Mother of all conception months Graduates

mamadonna i just turned 25 does that make me the baby?

aawwww yeah hun o to be 25 again! if ur the baby what does that make me the mama of all mams lmao:haha:

lol i prob physically feel the oldest my dad has very strictly just told me to get my ass to maternity yoga, to sort my back out

i must be one of the geriatrics on here too then at 31.
someone asked how old i was the otherday, i couldnt remember, i said 32 at the time!

aqua natal to, works so busy I feel kinda bad but am loosing my loyalty bubs comes first and I need to fit to carry them

Happy birthday Madly! Sounds like it was a good one.

You 28 year olds, spare a thought for those of us who are 31 :cry:

:hugs: madcat, have you actually been sick then? Hope you're coping. :(

no, thankgod, what happens is i dont feel sick, but i start to gag for no reason at all, i can feel it building up ready to happen in my thoat. The gagging starts, and before i can stop it it turns in to full blown retching/heaving etc, this really gives me the wobblers because i know the next step is the be bringing something up(as the retching is quite bad), so far, thankfully thats all its been, dry retching, i shudder to think what will happen if i do this AFTER having eaten though. Its a fate worse than death to me.:cry:

Mad cat you would cope is waht would happen, then be in shock later its like any other fear once you know you can handle it once you have more confidence to do it again. now if i could get the courage up to do that with spiders

I'm planning on doing Aquanatal and yoga, the latter is free but depends which evening it's on and whether DH works late. Swimming is in the day so I'm up for that. I did it last time and it was a lifesaver as well as giving me a break from work and somewhere to make friends. I have to be 16 weeks for yoga so just need to remember to phone and find out when it's on!

haha yeah molly i like that way of thinking - i like to face my fears but havent quite managed to pick up a big spider yet lol but its on my to do list....

oh i must look on my sheet of stuff to do. i was going to see if i could get a gp referal to the gym or what ever it is for my classes

oh and i'd like to do both yoga and aquanatal, anything to help my back :( - who tells you about it or do you have to look at your local places etc??

i have complete faith in us to ger over our fears

my midwife gave me a list, your local pool should have aquanatal and bct have the yoga. Midwife should kno though. I have a BMI over 30 so might be able to get a rreferal i should pay but its a lot oer £10 on exercise

Bids my mw told me. I knew about the Aquanatal from last time and am glad it's still on. The free yoga is new. Last time it was £6 a session which was way more than I could afford!

yeah i dont like heights either so any chance i get to do anything like ''go ape'' i like doing i like the adrenaline :D i want to do a bungee jump and hot air balloon for my 30th but people have said to me that you change once you have children and you dont like doing crazy things??!!

ah ha well i see my mw again on 1st dec so im assuming she'll let me know then if not i'll ask her!! i might have another rumage though my leaflets and books make sure nothings in there that ive missed?!!!

Hey Ladies,

Well the chinese was lovely.......BUT I feel :sick: now ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh So no toffee apple pie and cream for me :(

I would love to do aquanatal but dont live terribly close to a pool :( and my MW certainly never gave me any info regards :dohh: she gave me a load of leaflets but nowt about exercise :(

Ok I'm kind of pissed off now. There's this Christmas ball for nursery parents this Saturday. We forked out nearly £60 for the tickets for a meal we won't like thinking we'd be spending the evening with two couples that are friends of ours. I've found out today neither of them is now going. My mum has once babysat for us so we could go out and she agreed this sat; we could be going on an intimate meal together at a nice restaurant for a third the cost. Instead we're going to be sticker this party not knowing bloody anyone and not able to enjoy it together. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->