Mother of all conception months Graduates

Ugh well there was a change of plan. I came downstairs, put a wash on, put a toad in the oven and some crumpets for right away then burped, retched a d had to go upstairs to be sick. :( Have eaten now but already back to nausea. DH has just come home too ill to work. I still have to walk the dog and a million other things.

Vbaby lucky you, DH is only 28 so I always feel old!

Glad bids is good.

Ugh well there was a change of plan. I came downstairs, put a wash on, put a toad in the oven and some crumpets for right away then burped, retched a d had to go upstairs to be sick. :( Have eaten now but already back to nausea. DH has just come home too ill to work. I still have to walk the dog and a million other things.

Vbaby lucky you, DH is only 28 so I always feel old!

Glad bids is good.

urgh!!, oh poor you, thats so horrible:cry:

ive just got back from the MW, lovely woman, loves to talk lol. All my bloods have come back fine,
i asked about baby being so low and HB even lower, she explained where it should be at each interval i see her, it is in the right place(&i was being silly) and uterus is a bit higher than i thought it was, about 3inch bellow my belly button, so i feel better about asking that, she said at 20 weeks it should only just be reaching my belly and i might be showing by then or might not.

I asked about strep B, she said they dont test for it.

My skin is awful too madcat.Even my forehead,which is 1 place i've never got spots looks like orange peel!I have angry looking red 1's on my chin and jaw line,sooo pretty!

i was treated for acne in my early 20s, i didnt want to step outside with it, ended up under the care of a dermatologist who cleared it up, then it came back and then i went on the pill which did good!. My makeup is troweled on! lol, and the MW said "you look well" lol!.

MW listened with her doppler, mine puts hers to shame, terrible interferrence, not half as clear as mine, she barely got the HB. more the placenta/blood flow etc.

Glad you had a good mw appointment. Are you feeling a bit happier about things now?

I've been out with the dog now. DH is in bed asleep. Not sure what to do after Neighbours. Could do my wood filling in the loft and gentle sanding where emulsion splashed or could start on the disgusting cooker. The cooker needs it before we die from food poisoning but the wood needs varnishing before we can lay carpet and reclaim our house!

Glad you had a good mw appointment. Are you feeling a bit happier about things now?

I've been out with the dog now. DH is in bed asleep. Not sure what to do after Neighbours. Could do my wood filling in the loft and gentle sanding where emulsion splashed or could start on the disgusting cooker. The cooker needs it before we die from food poisoning but the wood needs varnishing before we can lay carpet and reclaim our house!

yes peanut, feeling much better now, i guess i was being silly, maybe run out of things to worry about and started on that instead.

id like to advise you to put your feet up and do none of those thing, but if i have to pick one id varnish the wood, quicker thats done quicker the new carpet is down:thumbup:
As for the cooker, it probably cant make you any sicker than you have been!

I had pretty bad skin too,but from my mid20's,so I suppose adult acne,nice.It wasn't too bad,so cleared up with anti biotics or anti biotic lotion and kinda comes and goes.
I was also told I had polycystic ovaries so that was probably causing the acne,and I also blame that for carrying my weight around my middle!!
It hasn't caused a problem with my fertility or ability to get pregnant so thats the main thing!

I cleaned the cooker. DH emerged from upstairs wanting some company. In the end he tidied the kitchen and washed up so we didn't talk but things look clean! So the woodfilling will have to wait. I might be able to do it tonight while DH baths Byron unless I am too broken. Quite achey from scrubbing. Something ticked off my giant lost but unfortunately I remembered something else to go on it!

I hate it. In normal life a week off and I'd have cleaned and decorated the whole house! I hate being compromised!

:baby: Are you all having the flu jab?

i was just looking at posters about it today at the docs. Usually i have an invite because of my asthma(although mild) although i didnt have it last year.

Mmmm...

I'm undecided Madcat. I had the swine flu jag last year just after my kidney op. It knocked me off my feet and I ended up I'll in bed for 3 days after it.

On the other hand the stories in the news last year about pregnant ladies dying from swine flu are also pretty terrifying.

I don't know either. I'm not a usual candidate but if I'm invited and it's recommended I will.

We are nearly 16 weeks! The penultimate chance to ditch the sickness! For some reason bounty always sends my weekly update on a Tuesday.

Don't think I'll be doing anything else tonight. DH is off so will do his jobs. Lol

:happydance: congrats auntie peanut!

I'm better. I was sick this morning. Managed to eat lunch and just had a tropical smoothie thingie from the coop. It was very nice! I think my blood sugar was low. I am fighting the urge to go curl up in bed. I'm knackered! Oh and as for being pregnant and lazy, I fucking wish! Up at 5:45am, catch the bus at 6:45am, work 8:30am-5:30pm, get the bus shortly after that, get ANOTHER bus at 6:15pm and I'm in the house by 7:15pm. :cry: I would give ANYTHING to be lazy :lol:

Evening Ladies :hugs:

Congrats Auntie Peanut :)

Great news your scan went well bids.....hope your meal out is too :kiss:

Madcat not sure about flu jab may get it if I am invited although dont normally get invited generally have it through work :) At one point it was refused to preggo women cause of the risks so a bit confused on at one :dohh:

My infection has now spread to my chest :( and I had another trip to my Dr today after another restful nights sleep :cry: She has now given me some antibiotics and has signed me off work until Monday :thumbup: Apart from picking Oliver up from school I will be spending my time resting, with my feet up :( I have truly been knocked for six with these infections/flu bug and on top of the chest and throat infection I still have thrush on my toungue and a urine infection too.....At least baby Charlie is fine tucked way down in my left hip as per the norm :cloud9:

My Little man came home from school in a disturbingly quiet mood and has been so not himself all eve :( He says a boy tripped him up at school and thats whats wrong but am not convinced....I hope he feels better tomorrow poor little man!

:hugs: madly. Sorry you're so poorly, that's really unfair! Hope Oliver perks up. Stupid school.

Aw :hugs: Madly hon. I know how horrible and draining urine infections are at the best of times but when you've got all those other germs too plus growing a little bubs it must be so much worse.

Please take it super easy and make sure you finish you antibiotics as you don't want to get a kidney infection etc :kiss:

aww my poor sicky ill buddies hope you all feel better soon.

best get my butt to bed soon on the late early tomorrow

Morning all. So DH has bad tonsilitis or maybe strep throat. Off work and off to the doctors today. I feel off so we're not going to see the new baby today after all. This is probably the oddest week off ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->