&v and scrambled eggs on toast. I've gone off fried but last time I couldn't eat any eggs. I just keep marvellinv everytime I eat a meal! Lol. If it takes crisps first thing to get me going and then I can manage to eat all day, I can handle that.

:) sounds like my baby will be about 3wks ish early and hopefully not as big as DS!

DS delivery wasnt great but of course it hasnt put me off....I was in labour mon-fri was eventually admitted thurs 11pm when I was nearly 9cm diluated....I pushed for an hour once fully diluated to no avail only using a tens machine and gas and air! It kinda went downhill from there...the friday morning team of midwifes realised I wasnt fully dilated and every time I had pushed DS switched position and wasnt even in correct position to deliver so I had to have epidural to prolong labour and allow him to turn....at about 2pm in the aft his heartbeat went rapid and they took me to theatre to do a c-sec but I ended delivering him naturally and delivered at 2.45pm with the help of ventuose cup and he came out all with one push....head body the lot....I was torn and had a retained placenta so lost lots of blood and ended up anaemic but DS was definately worth every single bit of pain! He was taken to neonatal after delivery b/c of breathing probs and spent 5 nights there....we spent one night together on transitional before coming home together! I am def ready for labour this time......bring it on! Labour is the best part, I could deliver over and over again its the 9mths that am not so keen on :( it takes forever!

Oh god,sounds like a nightmare.Had 2 pretty full on labours myself,but as you say all worth it in the end and would do it a million times over for my kiddies.
This is our last bub too,so whether boy or girl thats it!
Would like a girl,but def wouldn't be disappointed if it was another boy,quite like the idea of being the mammy of 3 sons!!
Time will tell.I'm getting my 1st scan on 2nd oct(paying for it privately) and then my official 1st hospital appointment and scan is 16th nov.I'll be 17+wks so hopefully I can find out the sex then!!

theres alot of us wanting little girls!!, thing is, are we all going to get one???.

Your labours sound a bit long for my liking!!, push me over to the c-section ward will ya?!

:lol: I was just watching sam mitchell in eastenders giving birth what a ridicilous drama.....its really not like that at all!

:lol: I was just watching sam mitchell in eastenders giving birth what a ridicilous drama.....its really not like that at all!

:haha:

no more teasing me with long labour stories or else i'll remortage the house and buy a c-section ok!

Hon honestly you will feel really happy when it happens b/c at the end of the journey you get to meet your LO and there isnt a feeling in the whole world that can compare :)

I remember always scoffing at waters going on TV, all over the woman's feet. Like it ever happens like that! :blush: Mine was dripping on to my feet while DH went for a pee and I had to be not sat on the toilet. The only time DH has seen me on the toilet as I gushed away! :rofl:

I remember always scoffing at waters going on TV, all over the woman's feet. Like it ever happens like that! :blush: Mine was dripping on to my feet while DH went for a pee and I had to be not sat on the toilet. The only time DH has seen me on the toilet as I gushed away! :rofl:

:shrug:lol, more of a drip than a gush then!!.

Y'know what, im sure its not going to take long before i get some sort of baby bump, my uterus is already quite hard to feel and is starting to buldge out a bit, i have a crease between that swollen bit and my muffin!!

Me too madcat, I think my maternity pants will be a nessecity sooner rather than later :lol:

:blush: Little update/advice from me: No AF yet, she's usually spot on. No symptoms, slight discomfort in my lady bits....cramping near my right hip :shrug: Does this sound like anything? I'm too scared to test lol!

I have felt so rubbish all day. :( Been working from home though don't feel I've been very productive and had to have a lie down in the afternoon I felt so ill. Really nauseous today and a really sore stomach, then bit ill. Already fed up of being constantly aware of my stomach. Does anyone else feel like they've been pregnant and ill for aeons?

In other news I had confirmation today that I'm getting my new job description and a pay rise though I think the £2k is pretty measily. That would abut cover the extra work I've been doing anyway without touching the whole new job that I'm basically taking on in addition to my own. Grrr. I told them I expected more. Looking into other salaries in similar jobs to try ad compare. Waiting to see the details of my job description. Still an extra £100 per month is not to be sneezed out and it's only for 8 months anyway before leave and hopefully I'll be able to get a new job after that.

Oh and I've also been recommended for a training bursary for an NVQ level 3 in management. The course runs til February and starts this month and should cost about £900 so I'm really pleased. Have to wait for confirmation but it looks promising. I'm just so glad to be able to do it before I go on leave. My new training, salary and experience will all be in place for job hunting towards the end of my leave.

Oh! And I accidentally told a past work colleague on the phone yesterday about being pregnant. She asked me outright and I didn't know how to say no! Had to ask to tell no-one as I can't have it getting back to work before I've signed my new contract! She's ace though and said if we could sort out moving back east we could write a proposal together for an amazing perfect job for me. Hoorah!

Yeah, I was due today. Usually AF is spot on but I've been stressed lately so I don't know if that is impacting anything or :shrug: :wacko:

Yeh Peanutbean i too seem to feel like im forever aware of my stomach, im aware that it either aches a tad, twinging a bit or some new feeling, i question if ive felt whatever it was before, is it normal, is it not!, i never knew there were so many different feelings id be aware of in my stomach/uterus.

Im still off my food and eating for the sake of it, i end up feeling a tiny bit sicky durring and after every evening meal for somereason, but i have been eating ginger biccies which help a bit. I have a long weekend in london booked next friday and im just worried im going to be spoiling the evening meals a bit!, we also have some family meals coming up for my birthday, my mum in laws birthday, i usually enjoy my food and desserts!

Me too madcat, I think my maternity pants will be a nessecity sooner rather than later :lol:

we dont want to tell anyone until after 12 weeks, we plan to do a dinner out and tell everyone the weekend of the 13th oct, but now im wondering if i'll start showing earlier or not?. Theres definately weeny little swollen buldge going on down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->