Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh and madcat your uterus probably has risen but the baby may essentially be in the same place with the heartbeat only really moving as the size of the baby means turning puts the heart in a significantly new place, iyswim. The sac is still attached in the same place so when the baby is still small turning probably doesn't make much difference to overall position.

never thought of it that way hun, you could have a point there possibly,my stomach sticks out more and have had aches up there but feel its organs that are migrating north to make room, but obviously its not hard, still flabby and obviously doppler tells me where baby really is, but yes, maybe its risen, its hard to tell when i was never a skinny minni in the 1st place!!.

Oh no, you have food come up instead of acid?, now that would freak me out. i usually just get the heartburn when i lie down in the evenings watching the tv!

im also constipated again :-(
my fault, i havent been eating the things that keep me regular. was thinking about trying prunes (what do they taste like? are they nasty?)

I've never eaten prunes so I don't know! I've only ever been constipated when pregnant so don't really know about cures. I eat loads of wholegrains which is why I don't get it I assume.

And yes it's food! It's awful and I get it most of the afternoon/evening in place of normal nausea but as it's food it feels just as bad like I'll be sick. Burls are awful. :sick: dunno what I can so about it though!

When I got a bit of heartburn towards the end with Byron (it's something else I don't often get) I just had rennies which were enough. I smelled and saw the gaviscon and that was enough to know not to try it.

thats weird that you have that with the food coming up, my god id hate that, rather have heart burn!.

well, i might give prunes a go, i just think maybe theres a reason not many people eat them (b'cos they must taste bloody awful). I usually have wholegrains that keep me regualar too, brown toast at breakfast does the trick for me, DH has been filling me up with croissants lately though, thats where ive gone wrong!

Hey everybody :flower:

sorry not been on for a while - ive been busy and trying to make the days go quick for tomorrow, getting scared and excited now hope everythings ok!! i'll update you all as soon as i can but i'll let cat know and she can update you if she likes :thumbup: scan is 11.15!!

madcat prunes are ok, its been years since ive eaten them but when i was younger we used to have prunes and custard was quite nice i think lol hoe about Liquorice that works doesnt it?!

well hope everyones been feeling better - i have and how stupid its been worrying me cos i feel quite ok hardly any sickness etc anymore :shrug: so if everything is ok then great cos i wouldnt even know i was pregnant except for getting out twice in the night and sore (.)(.)

i have missed out on loads lol i must try and be more dedicated and keep up lol hope you all had a good halloween we didnt even have 1 - glad though cos i didnt have anything in!!

is everyone looking forward to bonfire night?! i am we have a great local display and fayre and a massive bonus its free, taking my 2 nieces so should be good :happydance:

argh cant believe we get to tell the rents tomorrow night - oooo need to print out the menus now haha

I love bonfire night but we aren't doing anything Bids, there aren't really any great displays near us.

You must be so excited about telling people tomorrow, i have to admit our whole villiage knows and has done for several weeks which is really p*ssing me off.

My OH had to tell one person as he goes a golf trip every may, had to tell said person that he wouldn't make it next year cos we are having a baby but don't tell anyone cos it's early, we've had complications etc. Person got drunk told the whole pub and viola the whole village know as where we stay is reasonabley small.

To top it all off my OH's ex-wife then phoned my MIL last week freaking asking why we hadn't told her personally :saywhat: why would we even tell her anyway!!

Anyhoo change of topic but do you need a full bladder for your 12 week scan, they didn't send me the ultrasound leaflet with the letter and i've phoned the hospital to get it posted out twice and still don't have it. Thought you guys would be far more helpful :kiss:

we dont normally do anything we used to have a little do round my mum & dad's but that changed when he died but last year heard about this great one and took my niece so taking them both this year as the youngest was too scared last time bless her lol

i cant wait its been torcher not telling my mum (although im pretty sure she's guessed) but DH's will be over the moon - i think anyway haha

why the hell would you tell his ex at all nevermind personally?? weird!!

i didnt get a letter the mw just booked me in and never mentioned it but cat kindly told me to drink a pint an hour before - i practiced last week and it was agony lol

Thanks Bids :hugs:

I've had to have a full bladder for all of the EPAU scans and have been so close to weeing myself it's unbelievable :blush:

I'm slightly worried though cos my scan and consultant appointment is at the same time, don't know if they scan you first and then i see my obstetrician. If i get it the wrong way round i either won't have drunk enough or i'll have burst by the time of my scan!!

As for my OH's ex-wife she's very full on, they are civil to each other, but she invited us to her wedding last year when she got remarried and she's always round at my MILs house. It used to bug me, then i mellowed a bit and now it bugs me again but i think that's the pregnancy hormones.

Blimey Gilz! :shock: :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Bids!

I was told to drink a pint an hour before. I was late starting, probably drank half a pint half an your before. When i got there there were posters saying after 12 weeks a half full bladder is fine. :dohh:

Bloody hell gilz - i could not cope with the ex senaro i am mega jealous (DH has only ever been with me) and I get jealous too easily over it, im much calmer now but i couldnt have coped with anything like that no matter who it was, your a better woman than me :D and hope you get your scan 1st otherwise there could be trouble lol....

Thanks peanut and i better not see any posters like that - although perhaps thats why the MW didnt mention it?!! hmmm dont know what to do now?!!

GOOD GRIEF!!:growlmad:
urgh!
i just ate a prune, theyre horrible:growlmad: I had to ask myself if there was anyway i could eat another, and quite frankly, the answer was no, i had a drink, and now chomping on an apple!.

Has anyone heard the news about lilly allen?, cant believe she was 6months gone. will say no more, my post will be removed if i do

Oh madcat i couldn't eat prunes, well done you for trying tho!

I just read about Lily Allen, so so sad!

Do any of you guys know if you can move a thread to another section or is it only mods that can do that?

I posted a question in 1st tri about heart shaped uterus and i'm not getting any replies, now thinking it'd be better placed in 2nd or 3rd, but don't know if i can move.

Don't want to annoy people by re-posting in the other sections.

you needed to try it with warm custard and was it out of a tin? lol although they arent the nicest of things - least you tried though!!

I dont do readin about celebs etc but saw it in first tri :( gutted for her - i cant imagine it at 6 weeks nevermind 6 months the devastation must be unbelievable!!!

just re-post gilz its probably easier or cant you delete your post and then re-post it??

The prune was from a packet, all tescos had, thankgod i bought tescos own and didnt spend too much!.

i now know when you dont hear about people eating prunes all that often!. Honest to god they're a devil fruit!

Oh madcat i couldn't eat prunes, well done you for trying tho!

I just read about Lily Allen, so so sad!

Do any of you guys know if you can move a thread to another section or is it only mods that can do that?

I posted a question in 1st tri about heart shaped uterus and i'm not getting any replies, now thinking it'd be better placed in 2nd or 3rd, but don't know if i can move.

Don't want to annoy people by re-posting in the other sections.

dont know if its any help, but theres a thread on 2nd tri about a heart shaped uterus

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/445979-heart-shaped-uterus.html

Thanks Bids, i'm just going to delete my thread.

I found a group of girls on the 2nd tri baord with heart shaped uterus thread, so i'm chatting to them. Almost wish i wasn't as it's just another thing to be scared about now.

Thanks madcat i just fonund/posted in there. Should have checked there in the first place :dohh:

no worries! :thumbup:

blimey, its so windy my bedsheets were half way between leaving the washingline and landing in the field, cold too. :coffee:

Yeah it's just starting bucketing down again here and it's so dark already.

You can imagaine how enthusiastic i'm feeling about going home from work and walking my dog!

Oh no, i often think how nice it would be to be able to have a dog to take out (never could though b'cos of my allergy) but i must admit i wouldnt fancy it after work in the dark in bad weather.

the gales seem to have piped up again here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->