Mother of all conception months Graduates

Are you going to go to antenatal classes Madcat?

Are all of you ladies going to do them? I hadn't planned to but now i'm wondering if i maybe should

id have to get one of these!

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42843041&mcb=core

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42843041&mcb=core

quite dear though!

Are you going to go to antenatal classes Madcat?

Are all of you ladies going to do them? I hadn't planned to but now i'm wondering if i maybe should

um, well i wasnt planning to either, but then Dh started to say about them, im more interested in seeing the maternity unit. i wouldnt be upset if i missed out on the classes, although i felt a bit better when i heard that men generally arent allowed to go to ours because many women didnt like to ask personal questions with other peoples men there!

I did the classes when I was pregnant with Shay.I suppose they are quite informative when you're preg with your 1st and don't really have a clue whats what!So they probably were worthwhile.In ours they went through all the different pain relief and what happens during labour and birth,and breastfeeding and stuff.They even showed us a lovely video of a very graphic birth!!All the men went uuughhh and all the women clenched their legs together and had tears in their eyes!

how embarrassing, id prefer to just go thru the real thing than sit there and watch a video with them!.

I went to antenatal classes with DH. They were ok. Like vbaby's lots about pain relief and birth plans. Some info on support groups and childcare. No vids! My hospital tour was booked the lunchtime if the Friday I gave birth. Fat lot of use!

I'm not too well. Was ill with other end today then nearly chucked up, then basically passed out on the bed. Good job DH was back from felts doctors. He got to sleep all afternoon though while I've been doing jobs. Now I feel off again and have a stinking headache. DH can take stuff for his. :( This isn't quite the week off I'd planned!

ohhhh thats spoilt your week off then!, you sound terrible peanut, sounds like your got both ends doing overtime now!, and fancy passing out too. You really need to lie down and stay there!!!!

I'm lying down now while DH is playing downstairs with Byron. He's really unwell but my sympathy is waning as he's getting a day off and I've not really bad one yet. He's off tomorrow now and Byron is in nursery so maybe that'll be a more relaxing day. Pretty sure when I had strep throat I still had to walk the dog and things.

I suppose they might come looking for me eventually. I thought I was going to be ill again so scarpered bit it seems to be done. Wouldn't mind some food... Done no woodwork.

leave the woodwork, you need to take time out, or learn to take time out and chill, you cant keep going 100MPH esp when youre feeling like this, let the boys look after themselves, get some rest, they should be bringing you a nibble to eat too!. xx

:hugs: Poor Peanutbean we are as bad as each other :( I have had a major headache all day and picked Oliver up in the :rain: from school who then decided to throw the biggest trantrum ever.....he is now in `time out` :growlmad: I feel crap and dont feel like I am getting any better at all :( I feel like :cry:

:hugs: Poor Peanutbean we are as bad as each other :( I have had a major headache all day and picked Oliver up in the :rain: from school who then decided to throw the biggest trantrum ever.....he is now in `time out` :growlmad: I feel crap and dont feel like I am getting any better at all :( I feel like :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We did antenatal class with Oliver but they are only generally offered to 1st time parents for obvious reasons so wont be doing them this time :) Was good though and really informative, we got a tour of delivery suite which was good :thumbup: Would recommend them if you can get yourself booked on one and I would recommend you do this asap as they get pretty much filled up and am pretty sure that if you dont want to do the whole course then just a delivery suite tour can be arranged :thumbup: We had people on our tour that didnt do the full course!

ok, well next time i see MW i'll ask her about it , but even if i cant, id like to be able to do the tour of the place so i know what to expect, where to go, etc etc.

Thanks madcat and madly. :hugs: to you too and hope you feel better.

I had to crash. DH brought me tea. He's a sweetie. I guess I reached my limit today!

....you can only do so much girls, youre only human!

OK, so our name saga continues. As you know if we have a girl we have agreed on a name ...Bethany Grace:thumbup:

the saga continues with boys names, this is where we're up to:

My fave-Bailey = DH not keen
His suggestion- Soya = Me not keen
My Suggestion- Samuel= DH doesnt like it
My suggestion- Oliver=DH doesnt like it.
My suggestion- Jamie =DH doesnt like it
" " - Daniel=" " " "

I would suggest -Joshua -my friend has just named her son that
DH thought of Jack - I think its a little plain

I told him if we have a boy its going to remain nameless, and will be IT or something.

His mother phones up, and i overhear them talking, and the name "Christopher is mentioned = A) i dont like it (its a bit 'every day' name for me) and B) i wish that bloody woman would keep her nose out! LOL

I like all of your names madcat apart from Soya and Christopher.

Your mil needs to butt out a little bit. It's a grand-baby not another child for her. Although I'm sure she doesn't mean any harm.

I like all of your names madcat apart from Soya and Christopher.

Your mil needs to butt out a little bit. It's a grand-baby not another child for her. Although I'm sure she doesn't mean any harm.

you said it all!, her reactions so far have been lying less than comfortable with me though.

i think my names are pretty decent lol!

Ive come up with one more - Dylan, - might put it to DH, still not as much as a fave as my others though!

I'm not too sure about Soya either. Like bean?!

Your names are good though. :) Something will come that you both like. We took an age to think of a girl's name last time but now we have that name and need to think of a boy's instead

Oh no so sorry madcat your MIL is sticking her nose in again :trouble:

We have Little House recorded from the other night.....I have a feeling after watching it I fear I may not think my MIL is all that bad :dohh:

As for names with Oliver we only ever agreed on a girls name and because my agreement was `no confirmation of sex if no agreed name by 20wk scan` we were sat up until wee hours before scan debating names....we went to bed with Oliver and Jack on our short list amongst other names and went to scan with still no clear boy names however after the scan confirmed we were having a boy and we were waiting for a taxi home it just came to us Oliver-Jack and so our son had a name :wacko: This time around we have agreed (almost!) on a boys name striaght away but it was the girls name we debated over most, almost there though......So this is what we are calling Beanie Baby.....

Team :pink:.....Charlotte or Charlie for short :) although no middle name yet cause the agreement was as long as we christen and register her name as Charlotte I can call her Charlie and DH gets to pick her middle name which he is still deciding! Cringe!

Team :blue: Charlie William-My Choice OR William Charlie-DH`s Choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->