Mother of all conception months Graduates

the baby boom huh!!,Congrats Auntie Peanut!!!

Midwife day for me today(this afternoon), wonder what will come of this appointment?!.

.....morning!

this thread just gets funnier!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...50979-being-pregnant-lazy-47.html#post7559384

Me too madcat, I am still in bed in my pyjamas on here. I really must move!

lol for a change i feel like i have been busy lol. Pity it was only one shirt ironed. Cramps wise was just told to take paracetamol 4 times a day. Have been to GP's to get the injection ouchy no one slap my arm. about to heat my spaghettie for lunch and hang some laundry then off to work I go.

Congrats Aunty Peanut!!!!!!!!

Oo hope it's not sore for too long Molly, I know the flu jabs can relly ache.

I've showered and it's lunchtime but I can't think what to make. I feel sick and need to walk the dog too. Bah. I hoped to walk her before lunch but BnB drew me in!

well i just had a lie down on the sofa in the end, i felt shattered, watched "To buy or not to buy" and This morning. And, im pretty sure i felt some movement down there whilst i was veging out, its possible i coul have been something else, but it was right down in the area where i know :baby: is lying and where its legs would be!.

I just got to put away some washing, put the washing machine on, and clean out the fire, have already pee'd into container for MW(I hate doing that!) and need to decide on some form of lunch.

oh pee for midwife such a joy, my midwife ran off with my pee shes off for 2 weeks what happens if i had aninfection or diabeties or summit? lol I'm so a now person

Oh madcat you lucky bean I bet it was bubs not a fart in motion.

:haha:Fart!, well i dont think it was, it didnt result in anything anyway PMSL!.

It was like a very very soft poking feeling below my tummy, a couple of times i felt it.

Oh and im no longer constipated, not sure if its the 1 prune i managed to eat or the fact that im visiting the MW this afternoon, so all back to normal anyway lol!.

was the poke before or after the poo. lol I can't believe we're all progressing so nicely. better go sort the laundry before work and maybe put on some jeans that won't fall down

poke was after poo!. lol!, so it wasnt poo poking if that what your thinking! hahaha..

Report from Bids, shes had her scan and everything is looking just fine!!

Hi girls haven't been on in a while!
Happy belated birthday madly,glad you'd a nice day!
Congrats auntie peanut!
I'll be 35 at xmas and def don't feel it,but it is scary to think I'll be nearing 40!!!
its ok though as dh is 39 in feb,so that always makes me feel better!!

Bids sooo glad all went well,hope you enjoy your meal out breaking the news to everyone.xx

Yay that's great new for Bids!!

I bet it was movement madcat, now you know what to look for your bound to feel more :happydance:

:cry: im getting my acne back:cry:

i knew it would happen after coming off the pill though.

really hard angry spots under my skin, theres an art to doing my make up in the mornings now.

My skin is awful too madcat.Even my forehead,which is 1 place i've never got spots looks like orange peel!I have angry looking red 1's on my chin and jaw line,sooo pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->