Mother of all conception months Graduates

Wow that whole designer pushchair thread thing is a bit un-necesary.

In my opinion even thought the OP keeps saying she didn't mean any offence, i think she's pretty naive to think that she won't have offended people just by the tone of the question she asked.

Anyhoo since i'm rambling about prams anyway, we are having serious trouble picking one we like. We want a three wheeler travel system, of which there are a few i know, but OH has decided to throw a spanner in the works by announcing that he only wants a three wheeler with one single wheel at the front not the double wheeled ones.

So far i've found two, the britax one that i think you might have Peanut and a hugely expensive one in Mothercare which is about double what we wanted to spend.

I actually think it's just going to be one of those weeks :blush: we saw a beautiful furniture set online the other night, cot, wardrobe and drawers with changing top thingy. We thought it was reduced from £600 to £400. Thought that was pretty good for all the furniture so decided we'd get it after christmas.

I looked at it again in my lunch break at work yesterday and was super shocked to realise that the £400 was just the cot bed :saywhat: The complete room set was actually £1200 :rofl: That was that plan knocked promptly on the head :grr:

Hey Gilz, the Britax I want is a double and has two wheels at the front right together. The travel system we have is an oldie and predates the three wheeler but I think that was the replacement model. I had a go with a friend's phil and ted and found one wheel at the front a bit unstable going up and down curbs so am glad the double has two. I will recommend Britax to everyone though whatever the model and they are reasonably priced too.

I agree that the OP was being a bit naive but it does get my goat when people say others are jealous of them for having more expensive prams!

Well I chucked again this morning. Sigh. All my toast. :sick: Had to get half hour later train to recover meaning I'll be late for training but on the plus side the first train was cancelled anyway so I'm glad I took the time to eat a croissant. Eyes are stinging, nose still smells of sick and my face capillaries are all popped. Attractive.

Oh poor peanut. i cant believe youre still being sick, you cope very well though & just get on with it. But i remember that feeling well, esp in the nose afterwards, (all these feelings&sensations are very much stored away in the mind of an emetophobic).

Thanks!! I'm so excited to at least have some work until Christmas!

That video was sent to me a while back....I don't remember from whom....probably a guy :rofl:

Midwife appointment on Thursday!!!! EEeeeeek!

Oh that's great you've got your mw appointment to look forward to Ozzieshunni.

Well after some internet surfing while i should actually be working, think this might be the pram we'll get. That's if it's nice to push and OH agrees!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Britax-B..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20aff1353f

Oh that's great you've got your mw appointment to look forward to Ozzieshunni.

Well after some internet surfing while i should actually be working, think this might be the pram we'll get. That's if it's nice to push and OH agrees!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Britax-B..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20aff1353f

thats a nice one, similar to the quinny buzz i like!

I think i liked the Quinny buzz but does it have double wheels at the front? If it does that'll be why my OH refused that one.

I think i liked the Quinny buzz but does it have double wheels at the front? If it does that'll be why my OH refused that one.

yes it does https://www.quinny.com/gb-en/strollers/buzz-3

must admit i hadnt given that aspect much thought!

Yup that pram is lovely too Madcat, i can't actually remember what the reasons behind my OH not liking the double wheel arrangement at the front were, but he's not interested in being swayed about it. He's so stubborn sometimes.

Had another crazy dream last night.

1st one, all my teeth were coming loose, litterally moving around in my jaw and falling out, i think at one point i put my hand in my mouth checking the ones that were still in.

2nd one, back in our old house, putting the xmas decors up, put them all up and realised we didnt have any left for this house!.

Oh madcat your dreams sound about as nutty as mine :haha:

I've always had weird dreams but pregnancy has seriously amplified the weirdness.

I had a weird dream too last night. So vivid. Its ages since I have had any.

I had just given birth and the 'baby' was in fact a toddler who was skinny and ugly like my ex boyfriend. And I didnt like it at all. I truly though of him as an 'it'. Wondered if I could try again to get a baby I liked :wacko:

Wow, bad mother on the horizon...

I am not intending to spend much on a pram, am also looking at a 3 wheeler with a single wheel at the front (My OH is exactly like yours Gilz - wont consider any other). We were looking at one in Mamas and Papas for £160. It is the 03 Sport pushchair Tundra. Not exactly pretty but looked pretty durable. Watching them on ebay see if we can pick up a deal.

Hi girls,well my appointment went well!!All is perfect with my lo,measuring perfectly for my dates.My placenta is to the front,thats why I'm not feeling the movement like my 2 boys!thats good to know!
Really nice sonographer so asked her straight out could she check the sex and she said yes,no probs once she does all my measurements.
So finally she went to the crotch,you know that shot with the wee bum and thighs,well there was nothing between the legs!
But when I say nothing there was no 3 lines for a girl either:dohh:

I asked seen as there was no obvious willy,is it more than likely a girl,and she said the willy could be tucked up,and because there's no obvious vagina either she really couldn't tell either way:cry::cry:
I think their scanner was pretty shit coz my pics aren't great at all,so maybe thats why.She said it was just a little early!!
What do yous reckon?no willy=girlie?or hiding willy=boy!!
I was fine at hospital coz at least she tried,and I was just so happy baby was doing well,but now i'm home its hit me i'm not gonna find out sex now til I book my 4d which'll prob be middle/end january!!!GGGrrrrrrr!!!!
I'm raging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls,well my appointment went well!!All is perfect with my lo,measuring perfectly for my dates.My placenta is to the front,thats why I'm not feeling the movement like my 2 boys!thats good to know!
Really nice sonographer so asked her straight out could she check the sex and she said yes,no probs once she does all my measurements.
So finally she went to the crotch,you know that shot with the wee bum and thighs,well there was nothing between the legs!
But when I say nothing there was no 3 lines for a girl either:dohh:

I asked seen as there was no obvious willy,is it more than likely a girl,and she said the willy could be tucked up,and because there's no obvious vagina either she really couldn't tell either way:cry::cry:
I think their scanner was pretty shit coz my pics aren't great at all,so maybe thats why.She said it was just a little early!!
What do yous reckon?no willy=girlie?or hiding willy=boy!!
I was fine at hospital coz at least she tried,and I was just so happy baby was doing well,but now i'm home its hit me i'm not gonna find out sex now til I book my 4d which'll prob be middle/end january!!!GGGrrrrrrr!!!!
I'm raging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh thats crap, after all the waiting and they cant tell you the sex, this is my fear for my 20 week scan!.
Glad everything seems ok though!

I know,its gonna kill me!!My hubby is really disappointed too.I wanted to go to shops later an d buy a few babygrows and vests:cry:
Have to wait for my 4 d,just checking my calendar and will be 24wks at end of december,so maybe we'll book it for 1st wk of january.That doesn't seem too far away!!
At 20 wks you should be fine,unless baby has his feet tucked up or something!!

hmmm, I reckon more likely girl, if no willy - then no identifiable girl bits are more likely than a hiding willy??? edit - sorry realised didnt really make sense. i know what i meant.

I would be gutted too, counting down days til I can (hopefully!) find out.

Glad everything is ok otherwise :flower:

Thank you loopy!!I know exactly what you mean!!!
I was kinda thinking that way myself but don't wanna keep thinking that and then get the shock of my life when I go for my 4d if they tell me its a boy!!!
I have been feeling girl from the very start,and I think the 3 lines are easier to be missing than A whole set of testicles and a penis!!!
Oh its gonna be a long wait!

thats sooo annoying vbaby. hope you find some bits at your scan. I'v got a hunch on girl here.

Crap day at work the risk level has raised so I've been told to stick to the office and guess what the other staff just ignored the instructions from the boss. Going to see occupational health next week to see what support they can offer me especially with this hip I'v been usimg the stairs but its a real pain it hurts on standing, hurst when standing or walking sitting and not moving is the prefered option but then when I need the loo it comes back.

Bonus is I am stil 13st2 yes fat but have not gained weight, but am sure if I was skinny I would have a fab bump already

Oh wow Vbaby great your wee jellybean is doing well, bummer about the gender not being conclusive.

Got my third attempt at my consultant appointment tomorrow. Feeling really nervous about it as my kidney is really sore and I'm starting to get nosebleeds again just like when I was sick. Hoping it's just some more pregnancy weirdness and not my kidney starting to give up.

I wonder how madly got on with her GTT test today.

Awww gilz, hoping its just like the bleeding gums and just the extra blood flow. expecyt to be disapointed and hopefully you will be nicely suprised when they are expecting u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->