Mother of all conception months Graduates

I don't mind walking in the rain once i'm actually out there as i've got good waterproofs. Where i struggle, especially just now is getting the motivation to go out there :haha:

its nice here the sun is just going down :) not sure i have the energy to take the dog a walk though?!!

I leave dog walking in the dark to DH as I'm too scared!

DH has done loads of painting in the loft, he's the best! I've contributed by buying some wood filler and varnish for the banister.

:cry:feeling like im going to gag again this evening, thought it had gone.

madcat try raisins or apricots or kiwis all high in fibre and plenty of water
i'm sure scan will be fine

Its happened,throat and gag reflex fully exercised,just before dinner, nice, didnt eat much needless to say. least im dont for today i hope. :thumbup:

Evening Ladies,

Well I wouldnt recommend buggy shopping with my DH ever again :dohh: I thought I was bad at making my mind up about baby items but gosh hes worse than any woman I know....we can`t agree on anything for the baby and so I suggested a baby slingy from birth to `oh say 3yrs` then we wont have to have a buggy discussion again....DH thought this was hilarious and nearly wet himself :rofl: We visited Mothercare, Mamas and Papas and Babies r us and despite not getting very far on the baby items list we had a very nice lunch together :) WITHOUT Oliver who was at school :):) Oliver is now snoring his head off in bed and am about to order a chinese.....I have so so been hankering after one and what better way to end my 28th Birthday :cake:

Madcat hon so sorry you are feeling :sick: again :( I will prob pay for my over indulgence today....we went to frankies and bennies, I wanted pasta :dohh: I had loaded skins with brushetta and Goats Cheese :trouble: I know I shouldnt have and for main a chicken pasta dish with fries and :trouble: again homemade mayo. We skipped dessert and indulged in a slice of toffe apple pie with cream from morrisons which is currently calling to me from the fridge :rofl: I am about to order noodles, chicken curry and spring rolls just to top it all off :wacko: I guess I will see plenty of my toilet inside this eve :lol:

Ladies with heartburn I hate hate hate gaviscon too and so I have rennies a totally godsend :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Madly - im 28 next year scary isnt it lol

hope you have a lovely chinese and enjoy the rest of your evening :D

Oh Madly all your food sound yummy.

Happy 28th birthday! you're now the same age as me :haha:

Oh and Bids 28 isn't scary :dohh:

Happy birthday Madly!

I'm home from work! I forced myself through the day :-( on digestives and two bananas. The thought to eating anything else makes me so sick. I'm probably going to try one more banana and then go lay in bed until OH gets home :cry: I hate stomach stuff :-(

i dunno gilz i still feel 16 lol so its scary that im not far off 30 and still a big kid ;)

That's why it's not scary Bids it's just a silly number. I still feel like a big kid so I'll keep acting like that til I don't :happydance:

Happy birthday Madly!!!! I'm def still 17.

Report from doc on my back is to take paracetamol 4 times a day max dose and it will prob get worse he called it mechanical. Ta very much flu jab tomorrow I am now officially a pin cushion if it isn't going in theyare taking it out.

I keep trying to post a reply ladies but bnb keeps logging me out :(

Thank you Ladies :hugs:.....chinese is on its way :) cant wait to tuck in :dohh:

Funny bids seems only two mins ago I was 21 never thought about been 28 then seemed ages away but was just around the corner it seems....time has flown :wacko: I will have an 18mth old DD or DS when I celebrate my 30th as well as a 7yr old NOW THATS SCARY :shock:

OMG the chinese just got here....we only ordered 10mins ago and the chinese place is like 10mins drive away :) They must have read my mind......VERY HUNGRY PREGGO LADY HERE :rofl:

Think that must be birthday luck there Madly. Any other day it would have taken them about an hour to appear!

Happy birthday Madly! Sounds like it was a good one.

You 28 year olds, spare a thought for those of us who are 31 :cry:

:hugs: madcat, have you actually been sick then? Hope you're coping. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"